Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
brungeman said:
that is an adorable shot!!! I love it!!!

we carry the Kettler stuff but we also have this which is what Emma loves. I don't care as long as she is having fun with it!!! she is 19 months and is getting the hang of pedaling the tri... so maybe I'll wait a bit and get her a 2 whlr with training wheels!!!:sneaky:
I am lovin' that Schwinn in pink for Sydney :thumb:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
antimony said:
Morning! Med school interview went really well on Friday. Not that it means much, but one of the doctors said she really liked me, so that was nice!
awesome :thumb: . where was this at? 1 on 1? 3 on 1?

i'm in the hospital today, for a nutrition research study. i have an iv in my arm and blood is going to be drawn every 30 minutes to check for leptin and ghrelin levels among other things... (the payoff is 100 days of free food and $350 :oink: )

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning. I have a whopping headache today (no, it's not in any way alcohol related...unless you can get them from a lack of consumption). Luckily my kid is a dear & is quite happy today (currently checking out the details of her hand in her swing). I have some private students today and that's all for me!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
loco said:
So like a t-shirt with reflectors???

Is technical something like wicking fabric or something??? Am I on the right page???

Yes... Remove the wicking and replace it with cotton though. It goes from being technical to semi-tech at that point. It'l be cotton shirts with reflective attributes so you can avoid getting collided with.

J

JRB

Tame Ape said:
Yes... Remove the wicking and replace it with cotton though. It goes from being technical to semi-tech at that point. It'l be cotton shirts with reflective attributes so you can avoid getting collided with.
Cool :thumb:

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
brungeman said:
you talking reflective ink? that S#!t is spensive mang!!! I had our local VFD ask me to print their logos for them with reflective ink... after pricing it for them... they were blown away and then understood why the place they normally had print stuff was soo expensive.

I know! I can't bankroll this on my own, hence the business plan.

But if you think that's expensive try getting a run of sweaters knit!

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
Toshi said:

i'm in the hospital today, for a nutrition research study. i have an iv in my arm and blood is going to be drawn every 30 minutes to check for leptin and ghrelin levels among other things... (the payoff is 100 days of free food and $350 :oink: )
Where is this at? Do you know who's doing the research? I'm in a very related field, and there are not too many of us....

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
hooples3 said:
ummm no, but maybe it would keep her beautiful face from being scarred up:rolleyes: :)
Hmnn..... if that's true I think I should get 2 seatbelts and try to fit one onto my bike. I'm beautiful too, and I'd hate to mess that up....:) :) :)

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
My lab partner is pissing me off big time. The lab is due today and he hasn't mailed me back to confirm that he received what I sent him yesterday and finished the rest of it. No wonder I hate working on teams so much...

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Toshi said:
Thanks, Toshi! :D

Brody School of Medicine (East Carolina University). I had two (blind) individual interviews, one w/ a pediatrician, one w/ an M4. They went really well, and the physician seemed to really like me. She said they would be lucky to have me and she would pull for me. Whether she was telling the truth or trying to make me feel better, I don't know. I am expecting a rejection letter and to be reapplying next year, (40% of the 72 accepted are reapplicants) especially since I am a new resident. Oh well... it was a good experience and at least I made it to the interview. :thumb:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
cool. are you holding out for in-state tuition, or would you go somewhere else if the opportunity arose? uw also seemed to love to make applicants beg and reapply, i guess it's just part of the culture.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Good day all. I just went for a ride and it was pretty darn cold, maybe around 18 degrees. I was only out for about an hour or so. I saw a bunch of dog tracks but no foot prints which I thought was odd, then I heard what sounded like some guy yelling in the place. I can only assume he lost his dog and it was running around somewhere. In any case my hands were cold and I have seen some odd people back where I was before and was a little sketched out so I decided to call it a day.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
lovebunny said:
i had a pretty good weekend. i went to fontana and raced with orven and shyrmp. and i ended up winning! its my first win so im pretty stoked
And of course the San Diego crew had to celebrate in style :D

ncrider and myself soaking lovebunny with sparkling apple cider :rofl:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
lovebunny said:
i had a pretty good weekend. i went to fontana and raced with orven and shyrmp. and i ended up winning! its my first win so im pretty stoked
Congrats, that's awesome!

I had a great weekend, did a 60 mile road ride on Saturday that was mostly climbing, and my riding buddies were only doing about 40 miles of it so they were pushing the pace pretty hard. I was completely knackered when they left me alone to drag my ass the last ten miles back to SF from our meeting spot in Mill Valley. Went home and gorged on Chinese food, then went out later for some beers and ate another dinner.

Woke up starving on Sunday so my girl and I hit up a new proper east coast style deli for brunch. Yum yum, finally a proper corned beef and pastrami sandwich in SF!! Then we went to see "The World's Fastest Indian," one of the greatest movies I've seen in a while. Check it out.