Quantcast

@@@Good Monday Morning!@@@

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning all,

It has been a really hectic day here so far, same thing with the weekend. Yesterday was my college graduation, the guest speaker was Ted Turner, who did quite the job speaking yesterday. Today I have classes(For getting ready for the teaching certification test.) Also I get to move when all that is done for today.

Oh and where the %$&^ is stosh?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What up, Ball Sucker?

Busy morning, busy weekend. No riding (again) this past weekend, but no desire to either. I worked a good part of Saturday, then we spent the rest of the day getting ready to adopt our new dog, then finally getting her around 9:00. Sunday was all about the pooch!

Busy week ahead for me. Today is go-live day on this new system I've been testing for 9,000 users.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning.

Took Friday off. Went for a ride, got some stuff done, went out with some friends that I haven't seen in ages.

Printed some of my photos, a few of 'em came out pretty nicely.

Helped narlus finish his computer build - couple kinks to work out, but at least the motherboard isn't dead and Windows is installed :D.

Worked out a bit. Was treated to dinner by my girlfriend's dad.

A good weekend, overall.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'll let this one slide today but from now on I won't be here till 9am.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin all.

Had a quick ride on Saturday - met a guy on the trails... first time I've ever seen anyone riding down there who wasn't with me or my group. Sunday was spent doing gradutation stuff with various family members.

splat

Nam I am
Morning all.

busy weekednf with lots of riding , which is interesting consideringthe weathermen predicted another washout weekend , and it was anything but.

Saturday Death march with jdcamb and Berkshire rider , See Pic thread
Sunday Blue Hills Mt bike day , see Pic thread.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! Had a good weekend. Fun group XC ride on Friday then some beers afterward. Echo arrived Friday night and we had some beers and on Saturday morning headed up to Montreal (Boucherville to be exact) to visit and ride some North Shore with the folks from Alleyz.net. Good times were had despite the gloomy weather and getting a little lost on the way ;)

Last night it was dinner at the Adirondak Brew Pub and then get ready for the week at school.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I'll let this one slide today but from now on I won't be here till 9am.
Good morning, rip.

*I got the tube this weekend and it is badass. It is on the wall in the office. I will post a pic tonight or tomorrow.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Good morning, rip.

*I got the tube this weekend and it is badass. It is on the wall in the office. I will post a pic tonight or tomorrow.
Dude, that f'ing rocks!!! Wait till DHGirlie hears!!!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! Weekend was ok. I worked 8-6 on both Sat. and Sun. so no riding went on. Had a little BBQ and some cocktails with the neighbors last night, that was fun. This week is going to be very busy, and chock full of biking stuff so I'm looking forward to it!! :)

tartosuc

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
montreal
TreeSaw said:
Morning all! Had a good weekend. Fun group XC ride on Friday then some beers afterward. Echo arrived Friday night and we had some beers and on Saturday morning headed up to Montreal (Boucherville to be exact) to visit and ride some North Shore with the folks from Alleyz.net. Good times were had despite the gloomy weather and getting a little lost on the way ;)

Last night it was dinner at the Adirondak Brew Pub and then get ready for the week at school.
it was fun having you up here!
we had a blast all weekend at the event!

here's a few pics!

Attachments

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
Saturday did some work around the house & played with my daughter.
Yesterday I got up early and took a nice ride on the cross bike.
5 miles on street, 7.5 bikepath to the trail, and 6 miles on the trail.
Then turn around & head back.
I would have liked to have kept going, but I too much other crap to do. Oh well, I'm sore enough today.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning! :D

On Saturday Orven was my guinea pig while I played around with the camera.

And yesterday was a nice XC ride, enjoying the beautiful weather.

Weed Whacking

Playing chicken in the parking lot :p

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
got home late friday, cooked up a nice halibut steak and read a bit. saturday i was gonna do some trail maintenance but i was pretty tired from the business travel and slept in.

we drove down into boston and walked around w/ the kids. did the swan boats which was fun, and the line was small because of the grey weather. had a kick-ass burger @ flash's, and i loaded up the disk-drive jukebox w/ a bunch of guided by voices while we ate.

got home and started on the PC build. w/ some telephone help from BV, got it mostly running that night and fixed some things sunday. today i figured out the last bit (getting the other hard drives recognized by the system) and all that remains is getting the external SCSI disk drives working.

let the wife sleep in yesterday, and around 1 or so my dad and his wife came up, and my stepbro stopped by too. he dropped off the late xmas gift - a totally great oster milkshake maker. :thumb:

we cooked up a great meal, big slabs of halibut, some salad, a watercress/arugula/lemon type dressing, and some rice. oh, and sauteed mushrooms w/ shallots and balsamic too.

good weekend, even though the weather was crap. seems to be a trend. :think:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Hello - had a good weekend with my sons. And IAB and MBC helped out with some baby sitting duties on Saturday night - thanks guys.

And this morning I went to court to make my divorce official and final.

I'm now at home listening to Porcupine Tree's new CD Deadwing. Go out and get it - it's awesome.