Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Nothing much to report for the weekend. Hopefully the weather will start warming up this week.

Hope ya all have a great day!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sunburn face. Racoon Eyes.

I went with my brother to test & tune at Rockingham Sunday. Boost is a finicky mistress.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Took Willow to the St. Paddy's Day Parade on Saturday morning, then to the park and then to special lunch. Then we worked in the yard the entire afternoon. With a quick trip to the Y for a workout and playtime. So a good father daughter day.

Sunday got a decent ride in but had to cut it short 'cause my rear shock is leaking or seems to be leaking.

Good basketball games on TV so all in all a good weekend.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I'm interviewing my first candidate this morning to replace me. It's going to be weird.

MBC and I skied yesterday. The conditions were surprisingly GREAT and the mountain was relatively empty....no real lift lines to speak of. We also did a little ski race which was a lot of fun. All in all, a very good day of skiing. :)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good Morning Monkeys...

Got to see V for Vendetta.. good movie, I like, i like!!!
Saturday I went to Lowes to get some pricing.. In the near future i will be building a deck in the yard as well as putting french Doors going out to them where a window is now. I Cant wait!!!!

and ...went to a kick-ass St Patty's day party yeasterday, irish dancers, a violin player.. the works, ooo and food lots of it!!! Yummie!!!!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning.

fvcking wheelbearing in my Legacy is on the grind, ready to toss it's cookies sooner rather than later. I'm spending the better part of the morning on the damn phone trying to find a place to actually put a new one in within the next two weeks. Sonofabitchinabasketthisisirritating. :mumble: :mad: :redhot: :bomb: :banghead:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
Morning.

fvcking wheelbearing in my Legacy is on the grind, ready to toss it's cookies sooner rather than later. I'm spending the better part of the morning on the damn phone trying to find a place to actually put a new one in within the next two weeks. Sonofabitchinabasketthisisirritating. :mumble: :mad: :redhot: :bomb: :banghead:
Hey dipsh*t, why don't you take it to the Subaru dealer. Save your time dicking around on the phone:rolleyes:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Good morning all! Had a pretty good weekend. Went out for drinks with BV and a bunch of my coworkers on Friday night. Had a blast and got pretty rowdy at the bar. Did some shots, had some beer, and a car bomb... too much, I think, but I guess I had to prove myself worthy to the boys, being the only girl there. Went out and about Saturday, and watched basketball yesterday. Good times! :weee: Have a good Monday!

Oh, and my friend from NH decided to make me his wedding planner?? Um, yeah. Should be interesting... :redhot:

J

JRB

Good morning. I got a good ride in on Saturday, and will post pics tonight or tomorrow. Followed it up with some good bbq. Got pics of that too. I'm scared to show them, because people will want to move here for the meat. Went to Lowe's and bought some super cheap 28 cent tiles for my shed floor. Turns out that they charged me right for the 20 individual tiles, but only charged me for one tile for each carton. Didn't notice until I was home, but I guess that's a lesson learned for them about using the same SKU on loose pieces as carton quantities. I figured they would make it a nightmare to actually give them the $24 they shorted themselves. Rained all day yesterday, so I stuck the tiles down.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Morning all, we got a decent amount of snow here yesterday so no rides for a while. I'd rather have snow and sun than cold, wet, and dismal any day.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Howdy stosh.

Went to a partyfriday , had a bit too much fun, and I am off to go snowboardingin about ten minutes........

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Mornin'

Friday: Lots of beers at the pub. Scotch eggs(hardboiled eggs wrapped in sausage then breadded and deep-fried), reuben sandwiches and Guinness stew. Car-bombs, NCAA basketball, and lots of friends.

Saturday: Honey-do lists. Ran into some friends at dinner and joined them for a bite. Movies rented--> "Good night, and good luck" and "The Corpse Bride." Both were very entertaining in their own right.

Sunday: MRI first thing in the a.m. on my knee. Don't think I've stayed that still for that long in 15 years. Arby's Big Montana Roast Beef for lunch to treat myself for staying still. Mucho couch-time. Watched the Tar Heels lose an easy game for them. Got a new keg for the kegerator. More couch-time. Sopranos. Bed.

