Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wow it's like 40 outside today! I can smell SPRING!! :)

How was everybody's weekend? I spent Saturday helping my friend build his house. The sheetrockers were there so we spent the day just about running to work ahead of them.
Sunday I didn't do to much other than relax.

Have a great day!!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I hope Spring is on the way. Usually when we start believing that, we get hit with another foot of snow.

I had a good weekend. McG and I won our playoff hockey game Saturday night, now it's onto the finals. We each had two goals in our 4-1 win. WOO HOO! Best 2 out of 3 championship series starts Thursday night. I also found out Saturday that I won our league's goal scoring and point scoring titles. WOO HOO!

:dancing:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Stosh - had a good weekend with my sons. Went to a book fair, ice cream social at their school - that was cool. Took them to see Trinity play Bowdoin College in the NESCAC hockey tourney on Saturday - Bowdoin upset Trinity. Had a deck hockey playoff game Saturday night - we won - 4-1. Babs had two goals.

On Sunday we had breakfast at the Harvest! YUM! And then we went to see Middlebury beat Bowdoin in the NESCAC hockey finals. Good hockey. Back home for some parking lot street hockey, then dinner then home to their Mom's.

Then I hung out at Laura's for a while last night before crashing around 11:30ish.

I wish it were a three day weekend.

Gotta run to a 9:00 a.m. meeting - meeting suck.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
yeah, but i come into work earlier now :rolleyes:

did my taxes this w/e.............getting more $$ thn i thought i would get back :D :D :D
I get my tax return $ back on Friday. I got a lot of money back because I can deduct my college fees!!! :)

I'm putting the money towards vehicle up-keep and purchasing a house.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdcamb said:
Morning punk. Did you get a new seal to fix that fork finally?
actually I re-used one of the old seals. I've already spent way to much on it but it's back together. Thing is I didn't have enough shock oil for both sides. I think this fork took a lot of oil but the guy at the shop said that one bottle could do a shock no problem.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
'Morning. I hope Spring is on the way. Usually when we start believing that, we get hit with another foot of snow.

I had a good weekend. McG and I won our playoff hockey game Saturday night, now it's onto the finals. We each had two goals in our 4-1 win. WOO HOO! Best 2 out of 3 championship series starts Thursday night. I also found out Saturday that I won our league's goal scoring and point scoring titles. WOO HOO!

:dancing:
Wow thats crazy that you 2 scored the 2 goals for your team! Congrats on the win!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
Wow thats crazy that you 2 scored the 2 goals for your team! Congrats on the win!!

they never told ya, they play in a 60 year old plus league, they have fake id's and gray hair wigs!! :eek:

HAHAHA :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
they never told ya, they play in a 60 year old plus league, they have fake id's and gray hair wigs!! :eek:

HAHAHA :D
bwahhh so they're like Bosom Buddies but instead of women they are men?

:)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
That was a good show! :dancing:
It was a few years before my time.

I just purchased tix to see Ray Lamontagne at Webster Hall in NYC.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
IAB/McMG, congrats on a strong season and good luck in the playoffs. way to burn the twine, too.

good low-key weekend for me. hit the gym, read some, bought some music, and got my car stereo upgraded. also watched a hitchcock classic ("Shadow of a Doubt") on saturday; not bad.

6 more days and i'm off to the caribbean. woot!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
IAB/McMG, congrats on a strong season and good luck in the playoffs. way to burn the twine, too.

good low-key weekend for me. hit the gym, read some, bought some music, and got my car stereo upgraded. also watched a hitchcock classic ("Shadow of a Doubt") on saturday; not bad.

6 more days and i'm off to the caribbean. woot!
where ya going in the caribbean?

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good Morning.
Saturday Morning we took my son to his soccer game, and watched them win another. Then I went for a short ride that afternoon and snapped a chain a quarter of a mile from my house. Watched Shark Tale with the kids that night, and Open Water after they went to sleep with the wife. How did every one like that movie? I thought it was okay.
Sunday I took my son to a birthday party, and relaxed the rest of the day. It's suppose to be 70 degrees all week, but rain every couple of days.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
JSB said:
Good Morning.
Saturday Morning we took my son to his soccer game, and watched them win another. Then I went for a short ride that afternoon and snapped a chain a quarter of a mile from my house. Watched Shark Tale with the kids that night, and Open Water after they went to sleep with the wife. How did every one like that movie? I thought it was okay.
Sunday I took my son to a birthday party, and relaxed the rest of the day. It's suppose to be 70 degrees all week, but rain every couple of days.
I thought Open Water was ok... too...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
i haven't been down in over 10 years, so i am looking forward to it (and to escape this damn snow!).
There is a good chance I'll be asked to work in Turks and Cacios for a year+ I should find out more detail today or tomorrow.

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
'Morn Stosh - All...

Spring has arrived, everything's starting to grow like crazy, plus all the rain we've had has made things start early...
So Saturday - All day was yard work, figured better trim everything before it's overgrown in May.
Sunday was ride day - a bud wanted to do the road thing, so I agreed, since I haven't done a road-ride for months.
Brutal 65 miles, suprising how much road muscles differ from MTB... It was a beautful clear 70 degrees, warm & slight breezes out here.
:eviltongu

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ET_SoCal said:
'Morn Stosh - All...

Spring has arrived, everything's starting to grow like crazy, plus all the rain we've had has made things start early...
So Saturday - All day was yard work, figured better trim everything before it's overgrown in May.
Sunday was ride day - a bud wanted to do the road thing, so I agreed, since I haven't done a road-ride for months.
Brutal 65 miles, suprising how much road muscles differ from MTB... It was a beautful clear 70 degrees, warm & slight breezes out here.
:eviltongu
fawk I gotta wait a good 2 months for 70 degrees....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stosh said:
That guys dead!
Richard Moll? The tall bald guy from the TV show Night Court? He's not dead. At least not as far as the IMDB is concerned... http://imdb.com/name/nm0596986/ at least I hope he didn't die.

Anyhoo... had a great weekend. Went for a ride on saturday, then took the fiancee out to dinner. And I had a nice visit with my Mom on Sunday. Sadly the weekend had to end and now I am back at work.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
Richard Moll? The tall bald guy from the TV show Night Court? He's not dead. At least not as far as the IMDB is concerned... http://imdb.com/name/nm0596986/ at least I hope he didn't die.

Anyhoo... had a great weekend. Went for a ride on saturday, then took the fiancee out to dinner. And I had a nice visit with my Mom on Sunday. Sadly the weekend had to end and now I am back at work.
hrm I thought he was for some reason....