Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Westy said:
It is a cult, want to join?

Stosh loved the Avatar so much we all made it our own. Actually I really like it, want to give my piggy red eyes though.

Nahh, I'm already part of the anti-cult cult. I already earned a long and wonderful title of: head tightwad in charge of inflammatory and derogatory remarks in regards to cultists. :D But hey, if a pigzor cult works for ya! :thumb:

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
MMcG said:
Things is pretty good - how's things with you Jr_B??
Pretty good - can't say I have anything to complain about. I complained about the border crossing last night...can you believe after I waited in line for like 20 minutes to get to the border, crossed through the border, I still had to wait in another line for a group of four border officers to ransack all cars.

The head fat dude in charge said on his walkie talkie while they were poking through my engine and looking suspiciously at my large quantity of bike parts that they were searching for a large dope shipment.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning :stosh:

Got out to Rye Airfield again Friday and everything felt good until carrying the bike back up to my apartment. Saturday I rested and picked up a friend, Sunday, did nothing.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Went on my first post-injury bike ride on Saturday and had a great time.

Yesterday just relaxed around the house and watched the SuperBowl.

Have a good day! :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
The head fat dude in charge said on his walkie talkie while they were poking through my engine and looking suspiciously at my large quantity of bike parts that they were searching for a large dope shipment.
Hahaha! That's funny! :D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
I Are Baboon said:
Hey Snacks, did you make that turkey meatloaf yesterday? If so, how was it? It's ok to tell me that my recipe sucked.
Yep! I made it last night, really easy. We didn't eat it though because we ate brunch at 1pm so and we were still full after the game. I do have some packed in my igloo for lunch today :dancing:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Rose Canyon. Ding ding ding, I WIN!

Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Went on my first post-injury bike ride on Saturday and had a great time.

Yesterday just relaxed around the house and watched the SuperBowl.

Have a good day! :)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Snacks said:
Yep! I made it last night, really easy. We didn't eat it though because we ate brunch at 1pm so and we were still full after the game. I do have some packed in my igloo for lunch today :dancing:
Cool. It is very good warmed up too. :)

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Snacks said:
Hahaha! That's funny! :D
Yep - I'm such a dangerous dope smuggler ;) :devil: I like to use bicycles as my medium...

Actually - speaking of dope smuggling, I watched "The Terminal" this weekend...how in the heck did the dude with all the coke get those little baggies inside walnuts? And dear god! if he sat there and like re-glued together walnuts, how much patience does that take? :o

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
Yep - I'm such a dangerous dope smuggler ;) :devil: I like to use bicycles as my medium...

Actually - speaking of dope smuggling, I watched "The Terminal" this weekend...how in the heck did the dude with all the coke get those little baggies inside walnuts? And dear god! if he sat there and like re-glued together walnuts, how much patience does that take? :o
Hi!!

I miss seeing you on here...... :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
Alright...I'll give sticking around for a bit a go...;) At least for the gmt threads - those are fun if I recall :D
Ha thanks!!!

What have you been up to?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning... Took the day off. No particular reason, just figured I'd be tired from the Superbowl party and could use a day off. I feel nice and lazy :D

I'm not a big fan of these new smilies though...

Superbowl party was nice last night, though I was pissed that they didn't air the Simpsons afterwards on our cable. Did anyone get to see it?

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Mornin' stosh.

Feeling good considering the Superbowl bash last night. I picked up a Epson projector on Saturday and watched the Superbowl on a 100+ inch screen!!

Need for Speed underground 2 rips on a huge screen!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
lockemiester said:
Mornin' stosh.

Feeling good considering the Superbowl bash last night. I picked up a Epson projector on Saturday and watched the Superbowl on a 100+ inch screen!!

Need for Speed underground 2 rips on a huge screen!!!!
Dude, thats cool!!!

I need a new TV.... I need to buy a house first.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
stosh said:
Dude, thats cool!!!

