Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'm posting from my local toyota dealership waiting to find out what's making the noise under my hood.

How was everybody's weekend?
I had a pretty good but for the most part uneventful.

Have a great day.

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
GOOD MORNING,
i rode at stewart the other day,it was still pretty slugish but ridable

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
phil said:
GOOD MORNING,
i rode at stewart the other day,it was still pretty slugish but ridable
I drove past on Saturday at about 3pm. Seemed like there was a lot of riders out.
Know anybody who would want to buy my Iron Horse?

Good to see ya!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yo!!!! well gettin readyto head off to work. I worked all weekend but the weather was nice. i'll be off tomorrow and wed. when the weather is bad. kind of a bummer, but considering the fact that i teach people to fish for a living i dont really mind being at work.

i thought you drove an x-terra?why the yota dealer?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
yo!!!! well gettin readyto head off to work. I worked all weekend but the weather was nice. i'll be off tomorrow and wed. when the weather is bad. kind of a bummer, but considering the fact that i teach people to fish for a living i dont really mind being at work.

i thought you drove an x-terra?why the yota dealer?
My GF's Solara which I use as my commuter car. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
my w/e was pretty boring - didnt do much except a volleyball tourney but my whole team played like crapola
I helped my friend who's building his house Sat.

Sunday went to a b-day party for some lady at my GF's job. It was free dinner and drinks and a nice resturant. SCORE!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
phil said:
stosh give me a call on your ironhorse,why are you selling it????????
I want a new Ironhorse MKIII.

When can I call you? Do you know someone?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
oh great there is some lady in the waiting room trying to make conversation with everybody.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
I did not get to ride at all this weekend. Saturday I did trail mtnc and then helped take care of my daughter, who is sick. Sunday, mywife asked me to look at a door that is leaking, which of course, lead to me ripping the entire door & frame out to to replace a rotten sill plate and threshold.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yossarian said:
I did not get to ride at all this weekend. Saturday I did trail mtnc and then helped take care of my daughter, who is sick. Sunday, mywife asked me to look at a door that is leaking, which of course, lead to me ripping the entire door & frame out to to replace a rotten sill plate and threshold.

I need to replace a door jamb, and I think I have a leak in my roof, my shower constantly drips and I also need to paint all the trim on the house. But the weather was so damn nice I just rode and took the dogs for a run.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
johnbryanpeters said:
Most folks call it an engine. :think:

And a good morning to you.
Right front wheel bearing. $448 parts an labor!! I just got the money for my MKIII today but now I have to wait another week. OH well, needs come before wants!!!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Mornin' yo! I worked all weekend. Yuck! At least I'm here alone on weekedns so I can listen to tunes or whatever... Big project here at work today So I'm pretty slammed, Good to be busy for a change though. I'm hoping to ride on Wed. or Thurs.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
It's a rainy bitch out. :mumble:

*I need new shocks, but don't want to spend a ton of jack. What should I get???
Shocks for your Xterra?

I replaced mine myself, it's cake!!!

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
G'morning! Sucks bout the car stosh - show a little leg and bat your eyes at the service manager, sometimes they let you out of the extra service fees (like the hourly charges and get you just for parts). :)

Had a quiet weekend - it was super nasty/icky out. Got pulled over at the border so they could search my car - really weird, cuz they didn't end up searching my car. They just thanked me for my time and checked my papers - so odd.

Gonna talk to a mortgage person this week and start the search for the right kind of place for myself - not sure if I wanna be out in the sticks on an acre in a small house all by myself, or if I'd rather stay in the city and get a nice townhouse or condo...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
G'morning! Sucks bout the car stosh - show a little leg and bat your eyes at the service manager, sometimes they let you out of the extra service fees (like the hourly charges and get you just for parts). :)

Had a quiet weekend - it was super nasty/icky out. Got pulled over at the border so they could search my car - really weird, cuz they didn't end up searching my car. They just thanked me for my time and checked my papers - so odd.

Gonna talk to a mortgage person this week and start the search for the right kind of place for myself - not sure if I wanna be out in the sticks on an acre in a small house all by myself, or if I'd rather stay in the city and get a nice townhouse or condo...
I'm gonna talk to broker this week as well. I would like to talk to a few of them actually.

I think I'm gonna look for a multi family property so I can rent some of it.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Shocks for your Xterra?

I replaced mine myself, it's cake!!!
Yeah - I don't think it will be hard, just want to get good ones for not too much. I will tow the camper some, but will not go offroad.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
Quit your whining.

Hasn't rained here, yet.
Good - we can ride your trails tomorrow night. Mine were wet in some spots yesterday and will be back under water today. :mad:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Yeah - I don't think it will be hard, just want to get good ones for not too much. I will tow the camper some, but will not go offroad.
check your PM's.

You have a camper.... I want a pop-up camper so so so badly.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning - had a good weekend with my sons.

Desparately need to find a new home or homes for my dogs. I'm at my wits end about them.
Damn man I wish I could help but the only way I would EVER get a pet is if I have kids and they want one.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Sat: The wife and I hit the MTB trails since they are now reasonably dryed out. We felt the effects on Sun and we need to get our bikes tuned up.

Sun: Bought a new Toshiba laptop PC from Circuit City. Also got a wireless router so we can surf from anywhere in the house or on the patio.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
Good - we can ride your trails tomorrow night. Mine were wet in some spots yesterday and will be back under water today. :mad:
Susan will be home about 10:30 pm tomorrow. Only gives us an hour and half for our ride since the park closes at midnight. I guess we could always park downtown and ride in. They would never know.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Sat: The wife and I hit the MTB trails since they are now reasonably dryed out. We felt the effects on Sun and we need to get our bikes tuned up.

Sun: Bought a new Toshiba laptop PC from Circuit City. Also got a wireless router so we can surf from anywhere in the house or on the patio.
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being on the porch?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
bummer to hear about the dogs, mark. hope you find a good home fast.

our weekend was not that great; spent saturday flying home (non-stop flights are great; having a layover coupled w/ a delay ain't so great). sunday we lounged about, got caught up w/ newspapers, got otis a birthday cake (his b-day was last saturday) and got ready for the big rock show (slint was in town, playing one their few reunion shows). had a great meal before hand at metropolis, and then saw the band. good but not great. was one of the few reunion shows i've seen where none of the players was balding.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Well... the capability is there if needed... I'll put it that way.
Yeah I bring my laptop to my parent's house when I'm there and just hop on their wireless network. It's nice but I HATE when the signal drops!

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
Yossarian said:
I did not get to ride at all this weekend... my daughter..sick...
I started last week with the beginning of a head cold, took off work a few 1/2 days.
I Are Baboon said:
Weekends go by too fast.
Not when your sick
loco said:
...rainy bitch out...
Saturday out here also.
Sunday I was feeling better so I did a major cleaning of both bikes, they really needed it.

Next weekend :)

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
It was a damn fine weekend up here. Rides both Sat and Sun. Yesterday put in 20 mi: On the trail by 7:00 AM, snowmobile tracks were hardened down and fast! Plenty of sweet trails in the woods, then we rode across lake Sennebec. As the sun got higher the snow became too soft, so we found our way to a road for a quick 9 mi spin back to the homestead. I'm so frickin happy that spring is here!! Today also marks the 7th day in a row I've been able to ride. Yessss