Quantcast

~~~Good Monday Morning!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

How was everybody's weekend? Mine was spent helping my parents with a garage sale and installing a ceiling on my back porch. The garage sale went well, it amazes me what people will buy sometimes. The ceiling is about 75% complete.

I also spent some of the weekend getting my stuff ready for Mountain Bike weekend in Jim Thrope PA. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Stosh and fellow Monkeys

I had my sons on Friday night and we went to dinner and then to see Harry Potter - they slept over and then I coached Liam's Rookie ball team on Saturday a.m. - went for a ride at Case MTN. with IAB and MBC (got a flat, had awful terrible bad chain suck) and had fun. Just chilled on Saturday night. Then had more Rookie Ball coaching followed by an end of season pizza party on Sunday morning/early afternoon. Then I hit the W. Hartford Res for a solo ride on my Cheeta Prowler - damned fun bike and damned fun ride (and no flats or chain suck either!).

Went and had a grilled chicken salad for dinner and then just kind of chilled out at home last night.

Looks like it might rain today - but the Prowler is in the back of the van just in case it clears up!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
My BBQ rocked.....so much fun!! :thumb: :D :thumb:

Berkshire_rider, Treesaw & Squirrel made it, but of course "Sir Bailsalot" didnt!!

Knock knock....

GO F' yourself!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning Stosh and fellow Monkeys

I had my sons on Friday night and we went to dinner and then to see Harry Potter - they slept over and then I coached Liam's Rookie ball team on Saturday a.m. - went for a ride at Case MTN. with IAB and MBC (got a flat, had awful terrible bad chain suck) and had fun. Just chilled on Saturday night. Then had more Rookie Ball coaching followed by an end of season pizza party on Sunday morning/early afternoon. Then I hit the W. Hartford Res for a solo ride on my Cheeta Prowler - damned fun bike and damned fun ride (and no flats or chain suck either!).

Went and had a grilled chicken salad for dinner and then just kind of chilled out at home last night.

Looks like it might rain today - but the Prowler is in the back of the van just in case it clears up!

Who cares about that bike stuff, how was Harry Potter?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Had a good weekend... spent some time in the kayak fishing on friday, rode sunday... saturday was a waste of a day.

This week is going to be spent packing/moving... then MBW. We should be closing on our house next week, so it's going to be pretty chaotic for the next few weeks me thinks.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Had a good weekend... spent some time in the kayak fishing on friday, rode sunday... saturday was a waste of a day.

This week is going to be spent packing/moving... then MBW. We should be closing on our house next week, so it's going to be pretty chaotic for the next few weeks me thinks.

Wow man thats awesome!
I can't believe all that stuff is crammed into the next couple weeks! Good LUCK!

I got the steak tips for MBW.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Good morning.

Had a friend over for a small cookout on Friday, then went to two other BBQs on Saturday and Sunday night. Much meat was consumed this weekend.

Rode on Friday. Rode on Saturday. Rode on Sunday. It was a good weekend! :thumb:

So, Potter was good, eh? Might have to check that out...

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
binary visions said:
Good morning.

Had a friend over for a small cookout on Friday, then went to two other BBQs on Saturday and Sunday night. Much meat was consumed this weekend.

Rode on Friday. Rode on Saturday. Rode on Sunday. It was a good weekend! :thumb:

So, Potter was good, eh? Might have to check that out...
I'm no movie buff or critic - but I enjoyed it a lot.

Where do you ride Binary? Sounds like you put in a lot of miles!

Trond

Monkey
Oct 22, 2002
Oslo, Norway
Good afternoon :P

My day has consisted of the following at work (8hrs)
- look for more info on the Nicolai Nucleon TFR Enduro
- try to work
- try to work
- try to work
- try to work
- try to work
- try to work
- try to work

and now I have to work overtime...Dammit!

:p

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
I got the steak tips for MBW.
Yea... I'm going to have to pick up some food too. Speedies, peanuts, gatorade, water, PB&J... that should about do it.

Also gotta pickup some more tubes (I want to have a few on hand just incase), and a lizzard skin to quiet the chainslap.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MMcG said:
I'm no movie buff or critic - but I enjoyed it a lot.

Where do you ride Binary? Sounds like you put in a lot of miles!
I'm located in southwest NH - Keene area. It's been a while since I've ridden so much in one weekend. I ended up slacking for a while due to job and personal stress - I didn't feel like riding a lot. So I'm riding easy, trying to get back into shape.

I am one sore SOB this morning!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all.

On Sat, a few friends came over and helped me spread out 15 tons of rock. I need a little more, but its pretty close to being done. Needless to say, I went to bed early that night.

On Sun, I hooked up with some friends and had a very nice ride. Nothing epic. Put in about 10 miles with plenty of climbing and plenty of downhillin. Almost got REALLY embarrased when I came around a corner and came upon 2 young women in shorts and bikini tops (quite nippy :devil: ) hiking the trail. This wasn't in a over technical spot, but my gaze was diverted from the trail long enough that I almost went down right in front of them. I mumbled something stupid and continued on. That evening we went to a party that was totally lame. It didn't start until after 7, and Steph wanted to bring Evy who had been a crab all day. Of course there were no other babies at this party, and Evy was still being a big crab (its now way past her bedtime), and I was tired from riding (also a crab), so we left early.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
Mornin all.

On Sat, a few friends came over and helped me spread out 15 tons of rock. I need a little more, but its pretty close to being done. Needless to say, I went to bed early that night.

On Sun, I hooked up with some friends and had a very nice ride. Nothing epic. Put in about 10 miles with plenty of climbing and plenty of downhillin. Almost got REALLY embarrased when I came around a corner and came upon 2 young women in shorts and bikini tops (quite nippy :devil: ) hiking the trail. This wasn't in a over technical spot, but my gaze was diverted from the trail long enough that I almost went down right in front of them. I mumbled something stupid and continued on. That evening we went to a party that was totally lame. It didn't start until after 7, and Steph wanted to bring Evy who had been a crab all day. Of course there were no other babies at this party, and Evy was still being a big crab (its now way past her bedtime), and I was tired from riding (also a crab), so we left early.

Hey you gonna have time to print that thing for me?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning!

Not a bad day here although they're calling for rain and the skies are darkening. I don't mind...gonna ride my loop anyway 'cause the race must go on ;)

Had a nice weekend. Some family came out for the big Americade weekend on Thursday and we all went out for prime rib on Friday night. Saturday we did bike maintenance and had a good time at Doug's party. Sunday we got a little riding/working out in and some R & R.

This is my last full day of school for the year (with students) then it's cleaning instruments, doing repairs, report cards and getting my inventory stored! :D Mindless work really with lots of coffee and tunes to get me through the day (oh and :dancing: )

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
stosh said:
Hey you gonna have time to print that thing for me?
The printer is warming up as I type this. I'll run it over to the post office at lunch and send as quickly as possible. Did you email me your address? I think I deleted your message, so PM me with your address again.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
The printer is warming up as I type this. I'll run it over to the post office at lunch and send as quickly as possible. Did you email me your address? I think I deleted your message, so PM me with your address again.

Check your PM's I can't thank you enough!