I need a new TV.... I need to buy a house first.
One of my wife's coworkers just offered to GIVE us her 27" Stereo TV!!! She had it in her bedroom and is getting a smaller 20" flat screen instead. We've got a 25" now that is plenty big for us, but damn...for free I"ll take it!!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
McGRP01 said:
One of my wife's coworkers just offered to GIVE us her 27" Stereo TV!!! She had it in her bedroom and is getting a smaller 20" flat screen instead. We've got a 25" now that is plenty big for us, but damn...for free I"ll take it!!!
Nice! can I have your 25" one? ;) :) :D

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
stosh said:
Ha thanks!!!

What have you been up to?
work work work - just got back from vacation not too long ago - this week will be spending my free time helping my parents move into their new house...been riding lotsa XC and climbing at my local gym...

Pretty typical stuff...found out I'm gonna be an auntie to another squirt...uhm...spend lotsa time with my sweetie....that's about it.

You?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
work work work - just got back from vacation not too long ago - this week will be spending my free time helping my parents move into their new house...been riding lotsa XC and climbing at my local gym...

Pretty typical stuff...found out I'm gonna be an auntie to another squirt...uhm...spend lotsa time with my sweetie....that's about it.

You?
Yeah I've been on the rollers lately to attempt to get back in shape as the season quickly approaches.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
stosh said:
Yeah I've been on the rollers lately to attempt to get back in shape as the season quickly approaches.
I'm in great shape right now from my vacation - I just hope I can stay in shape ;). I'm loving the XC life though. The Juliana, with her new wheels I got for xmas rides like a dream...Still gots lots of skillz I need to learn though :o:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
I'm in great shape right now from my vacation - I just hope I can stay in shape ;). I'm loving the XC life though. The Juliana, with her new wheels I got for xmas rides like a dream...Still gots lots of skillz I need to learn though :o:
I'm building my GF up a Trek Fuel, she seems pretty psyched about riding this year.

I'm a little afraid her ability will surpass mine.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
stosh said:
I'm building my GF up a Trek Fuel, she seems pretty psyched about riding this year.

I'm a little afraid her ability will surpass mine.
Guess that means you two should ride together all the time so your skills can be on par with one another. ;)

Me - I won't ever catch up to my sweetie, but that's okay cuz he waits for me when we ride together, and we climb together and just in general have a lot of fun. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
Guess that means you two should ride together all the time so your skills can be on par with one another. ;)

Me - I won't ever catch up to my sweetie, but that's okay cuz he waits for me when we ride together, and we climb together and just in general have a lot of fun. :)
We do actually ride together a lot and of course I still wait up for her. She was finally getting the courage to do some drops and what not at the end of last season.

How many times a week do you ride with your S.O.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
stosh said:
We do actually ride together a lot and of course I still wait up for her. She was finally getting the courage to do some drops and what not at the end of last season.

How many times a week do you ride with your S.O.
We actually don't too often...he's in Canadia and I'm down here in WA - so he's not around when I go riding after work. On the weekends we try to go rock climbing either at the gym or outdoors depending on the weather, and that's a lot of fun. But, every weekend ride I've been on, since we met, we've ridden together.
He's actually trying to sell his Norco Team Shore right now though, the DH lifestyle is proving rather injurious ;), so for ride time he'll probably mostly ride XC with me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
We actually don't too often...he's in Canadia and I'm down here in WA - so he's not around when I go riding after work. On the weekends we try to go rock climbing either at the gym or outdoors depending on the weather, and that's a lot of fun. But, every weekend ride I've been on, since we met, we've ridden together.
He's actually trying to sell his Norco Team Shore right now though, the DH lifestyle is proving rather injurious ;), so for ride time he'll probably mostly ride XC with me.
Yeah I don't think I'll ever own a DH bike.
Thats great that you get to ride on the weekends. Usually I'll have Aubrey load up the bikes and I'll meet her at teh trail head. She gets off before me and it take me 45min just to get there. Usually we can't ride weekdays till after the time change.