Quantcast

~~ Good Morning Tuesday 7-19 ~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ok monkeys, let's get this thing started....

I trust everyone had a restful evening? Just another workday yesterday followed by an hour in the gym (30 minutes weights, 30 minutes treadmill). I'm planning on a six mile run after work today...gonna be a warm one!

Not much else to report. After all, it's Tuesday. Y'all hang in there.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
just working today, my ankle is messed up and i cant ride without it feeling like its sliding side to side its a weird feeling. hope it feels better soon

splat

Nam I am
Uggg , Is it the weekend yet! I don't feel like I just got off a weekend ( o Yeah I worked it! ). yesterday was wicked busy at work, fixing all the problem associated with powering down the whole building and making a major network change. today I have to go to Portsmouth office, should be quiet.

just finished Digging up the and uncovering the septic tank access , going to get that pumped , it is way overdue.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
As a matter of fact, IAB, I slept like crud last night. We had a very spectacular thunder and lightning storm come through between 1am-3am. I think we even got some hail! Couple this with the fact that I hadn't slept well for the two night prior to that, makes me somewhat tired and cranky. :cray:

Okay then. I'm getting a ton of mountain biking in this year. That makes up for the lack of sleep, or could be the cause of the lack of sleep. Whichever.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Job interview yesterday. Mostly a meet-and-greet with about 18 prospective candidates and a few minutes of face time with the HR dept head. We'll see if I get the call-back for the longer interview.....

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Morning y'all. Hey Splat, you should let me know when you are heading to Portsmouth and we can hit up Ft. Rock on your way back home.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got my new Reverb post last night, so I am looking to get a ride in today. Still trying to get my home network setup too. I have half of the computers seeing each other, I just need to get the rest on board.
Otherwise, nothing. I might try to get some recruiter interviews setup in the Denver area as well.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
The Cascade Cycling Classic 6 day stage race here in Bend starts today. I feel sorry for the racers, it's pouring today.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Back from Florida and the mess that was my uncle's estate. We got his house all packed up, sold some furniture, stored a lot and said goodbye. We did manage to take Sydney to Sea World for 2 days and had some fun, but boy was it hot (heat index over 100 every day we were there). It's good to be home!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I somehow managed to injure my knee last night not doing anything. Hurts a bunch today. No idea what I actually did, but I get crazy pain right above my knee cap if I put any weight on my knee while it is bent. SONOFA.

Why is this happening to me so close to a vacation to ride Whistler that I have been trying to do for the last 6 years?! I have not been riding my bike to heal from separating my shoulder and to not put myself in a position to injure myself before I go...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I somehow managed to injure my knee last night not doing anything. Hurts a bunch today. No idea what I actually did, but I get crazy pain right above my knee cap if I put any weight on my knee while it is bent. SONOFA.

Why is this happening to me so close to a vacation to ride Whistler that I have been trying to do for the last 6 years?! I have not been riding my bike to heal from separating my shoulder and to not put myself in a position to injure myself before I go...

splat

Nam I am
you gotta me sh1tting me? we do ours on a 5 year basis and even then it barely needs it.
I've gone more than ten years on mine. One person, no garbage disposal and I do all my pooping at work.
the problem is Massachusetts has this little thing called "title 5" a very strict ground water act. and if you Septic tank fails it , you have to replace it and jump through all sorts of hops and teh average cost of a failure is about $50K!