Y'all have a good one.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
friday - not much.

sat - had Otis' b-day party, just the 4 of us. good times. unfortunately, i was dicking around w/ camera friday night after too much wine and somehow set the exposure compensation level to +1.3 so all my pics from the cake etc are washed out. :mad:

the boys were playing w/ their scooters in the cold new england spring, and having a blast. watched _sunset blvd_ that night. good movie.

sun - figured out my camera issue and made me happy. more scooter action. did a 5.7 mile run. now my left ankle is sore. went to see Silver Jews last night (see SotD from 19Mar06); great show. really good.

good weekend, but i'm pretty tired now. i highly doubt i'll go see The Go! Team tomorrow night.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good morning. Not much to report here. Had a nice weekend with a friend visiting. We hiked Overlook Mtn. in Woodstock Fri. then ate all you can eat cornbeef and all the fixins, including green beer at a local brew pub. Had a nice weekend. Now it's back to work and trying to track down some freelance writing work too. Fun fun...

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Dropped my truck off at the dealership this morning. I'm 90% sure the clutch is shot. Though, for a Ford at 93k miles that's honetly not too bad. While it's in there though, I'm gonna have them fix the ABS system and replace the timing belt. Any guesses on what this is gonna cost me? I'm betting on at least $800. Ouch.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all. Not much to report. Saturday the wife and I went to Office Max and ordered a new computer desk for the office and picked up a 19" flat panel TFT/LCD monitor to replace the HUGE Sony Trinitron that takes up half the room. Yesterday my daughter and I just veged around the house while Kell and the baby went shoe shopping. Today I'm off and both the kids are at daycare so I have a nap planned for around 1:30 or so. I've been pretty exhausted lately getting up with the baby at night, but how can you not want to see this face? :)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
bluebug32 said:
Good morning. Not much to report here. Had a nice weekend with a friend visiting. We hiked Overlook Mtn. in Woodstock Fri. then ate all you can eat cornbeef and all the fixins, including green beer at a local brew pub. Had a nice weekend. Now it's back to work and trying to track down some freelance writing work too. Fun fun...
you should try riding overlook, up it that is!!!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Managed to get a 74 on the housing lottery. Looks like we will get this room next year if all goes well. Thats what happens when there are limited 2 man rooms on campus and you only have one friend.:thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
uhhh...friday i didnt do much, went out to eat with the lady.
saturday went climbing and went to a party played lots of foosball
sunday took care of shizz around the house and went out to dinner/coffee and a movie with the lady.

i highly urge everyone to go see "V for Vendetta" that is one badass movie.

also will hopefully be getting my frame this week.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Had a pleasant afternoon yesterday. Since it was too rainy to ride Reactor brought his daughter over and we let the kids run amok through the house while we enjoyed some pizza, beer, music and PSP games.

Walked into an utter s-storm at work this morning, but most of the fires have been put out and I AM going to have a good day today dammit.

Hope you do as well.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
oh yeah it was snowing this morning when i woke uip now it is sleeting/raining.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Morning all. Not much to report. Saturday the wife and I went to Office Max and ordered a new computer desk for the office and picked up a 19" flat panel TFT/LCD monitor to replace the HUGE Sony Trinitron that takes up half the room. Yesterday my daughter and I just veged around the house while Kell and the baby went shoe shopping. Today I'm off and both the kids are at daycare so I have a nap planned for around 1:30 or so. I've been pretty exhausted lately getting up with the baby at night, but how can you not want to see this face? :)

YEAH!!!! You've gotta send some pics of him to me...he's a cutie and I can't wait to introduce him to Syd ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Had a busy but fun weekend. Thursday I took Syd for her check-up and shots...I now know the difference between her "I'm hungry", "I need to be changed" or the ever so bad "I'm hurt and/or scared" cry. Then I had to hurry home and make cakes and get ready for Friday. Friday morning started off with my Great Aunt Raida's funeral services. Everything went beautifully and my little angel of a daughter was SO good and everyone wanted to hold her and hug her. I had made up some prints of a picture of A. Raida and Syd and gave them to her 2 sons, daughter and each of her sisters. It's the most recent photo that any of them had so it was a tear-jerking time. One of her sons put his print with her casket so I gave him another...it was really quite a lovely gesture. Needless to say, she will be greatly missed, but is at peace.

After the services and family luncheon, it was home we go and got the car all packed up for a weekend in Rochester. Friday night we introduced Syd to Echo, Tweek, Instigator & Becky, Crashby and had a nice evening in at Tweek's house. Saturday it was off to meet the Great Grandmother and some other Aunts & Uncles. Then, it was back to my mother-in-laws house to make her birthday dinner and play games.

Sunday I had planned a surprise 65th birthday party for my mother-in-law so I had to set-up for that and then it was party time. We ended up staying pretty late so we didn't get home until quite late. All-in-all, I am amazed at my child...she was great all weekend. She got a little cranky on Sunday and Friday night because she was tired but other than that, she was SO alert and happy to see everyone.

Today, I am getting my house cleaned up, going for my 6-week check-up and teaching a couple of lessons. I am hoping to find some time to spin too!!!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Brian HCM#1 said:
Hey dipsh*t, why don't you take it to the Subaru dealer. Save your time dicking around on the phone:rolleyes:
Hey asshole, I spent the morning on the phone with different Subaru DEALERS and got as much as $200 difference in price from location to location. And gee, lookie there, I also got places that couldn't do it for 2 weeks, and places that could do it in 2 days. So it's dicking around on the phone trying to find someone to do it within a reasonable amount of time and for a reasonable price?

Get the facts before opening your mouth, jerkoff.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
robdamanii said:
Hey asshole, I spent the morning on the phone with different Subaru DEALERS and got as much as $200 difference in price from location to location. And gee, lookie there, I also got places that couldn't do it for 2 weeks, and places that could do it in 2 days. So it's dicking around on the phone trying to find someone to do it within a reasonable amount of time and for a reasonable price?

Calm down there little man.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:

Hey Nutlick!!!!! Just tell the other Subie dealer to match the others price. Is it that hard? Oh yeah I forgot, when you call places instead of the phone ringing it does..............A moron is calling!!! A moron is calling!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Brian HCM#1 said:
Hey Nutlick!!!!! Just tell the other Subie dealer to match the others price. Is it that hard? Oh yeah I forgot, when you call places instead of the phone ringing it does..............A moron is calling!!! A moron is calling!!!
Thats about the dumbest attack I've ever read on the internet.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I had a great weekend, mainly because it was bike related.
On Friday night, I built up my new Specialized SX and got almost ready to roll. Then the next morning, my shop, even though they were busy, finished my bike off for me.
So, I went and hit up Black Mountain trail in Pisgah Saturday afternoon, then on Sunday, I rode all day at Paris Mountain,
and the ride and weather was perfect.
I had been without a mountain bike for the past month and I was about to flip out.
That new bike is too fast though. It is so low and stiff, that it carries speed like a demon. Combine that with a bunch of loose dry corners, and Sunday was one ofthe most fun times I have ever had on a bike.
Then Sunday afternoon, we went and checked out the progress on our house, and the sheetrock guys got all the boards up and were done. Everything looked totally different, it was cool.
Then we had dinner, watched the Sopranos, bow chicca bow now, yada yada yada, and then much needed sleep.:)

trickten

Chimp
Jul 13, 2005
Mid - MI
Hey kids,

I had a pretty good weekend.

Fri: I got out of work early and met a coupld of co-workers for lunch and green beer. Fri night I ran a 4 mi St. Patty's day race. Got home and watched Harry Potter goblet of fire with the kids.

Sat: Went out shopping with the girlfriend for cloths and a new Mt. bike for the little's girl. Went out for lunch and then for dinner. Oldest daughter had a Bday party so i had 7 screaming girls Sat night.

Sun the girlfriend and I did more shopping and goofing around with the kids. Went out to eat one last time, a little bow chicca bow now and off to bed.

Overall a good weekend.