Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
loco said:
That would be bad ass, Price. We will ride a lot.
St. Sephen's Episcopal School. I have a really good friend that goes there, and her parents are good friends of mine and my family. So that's a plus. Still don't know a lot about the school, but learning.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
awesome weekend.

- watched _Koyaanisqatsi_. eh.
- did a stint on the rowing machine, then went for a run. sat weather was great.
- did some work around the house (both cleaning and maintenance)
- cooked two great meals
- went for a road ride yesterday
- the kids went to a b-day party on sat and had a blast
- finished the CS Lewis books, now onto _London Fields_ by M. Amis

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
'mornin. Nothing too exciting this weekend - picked up a Free Agent Devil 24 on Friday with money I won from my NFL football pool (thanks Pittsburgh! :) ) The GF and I then went out for dinner to celebrate my new job.

On Saturday, we headed out to the indoor BMX track to ride bikes - I threw the clipless pedals on the Toy and raced in the MTB class while she just rode the new bike. G-Damn that kind of racing is hard work.. :dead: I wish my parents would have had me in it when I was a wee kid. We watched "red eye" in the evening - waste of time.

Yesterday I slept in, watched the "power block" on Spike, went to the gym, b!tched about my knee..

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
splat said:
Westy: goinbg to replace the whole bike or just the frame ?
Probably just the frame. I'm really torn on what to do. Superlight was a great bike but I have been riding the Yeti 575 so much lately I have come to love the longer slacker geometry. I can really push the limits of traction on the Yeti and go past them with confidence. The Yeti is just a bit too porky to be a race bike, I was always a bit slower on it when I rode it during the summer off road time trials.

Edit: Turner Flux has about the right geometry but it won't weigh any less than a 575.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning - It was all about snow this weekend. Did some heavy skate ski sessions both days and am sore today. Tried a new recipe - Peanut butter whole wheat bread. YUMMY

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Westy said:
Probably just the frame. I'm really torn on what to do. Superlight was a great bike but I have been riding the Yeti 575 so much lately I have come to love the longer slacker geometry. I can really push the limits of traction on the Yeti and go past them with confidence. The Yeti is just a bit too porky to be a race bike, I was always a bit slower on it when I rode it during the summer off road time trials.
You're talking about racing the 575 for xc?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heidi said:
You're talking about racing the 575 for xc?
Yep, I did two races this year on it and a handfull of MTB crits/TT's. Not an ideal race bike but for the more technical courses it does a great job, it weighs in at 26 lbs with XC tires.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Westy said:
Yep, I did two races this year on it and a handfull of MTB crits/TT's. Not an ideal race bike but for the more technical courses it does a great job, it weighs in at 26 lbs with XC tires.
Hmmm, well if you have it down that light, then on a techie course it might pay off - you're only giving up 2 to 2.5 pounds on other FS bikes.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

It was a fun weekend at the local Winter DH Race Series....I finally decided to move up to sport class and got 1st place...out of 2....and my competitor did not start...oh well...it was still a great time. :p

Need coffee........

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
hooples3 said:
hey has anyone heard anything about treesaw???? Hmm I wonder if she had the baby!!!!
I talked to her last night, no baby yet... but her family was there, I think everyone expects it very soon!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
antimony said:
Good morning! Pretty lazy weekend, but enjoyed the gorgeous weather on Saturday. Went out and sat in the hot tub, and lounged by the pool for a bit...and accidentally got a tan! Who wouldv'e thought I could get a tan in January. :D
We worry about sunburn out here in January. :p

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Some colder weather in the NE would be nice. These mild temps are wreaking havoc on ski conditions. There are some trails at Mt Snow that have not been open all season. :( 40 degrees both days this past weekend.