Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

I had a great weekend. Hung out at the Sea Otter and ended up taking my first real podium finish. (yeah baby! 1st in the Beg men 35-39 catagory. woo-hoo!!) My GF and and some other friends were there to root me and goin'medium on as we went off the 2nd ladder drop. Looks like it's time to step up to sport class now....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
binary visions said:
Absolutely stuffed myself on [with?!] meat yesterday... My roommate and I stuffed ourselves all afternoon!
:think: :eek: TMI

i had a decent weekend. mostly indoors studying but i ventured out to eat a nice basque dinner cooked for a group of us by a classmate. pics here

Pancho was not one of the evening's dishes:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Toshi said:
:think: :eek: TMI

i had a decent weekend. mostly indoors studying but i ventured out to eat a nice basque dinner cooked for a group of us by a classmate. pics here

Pancho was not one of the evening's dishes:

Hey! I know that girl! :) So......are you two hanging out now? :think:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Mackie said:
Then moved 60+ 5 gallon buckets of sand with my brother-in-law. We took them from his yeard, into the truck, to my house & then into my yard & under my deck, to fill in a sink-hole.
i didn't move quite that many, but probably about 20 or so....swept up all the sand in front of my lawn left from the sander and dumped it in the woods. i had no idea that sweeping could be such a vigorous exercise.

splat, i've worked in MA my whole working life and have never had patriot's day off. :(

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Snacks said:
Hey! I know that girl! :) So......are you two hanging out now? :think:
yeah, hanging out a bit. i have half an eye out for yet another microsoftie tho. i never learn. :D

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
narlus said:
splat, i've worked in MA my whole working life and have never had patriot's day off. :(
was it a holiday in ireland? :think:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Yard work all day Saturday. We now have chard and spinach to eat from the garden.

Roma tomatoes, bell peppers, and eventually potatoes are on the way. If the bugs don't get em all.

The basil died a premature death. Basically, we have no idea what we are doing back there. Hopefully only a few vegetables will suffer by my hand...

The lawn looks good though. Push mowers rock, it's my new Saturday training regimen.

Broke-in the new BBQ/fire pit on Sat night. New York steaks and salad for dinner, then I removed the grill and threw on about 6 logs and we had s'mores. Perfect evening.

FINALLY went riding with my wife yesterday, our first ride after being married. Just cruised around the lake.

Now that we don't have to spend every waking hour planning the damn wedding, we can actually enjoy riding. :thumb:

splat

Nam I am
narlus said:

This only like the 2nd one I've had oof ( vs taking as a vacation day )

You should hear the people we havin our Georgia Office talk about trying to explain to people down there why they have the day off.

but got back from watching the Maraton , we rode our bike over for a 12 mile round trip, and we watched just after mile marker 1 , it is amazing the Mass of peoplethat just pass you by. will post pics shortly