Quantcast

!!!!!Good Morning, Choads!!!!!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Found a farm on the way to the trailhead today, which has opened a new shop with fresh food. 100% need to revisit for their fresh everything bagels and soup. So much good stuff.

Had to resist buying everything and walked out with some soap stuff for the girlfriend and this stuff for me:

Making nachos tonight because rain. Will top with this cream stuff.
I had to look twice if really called "Débile's". :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got our bathroom's baseboards done and started into Hannah's room. Tried to put the speakers into the Subaru and... Missing a harness. :banghead:
Guess I'm just going to have to not do some more things that need to get done.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well, Haley thought putting some "lavender bedtime spray" onto her bed was a good isea to help sleep. Unfortunately instead of one spritz, she gave about two-dozen sprays. Her room is toxic lavender now. It's so bad that you can taste it. She's sleeping in the guest bedroom while her room is aired out tonight.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well, Haley thought putting some "lavender bedtime spray" onto her bed was a good isea to help sleep. Unfortunately instead of one spritz, she gave about two-dozen sprays. Her room is toxic lavender now. It's so bad that you can taste it. She's sleeping in the guest bedroom while her room is aired out tonight.
Toxic Lavender. The new perfume by Karen.