Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
Congratulations man. Bet you got a busy week coming to prepare! I get to sit on my butt all day because it rained half the day yesterday and trails too wet to ride.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh. Good luck this week/weekend. Have fun next week.

Had a pretty good weekend. Was on kid duty all day Saturday and most of Sunday afternoon, so I didn't get out much. But I did get some things done that have needed to be done for a long while... patched tubes, tuned up both bikes, rebuilt the freehub on the yeti, etc.

All in all, a good weekend despite the lack of riding.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Congratulations, stosh! No need to be freaked out. Enjoy this time. :)

A rather uneventful weekend for us, but we got a lot of much needed work done. We're not going to be around much the next few weekends. I'm all out of beer.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Good morning! Had an okay weekend. Went out on a date Saturday night with bv, but that's about it. They are supposed to be starting my house today... but we'll see about that. :rolleyes:

Stosh- good luck this week. I would be so scared and freaked out too. Yikes! Wish I was going to a tropical paradise, though. :)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Wow, good luck stosh. Did you write the custody of your balls into the pre-nup? ;) Just kidding, enjoy your honeymoon!

Built my bike on Friday... Went out to a nice dinner with antimony on Saturday... Not a particularly eventful weekend.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Too hot here to do much of anything this weekend. Did sneak a solo ride in at 6:00 am yesterday (it was only 97).

Wife's work shipped her off to Delaware for two weeks so it just me, kids and critters.

Time to get ready for work.

Have a good day.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
antimony said:
Good morning! Had an okay weekend. Went out on a date Saturday night with bv, but that's about it. They are supposed to be starting my house today... but we'll see about that. :rolleyes:

Stosh- good luck this week. I would be so scared and freaked out too. Yikes! Wish I was going to a tropical paradise, though. :)
We picked up our rings yesterday so that was cool, I got an awesome Platinum (sp?) hammered finish band. I'm really excited to see all my family though, and I'm psyched to cut a rug and eat some good food!

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
Not a bad w/e. Fiddled with the Spitfire on Sat, installing new thrust washers in the engine. That was an experience. Nothing like dropping the oil pan and staring at the bottom of your engine's crankshaft and saying, "should I really be doing this?" :o: But it went well after a short bit of confusion.

Did a road ride on Sunday after watching the end of the Tour. Tried to ride too far with too little riding during the week. Suffered badly about 25 miles into a 67 mile ride. I'm really sore today.

Have a new afterwork route planned that hopefully I can try out a couple of times this week, although the Spitfire has to be back together and running before the w/e. :wonky2:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
stosh said:
I'm excited, and really looking forward to it....
That's cool...you'll be fine. I wasn't nervous until I was driving to the church for the wedding.

(Caution...sappy content)

But once I saw my wife, everything else faded away and nothing else mattered. :love:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
stosh said:
We picked up our rings yesterday so that was cool, I got an awesome Platinum (sp?) hammered finish band. I'm really excited to see all my family though, and I'm psyched to cut a rug and eat some good food!
That's cool. Sounds like it'll be a good party! :thumb: I hope you guys have an awesome time.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
stosh said:
Ha, thanks for the offer!
Or you could hide out at my place. Nobody would ever think to look for you there. :devil:

Congrats, btw, I know it's been a while in planning. Gee... and to think back on all of those old threads about your g/f troubles and dhgirlie constantly bashing you... :wave:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
McGRP01 said:
That's cool...you'll be fine. I wasn't nervous until I was driving to the church for the wedding.
The only time I got nervous at all was when I woke up in the morning and it was pouring out. We had an outdoor ceremony planned. We got lucky in that we scheduled a 3:00 wedding and the sky cleared to sunny skies just in time. :)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yes. badge #64. get under the naked lightbulb for more interrogation, bub.

seriously, trimming yr hedges or vacuuming your rug is pretty weak! ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:

(Caution...sappy content)

But once I saw my wife, everything else faded away and nothing else mattered. :love:
Aubrey and myself have been fairly calm, except for when my mom over steps her bounds.
Today on the way to work it all just started to seem more real. I think I'll lay off the coffee for the rest of the day.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
sounds like Stosh has some serious competition for the Darth Bailer title.
My new policy is to just assume I'm not going to any events that way I can't bail on anything.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
dude, he said WHERE..not when ;)
Sorry man, I can't concentrate on anything. Work is going to suck this week.

I'm going to Sandals in Saint Lucia.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - had a nice birthday yesterday with Liam and Connor and Laura and Kim and Krista. Watched the Tour, ate good food and we all went for a short ride after dinner. :thumb:

Capped off with chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and a few strawberries on top!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
stosh said:
So... I'm getting married on Saturday....

:o:

I was thinking about you over the weekend man, you're totally marrying the teacher that we all had a crush on!!

:trophy_br :trophy_br :trophy_br :trophy_br :trophy_br :trophy_br

When are you back from St. Lucia?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning.

I had a great weekend with Beth. Did some road riding, watched the finale of the Tour, built up my new frame (for the most part) and did some grilling. Pretty good way to sum it up.

Today it's class, class, class...all day long. Blah.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:
I was thinking about you over the weekend man, you're totally marrying the teacher that we all had a crush on!!

:trophy_br :trophy_br :trophy_br :trophy_br :trophy_br :trophy_br

When are you back from St. Lucia?
Dude, I checked and she said she doesn't want to go out with you so stop buggin me!