Quantcast

~~~Good Monday Morning~~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Toshi said:
dang, you east coast :monkey:s are all social and stuff. :D i did a token bit of riding yesterday, the mile from the bus stop to the house of the other trumpet player in my quintet (quintet + family bbq day). it was especially fun since i'd been on the bus for over two hours at that point -- thank you, king county metro weekend schedules :dead: -- and had a large backpack, two hanging bags of food for the bbq, and a trumpet case slung over my shoulder(s)...
Of course we are :D
Sounds like you have the makings of a music teacher...I am always carrying way too much stuff at any given time :devil:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
hooples3 said:
its sounds like you guys had a great time at the deck party!!!! makes me even more mad that i missed it... while you were all out partying i did a 12 am - 8 am sunday morning shift.. yikes..
I hope to see lots of pics in the near future!!!!!
We were sorry you had to miss too...no need to worry though as there will be future gatherings at chez crombach!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Westy said:
Had a great weekend. Friend from DC came down Friday night for a few beers then we hiked Old Rag Saturday morning. It was hot and humid just like everywhere else.

Sunday morning I did the XXC race at the Massanutten HooHa, a 40 mile "adventure" loop. I started the day with sore legs and back from hiking the day before but it didn't really bother me after I got warmed up. This race was tough, rocks, rocks and more rocks. I spent as much time carrying my bike as I did riding it. Managed to pull off a 3rd place, a small personal victory because although I've oame close I've never been able to get a podium in this race series.
Nice :thumb: Congrats on the podium. It was quite hot/humid here on Sat. AM too!

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
Hooples, I don't even know where to begin. It was a blast, and Treesaw is quite possibly the greatest hostess I've ever had. And getting Sq-Earl drunk is always fun too. Hopefully treesaw posts the pic of Nick after he passed out.

BTW, treesaw, tell Jake that we should have shaved Nick's eyebrow, that would have been way better than the hotdog joke.

Where is Beth and her training wheels boyfriend anyway? It's a good thing treesaw hid all the spoons