Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Hey everybody! I went to Crested Butte for the weekend for some DH racing. :D The whole trip was a lot of fun, hangin with all the teammates and folks that I don't usually see and of course riding some awesome fast dh. Of course come race run, I just HAD to destroy my front wheel 1/5th of the way into the course :mumble: But oh well, even that was kinda interesting since I decided eventually to just ride it out anyways. :p You could hear my wheel coming a mile away, lol.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i drove around all weekend with nonfunctional turn signals on my car since the insurance company won't let me get them fixed before the adjuster comes by and looks at the damage from last week's breakin (broken window, stolen stereo, radar detector, trumpet altho that turned in up a pawn shop the next day)

:angry:

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
morning (or afternoon) everybody. Went to BB Kings at foxwoods on friday night. Had a blast at dalton this weekend, just volunteering and providing support. I pulled an all nighter on saturday night, not going to bed at all and doing 8 hours of volunteer work cheering on monkeys and everybody else. I was going to throw my empties at echo but I drank all my beer before my volunteer work even started. Relaxed yesterday afternoon. Might get a ride in tomorrow, or I'll have to wait until wednesday.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon :monkey: s

Had a GREAT time at Dalton this weekend. It was quite a challenge for me this year and I was a bit disappointed with myself, but what can I say/do about that now ;) I spoke to my Dr. this AM (because they asked me to let them know how things went) and he wasn't pleased that my heart rate got as high as it did, but was happy that I was smart enough to sit down and get it in check before finishing my lap. I'll post my thoughts and pics in that thread.

Today was my last day of school until September :D YEAH :D meetings and breakfast with the teachers and then I headed home for a short nap (would have been longer, but the damn cats wouldn't leave me alone).

I think Sq-Earl and I are going on a date tonight :heart: dinner & a movie....it's been a long time since we've gone out like this so we're both excited ;)

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
TreeSaw said:
I think Sq-Earl and I are going on a date tonight :heart: dinner & a movie....it's been a long time since we've gone out like this so we're both excited ;)
remember, if he pays for dinner he's entitled to sex.