Quantcast

~~~Good Monday Morning!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How was everybody's weekend?

We got smacked with a mess yesterday and Saturday evening. As much as I hate the cold I really hated the warm rain we had Saturday.

What's everybody up to today?

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Spent the weekend doing homework and organizing. Bought all my books and spent a dandy 210 dollars, lessed by about 130 since my roomate already had one of the books.

We also took some of that storm, which really sucks since it was beginning to get nice and the snow was mostly melted. Curse the fact that I have no bikes in working order.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. I'm at work, probably shouldn't be. Can't concentrate on anything, getting less than nothing done. Kell and I are going in to have our baby tomorrow morning and the nerves (which have been non-existent until now) have kicked into high-gear. I know I'll leave early today, the question is how long will I last... :help:

Baby Countdown: 1 day. :dead:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Yo.

Spent the weekend doing trailwork and watching football. Saturday we worked until dark on a new trail getting it roughed-in and a new gianormous double jump at the bottom. It's scary-big. I pooped my pants several times wile building it.

Got my new regulator in for my kegerator this weekend as well, so it's back to fresh draught beer around the house. Yeaaaa!!!

sunday was spent hanging out with some old friends and watching the Panthers kick some Bear-butt!!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. 5 degrees this morning.

Spent Saturday runnings errands and spent yesterday doing eight loads of laundry, cleaning the house, watching football, and drinkin'. We've been away skiing every weekend for two months, so it was good to catch up on two months of house cleaning neglect. As it is, we only got about half done.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Morning y'all. Was stuck in our annual sales meeting last week, so boring especially being an engineer. During the meeting I won Engineer of he year and also got a CEO award for getting $3.3 mil of growth. For the rewards I was given a fancy pen and a football signed by management............
:rolleyes:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Morning! Not too much exciting this weekend. Had a tornado warning Friday night, cleaned the apt, and made mixed drinks and watched football on Sat/Sun. Relaxing but neither exciting nor productive. Oh well. Hopefully bv's resolving the issue with our obnoxious neighbor today...:rolleyes: Have a good one everyone!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I watched the Redskins lose, hosted a comedy show, and now i'm getting ready to go to my school theatre to clean up a bunch of lights before the semester starts tomorrow :(

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
westy, what's the opening bid for that football on ebay?

MMcGRP345t2345qe56433 - is yr wife having a caesarean, or is yr doctor really good at predictions? good luck either way!! :thumb:

my weekend was pretty good. friday night we had a great dinner but bagged on seeing Camper Van.warm rain saturday, went shopping a bit w/ the kids and got some new running shoes. had a chance to try 'em yesterday, on the frozen icy streets. still logged an hour though, which i was happy about.

sat night football sucked, but it was fun trading barbs online.

after my sunday run, i installed some more bathroom hardware (towel racks, handtowel rack, TP holder) while watching (or rather listening) to the Colts/Steelers game, damn what an ending that one had.

made a big vat of pulled pork yesterday and have leftovers.

back to work.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
narlus said:
westy, what's the opening bid for that football on ebay?
If I can wash the signatures off of it I hope to get $30. The jackasses engraved my name on the pens so it makes it tougher to sell.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Greyhound said:
....Hopefully that's not something we're going to be reading about in the paper, right?
It might be if the f**ktard doesn't figure out the difference between walking and sounding like a small army is invading apartment 32 and might, at any minute, come crashing through our ceiling :angry:

Maybe I'll just pull a Tonya Harding on him so he'll have to move his wheelchair-ridden butt down to the first floor.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Mornin' all. Spent yesterday backcountry skiing. What a difference a week makes. Last Sunday I was knee deep in perfect powder making effortless turns for thousands of feet.

This week I was thrashing for my life in windblown, breakable crust, heavy powder, chowder, and mashed potatoes. :dead:

I'm tired this a.m.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
SkaredShtles said:
Mornin' all. Spent yesterday backcountry skiing. What a difference a week makes. Last Sunday I was knee deep in perfect powder making effortless turns for thousands of feet.

This week I was thrashing for my life in windblown, breakable crust, heavy powder, chowder, and mashed potatoes. :dead:

I'm tired this a.m.

....We should all have such problems.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
What an excellent weekend.

Willow poo poo'd on the potty and used the potty for every tee tee.

Duke won. The Panthers won.

The football games were great.

The 24 premier kicked ass.

Got in a road ride on Saturday that was hard because of wind but fun nonetheless.

We are almost done with planning the kitchen work.

The Panthers won.

And of course the Panthers won.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DRB said:
What an excellent weekend.

Willow poo poo'd on the potty and used the potty for every tee tee.

Duke won. The Panthers won.

The football games were great.

The 24 premier kicked ass.

Got in a road ride on Saturday that was hard because of wind but fun nonetheless.

We are almost done with planning the kitchen work.

The Panthers won.

And of course the Panthers won.
Sounds like a most excellent weekend, KoF. Now who exactly are the "Panthers"? :think:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Morning. I'm at work, probably shouldn't be. Can't concentrate on anything, getting less than nothing done. Kell and I are going in to have our baby tomorrow morning and the nerves (which have been non-existent until now) have kicked into high-gear. I know I'll leave early today, the question is how long will I last... :help:

Baby Countdown: 1 day. :dead:
Don't be nervous!!! You two have done a great job with Piper and I have no doubt things will go smoothly for you both!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Reactor said:
Morning all,

Have the day off being a miserable scum sucking .gov employee, so I'm going to the dentist in about 10 minutes.
Why would you schedule your dentist apt. on your day off :confused: I think that may revoke your "miserable scum sucking gov. employee" status ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Good morning! Friday was fun...went to my Dr. for the ultra sound to find out how big our little darling is and they measured her at 7lbs. They were also able to see that her lungs are in excellent condition and noticed that she was REALLY low (couldn't get a good pic of her because she's squished so low right now). The tech did give us a pic of her squished nose and lips and her "girl parts". We laughed SO hard at that...she actually put an arrow on the pic and printed it out so we would know we were definitely having a girl. :confused:

Other than that, we had a nice weekend and spent WAY too much money on house stuff. We went looking for a dryer and bought one on Saturday, but Friday night we managed to buy a new leather living room set. We've been looking at sectionals and sofas for about 2 months and found one that we liked so we bought it (tired of looking I guess). Now we just have to wait for it to be delivered (up to 4 weeks). Today I am cleaning up the house alitte, organizing some music and planning on spinning for a little while too.

Baby countdown: 13 days!!!

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
Busted my hump trying to get my attic-master bedroom conversion done... all done now but the carpet installation...

before:

now:

another angle:

Carpet will be a little tricky... I'll have to get a really good seam between two major pieces... (the room is about 20'x18')

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
wannabeabonedoc said:
Good morning everyone, or good afternoon. I've been at the hospital since last night. We had a baby boy. He's awesome. Hope everyone has a great day
Congrats!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
wannabeabonedoc said:
Good morning everyone, or good afternoon. I've been at the hospital since last night. We had a baby boy. He's awesome. Hope everyone has a great day
YEAH!!! Congratulations! You'll have to get some pics posted up so we can share in his cuteness!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
wannabeabonedoc said:
That's great...Congrats!!! :thumb: I can't wait for tomorrow! :)