Good Monday Morning

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
loco said:
So now you are the creepy obscure music fan stalker guy. :thumb:
you can input a username, and i told richie i was gonna put in 'un axe' and watch him scan around the plane, but that would be a bit too stalkerish. :D

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Polandspring88 said:
Pretty f'in pissed here. My lab partner neglected to write up his share of the report even though he was given more than adequate time to do his measly portion. What a f'in bastard.
F'in kid emails me back a little over an hour before the thing is due telling me that he is almost finished with his part. Too bad I already turned it in.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
SkaredShtles said:
Forget charcoal - get a gas grill.

For someone who knows it all, you sure don't seem to know much. :think: :p
As much as this kills me:nonono: Rob is right charcoal all the way. gas is convenient, but definitely doesn't give off the good flavor. And yes that includes mesquite chips soaked in water. As someone who BBQ's almost 330 days a year, most every dinner is done on the BBQ unless it's raining WAY to hard, I know these things.

J

JRB

narlus said:
you can input a username, and i told richie i was gonna put in 'un axe' and watch him scan around the plane, but that would be a bit too stalkerish. :D
I would expect no less. :thumb:

What kind of fan are you??

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I'm the only one in the office today, everyone's got President's Day off and I SHOULD be out riding but alas ...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Brian HCM#1 said:
As much as this kills me:nonono: Rob is right charcoal all the way. gas is convenient, but definitely doesn't give off the good flavor. And yes that includes mesquite chips soaked in water. As someone who BBQ's almost 330 days a year, most every dinner is done on the BBQ unless it's raining WAY to hard, I know these things.
I'll agree with you for BBQ - but for grilling steak, gas wins. Hell, I don't want any flavor given off to a good thick NY strip. :thumb:

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
Maybe you should just close the thread then. :think:

J

JRB

I think I vote the bluebug/robdumbass/briannot#1 aggravation as stupidest thing to happen on Ridemonkey in quite some time.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon monkeys! Had a good night last night...our power finally came back on. I do feel lucky though as there are still lots of people in our area that won't have power until sometime tomorrow. Good thing we invested in a generator...otherwise it wouldn't have been so nice at my house this weekend. We lost power on Friday morning and got it back sometime last night. Now, I have to catch up on dishes, laundry and e-mails galore!!! :rolleyes:

The kid is getting better and better every day. On Thursday night, she slept from 11:45pm-4:45am and last night she slept from 11:45pm-3:30am and then from 4:15am-7:30am. I managed to get myself a good one and I am loving it!!!

Today I begin some light training on my quest to get back into shape and ready to race a solo 24! It's SO exciting for me, but it will be hard to "take it easy".

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
The kid is getting better and better every day. On Thursday night, she slept from 11:45pm-4:45am and last night she slept from 11:45pm-3:30am and then from 4:15am-7:30am. I managed to get myself a good one and I am loving it!!!
Have mentioned that you suck. :banghead: :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
TreeSaw said:
<snip>

Bad form bragging like this as a new parent. Your friends will start to hate you. :D

Edit: See - it's already happening. :p

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
TreeSaw said:
Today I begin some light training on my quest to get back into shape and ready to race a solo 24! It's SO exciting for me, but it will be hard to "take it easy".
Nice!
I don't know anyone over here that has had a baby and got back to riding so soon, let alone a solo 24 hour race.
Hung out with all my college buddies that are now parents a couple weekends ago and I made them dust off their Cannondale hardtails with the "Pepperoni" forks to go for a ride.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
McGRP01 said:
Have mentioned that you suck. :banghead: :D
:o: Sorry..I have been lucky so far, but that doesn't mean she'll stay this way. She hasn't regained her birth weight yet so the Dr. wants to see her yet again this week. She seems to eat a lot, just hasn't gotten back yet. She was 7lb. 8oz. on Friday...only 4 oz gain since we brought her home.

She is officially 2 weeks old today though!!! :dancing:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
SkaredShtles said:
Bad form bragging like this as a new parent. Your friends will start to hate you. :D

Edit: See - it's already happening. :p
;) I know what you mean.

Qman said:
Nice!
I don't know anyone over here that has had a baby and got back to riding so soon, let alone a solo 24 hour race.
Hung out with all my college buddies that are now parents a couple weekends ago and I made them dust off their Cannondale hardtails with the "Pepperoni" forks to go for a ride.
I am ultra-motivated and a busy-body. I have a great deal of difficulty sitting still so I am hoping I can handle it! I was in good shape last summer when I was pregnant and was able to ride late into my pregnancy so I am hoping I can bounce back. I only have a few more lbs. of baby weight to loose too (but I Really didn't gain that much so that definitely helps).

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
:o: Sorry..I have been lucky so far, but that doesn't mean she'll stay this way. She hasn't regained her birth weight yet so the Dr. wants to see her yet again this week. She seems to eat a lot, just hasn't gotten back yet. She was 7lb. 8oz. on Friday...only 4 oz gain since we brought her home.

She is officially 2 weeks old today though!!! :dancing:
I kid, I kid... :D Glad to here the girly is doing well!

Yeah, our boy only gained 2 oz. in his first 2 weeks, but he's gained a pound since then. He was 1 month on Friday. I shouldn't complain too much really. He does sleep most of the day whcih is ncoe for Kelley and then from 10p-12:30a, 1a-4:30, 5a-7:30a... I think we're on the right track though as he seems to be getting the "sleep at night/awake during day" thing finally. :thumb:

J

JRB

bluebug32 said:
For that, you deserve to be fed nothing but store brand bacon and extra-salty Olive Garden soup :nope: :evil:
It was because DRB, the King of Friday, is back. Catch up before you just start typing, Rob.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
McGRP01 said:
I kid, I kid... :D Glad to here the girly is doing well!

Yeah, our boy only gained 2 oz. in his first 2 weeks, but he's gained a pound since then. He was 1 month on Friday. I shouldn't complain too much really. He does sleep most of the day whcih is ncoe for Kelley and then from 10p-12:30a, 1a-4:30, 5a-7:30a... I think we're on the right track though as he seems to be getting the "sleep at night/awake during day" thing finally. :thumb:
Wow!!! A month already. Time certainly does fly by. I've got to see him soon ;) Sydney does play during the day, but sleeps a lot so I am not sure if she's got the day/night thing yet or not...probably not, but I can always hope. She's a business only feeder at night which is nice, not that I don't want to play with her too, but we do that during the days for the most part.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
SkaredShtles said:
Your friends will hate you for this too. At least your girlfriends who have had babies. :p
I know what you mean. My best friend from High School is due July 6th and is already hating the fact that she's gained nearly as much as I did my entire pregnancy in just her first 20 weeks.:o: