Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning.

Before the lynch mob gets to me: the thread is awaiting mod approval in the ride report forum. pics are all there and ready to roll.

Excellent weekend with Hoop, TA, Stosh, BB32 and several burgers, hotdogs, regular dogs and horses. Last night I picked up a leatherman style tool for my pack, but that's about all there is to report.

And yes stosh, I was awake when you IMed, just not near the computer.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Morning.

Before the lynch mob gets to me: the thread is awaiting mod approval in the ride report forum. pics are all there and ready to roll.

Excellent weekend with Hoop, TA, Stosh, BB32 and several burgers, hotdogs, regular dogs and horses. Last night I picked up a leatherman style tool for my pack, but that's about all there is to report.

And yes stosh, I was awake when you IMed, just not near the computer.
Mod approval, WTF website were you posting it on?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
bluebug32 said:
What's up with the mods needing to check it first?
hey newbs, this is a BIKE site...you'd think you might be familiar w/ the Ride Reports forum.

basically, the mod approval is just to make sure the topics stay on focus and doesn't get cluttered w/ loco whines.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
stosh said:
Mod approval, WTF website were you posting it on?
you must have never put up a ride report before!:rolleyes: I heard about your reputation for not posting pics, but not knowing how to post a ride report on the monkey? sheesh:rolleyes:

j/k:rofl:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning! Well, I managed to get outside and enjoy the weekend with some excellent riding starting out afterwork on Friday. Friday 4:30pm loaded up my gear and met up with the guys my husband works with. Rode from 5-7:15 pm and had a pretty good ride. I started out feeling tired and we ended up riding our normal loop backwards (not sure why but it's definitely more challenging and tiring). Then we headed home to play with the kid. Saturday - did some crunches on my exercise (torture) ball and pedaled around the house for a while. Took Syd for a walk and BBQ outside with the family to celebrate my brother's birthday.
Sunday -- loaded up the car in the AM, ran some errands and decided to do a fast sprint-style ride. I had 40 minutes and I managed to ride quite a bit, but I was REALLY tired mid-way through. Somehow I managed to get my legs back and made time coming out of the trail too. Tonight I plan on doing some pilates, weights and more crunches on the torture ball.

Two new pics of Sydney from this weekend:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Had a long ride on Friday. Did perhaps 20 or so miles on my mongrel hardtail that I threw the clips on and raised the seat to make an XC bike. Oddly enough I have more fun on that than on my Bullit. Rode Sunday too and started the ride off nose diving a 5 foot drop. Went OTB and slid along the ground for a bit on my head/shoulder/arm. Good thing I had my full face on. That and the dirt was surprisingly comfortable.

Unrelated to biking, celebrated my Dad's 53rd birthday, got him a nice fully polished Craftsman ratchet. Built a set of golf clubs for my brother, did some homework and prepped for finals.

Tomorrow concludes my sophomore year of college.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good morning ..I Had a great weekend.. did some awesome riding in Stosh's stomping grounds.. thanks again Stosh for showing us around. I also meet a few new great monkies.. rob, beth, and ethan.
on sunday my wife and I went to the trapeze school on the west side highway!!! it was a blast and a lot of fun, my wife was more into it then I was ....
of my wife's final act final act!!!!

all in all a great weekend

enjoy the day!!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
hooples3 said:
Good morning ..I Had a great weekend.. did some awesome riding in Stosh's stomping grounds.. thanks again Stosh for showing us around. I also meet a few new great monkies.. rob, beth, and ethan.
on sunday my wife and I went to the trapeze school on the west side highway!!! it was a blast and a lot of fun, my wife was more into it then I was ....
of my wife's final act final act!!!!

all in all a great weekend

enjoy the day!!
Are you going back to do it again? Looks like fun man! :thumb:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
today was awesome. there was a power outage in my high school so they sent us home at 8:30 so i just hung out with my friends all day. although i kept thinking today was tuesday until someone told me that it was monday. so i was quite confused.