Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning~~

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
McGRP01 said:
Morning!! I went to Plattekill this weekend to race DH and actually won my first race! ... Think I need to move up to sport next year though as my winning time would have had me finishing second in Sport Class!!
I knew you were sandbagging at the Mt Snow race :sneaky: ;)

Nice job - congrats! :thumb:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
douglas said:
Sunday was race # 3 of the Masters of the Mountains/ NYS Championship series...I was good all w/e, I did a fast ride Friday, an easy ride Saturday, stayed hydrated, ate well, got enough sleep.....and I guess that helped being I won my cat/age group and, more importantly I also won the series, so I am NYS XC Champion (sport 30-39)!!

YAY! ME!!!! :dancing:
The view from the top of the podium looks great don't it? :thumb:

Congrats dude!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
douglas said:
Sunday was race # 3 of the Masters of the Mountains/ NYS Championship series...I was good all w/e, I did a fast ride Friday, an easy ride Saturday, stayed hydrated, ate well, got enough sleep.....and I guess that helped being I won my cat/age group and, more importantly I also won the series, so I am NYS XC Champion (sport 30-39)!!

YAY! ME!!!! :dancing:
YAY!! Congrats Douglas!!!! :D

I was the photgrapher this weekend as we enjoyed a beautiful Saturday afternoon in SoCal

Orven fresh from the thrift store

New riding buddy Patrick :D

Great weekend...great friends...now time to go back to work. Have a good day everyone! :)