Quantcast

Good Monday Morning

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
All I can tell you is that things are getting out of hand here in the Pacifc NW.......

J

JRB

Good morning. I had a fun little jaunt out yesterday and started scoping places to add fun stuff. I am gonna have me a sweet stash of trails.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
down in sunny florida. trip was relatively uneventful (on Song, they have a trivia game w/ yr screen where you play against other passengers, and i noticed that Richie Parsons of boston punk legends Unnatural Axe was a few rows ahead of me, after he won the 1st round - i used to see him a lot when he managed the newbury st location of newbury comics, and said hi to him at the airport).

weather is great, did a nice 5 mile run yesterday in the sun and slight breeze. today we are getting stuff ready for Miles' 6th b-day. playing golf later on.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning.

It's a veritable winter wonderland down here...

...wonder if there will be any fatalities with this 1/16" of snow?

Finished my stereo this weekend, detailed in this thread. Watched a couple movies... nothing too exciting.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
robdamanii said:
Morning.

Still in Highland, heading home today after lunch with my new pet. I picked up a Flying Gecko over the weekend, and was promptly bitten by the little brat twice. But damn is it a cool little thing.
Great. In comes Mr. Knowitall to ruin another thread. :rolleyes: :D

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Qman said:
All I can tell you is that things are getting out of hand here in the Pacifc NW.......

Did you make that, we have been trying to figure out some of the details of making that same thing. Any tips would be welcome, especially how you get it to return to its starting position so another rider can hit it.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Morning everyone! Another uneventful weekend. My company decided that since it was 72 and beautiful last Friday, everyone would stop working at 4 and chill outside with beer, soda, and snacks that they bought for us all. It was a great time! :weee: Other than that, bv set up his speakers this weekend. I now have a pair of monstrous black beasts that take up half my living room. :nonono: Ah well. Have a good one, all!

J

JRB

narlus said:
down in sunny florida. trip was relatively uneventful (on Song, they have a trivia game w/ yr screen where you play against other passengers, and i noticed that Richie Parsons of boston punk legends Unnatural Axe was a few rows ahead of me, after he won the 1st round - i used to see him a lot when he managed the newbury st location of newbury comics, and said hi to him at the airport).

weather is great, did a nice 5 mile run yesterday in the sun and slight breeze. today we are getting stuff ready for Miles' 6th b-day. playing golf later on.

So now you are the creepy obscure music fan stalker guy. :thumb:

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
I think I see a weight on the part just above the guys head...
I'd argue that point, but we all know you are right. :think:

Good job spewing your knowledge on another thread. :D

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning all... had some fun shuttling on sat at ringwood!!! lots of fun riding there, but it was a tad chilly out. No major incidents.. the ground was nice and frozen for a while and had lots of bite...

today I am off of work.. just going to relax and finally clean my bike a little.. other than that not too much going on...
Have a great day

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
GumbaFish said:
Did you make that, we have been trying to figure out some of the details of making that same thing. Any tips would be welcome, especially how you get it to return to its starting position so another rider can hit it.

Nope. I didn't build it. Honestly, there's not much point in building stuff like that around here because there's so many people doing it already. That is also in Canada where they don't rip stuff out as soon as you build it.
If you couldn't make out the link in the corner of the image; www.nsmb.com should give you more information.

Here's some more to see....on the US side of the border though:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I have today off. I just got back from hitting the gym. I think I'll head to Costco now.

I see narlus didn't win the Powerball, so no huge party for us. Why do bad things always happen to me? :(

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
'Morning. I have today off. I just got back from hitting the gym. I think I'll head to Costco now.

I see narlus didn't win the Powerball, so no huge party for us. Why do bad things always happen to me? :(
It's because you are so oppressive.

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Costco has good meat? I've only ever had their Pork Loins. I'll have to snag some of their beef and try that.
What??? Is that really you asking questions??? How can you not know they have good meat???

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Pretty f'in pissed here. My lab partner neglected to write up his share of the report even though he was given more than adequate time to do his measly portion. What a f'in bastard.

I did quite well on a quiz that we had taken last week. That was welcome. Other than that things are pretty hectic around here.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
robdamanii said:
Costco has good meat? I've only ever had their Pork Loins. I'll have to snag some of their beef and try that.
Their NY strips, filets, and ribeyes are killer. They're probably pushing 1-1/2 inches thick and oh so tasty.

I should try their sirloin some time, but I always end up with a package of NY strips. :drool: