Quantcast

++ Good Monday Morning ++

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
whoa are you actually gonna pay the guy 600.00 for not fixing. i think i would offer him a large meal of feces instead.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
biggins said:
whoa are you actually gonna pay the guy 600.00 for not fixing. i think i would offer him a large meal of feces instead.
we are going to fight it for sure. but as it stands right now, we have a bill for $600.00 as well as the bill for having the oil tank filled. even though it was half full when we thought it was empty....I'm sure they will empty it for us(we are going with a gas furnace when we replace the old oil one) but they will probably charge us to remove the old oil as well. the joys of home ownership..... :redX:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn dude you should fight it. i had a car repaired once, one of the few times i have ever taken a vehicle to a shop and it wasnt fixed, i went back and dude returned the charges completely. If it isnt working still, i would certainly get the money back, good luck with it. dope backyard ramp by the way.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Monkies! :D

Raced my second beginner DH race this weekend, and this time actually got to race against two other people. I got first place AND took 30 sec off my time from the last race. YAY! :)

Hope everyone has a good day.
Nice job H! It's gonna be a close contest between you and Treesaw for the most improved rider this year! :thumb:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Shyrmp said:

Raced my second beginner DH race this weekend, and this time actually got to race against two other people. I got first place AND took 30 sec off my time from the last race. YAY! :)

Good job chica!!! :D Shaving time off a race run is such a great feeling!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Shyrmp said:

:D CONGRATULATIONS :D Hopefully you got some awesome photos to share with us ;)