Quantcast

Good multi-account finance app?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Like the title says....anything good exist? Looking for something I can track all accounts; checking, savings, personal CC, corporate CCs, 401k, mortgage, etc etc. One of my banks uses a pretty cool platform for their online banking (financeworks) where I can add outside accounts, etc, but as far as I can tell, an app doesn't exist (and that bank's mobile app doesn't have the same financeworks platform, just their online banking uses it). Looking for something in an app where I can view all account activity, check balances, transfer funds, etc in one place. I'm very good with keeping an eye on my shit, but it would be nice to see it consolidated, rather than 4-5 different apps/banking sites

Such a thing exist? Something by Quicken or similar? I still balance a fucking checkbook like an 80 year old, so I'm trying to catch up.

Thanks in advance all you beautiful, beautiful unique snowflakes.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Found that in the app search actually, all accounts already set up. Can't transfer funds (I don't think), but definitely a good way to quickly check balances/transactions. I likey.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
It's good that they offer links to all of your accounts. If I recall correctly when I was looking at using it 5 or so years ago it couldn't link to some of my stuffs. Maybe I'll give it another go around.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Like the title says....anything good exist? Looking for something I can track all accounts; checking, savings, personal CC, corporate CCs, 401k, mortgage, etc etc. One of my banks uses a pretty cool platform for their online banking (financeworks) where I can add outside accounts, etc, but as far as I can tell, an app doesn't exist (and that bank's mobile app doesn't have the same financeworks platform, just their online banking uses it). Looking for something in an app where I can view all account activity, check balances, transfer funds, etc in one place. I'm very good with keeping an eye on my shit, but it would be nice to see it consolidated, rather than 4-5 different apps/banking sites

Such a thing exist? Something by Quicken or similar? I still balance a fucking checkbook like an 80 year old, so I'm trying to catch up.

Thanks in advance all you beautiful, beautiful unique snowflakes.
I use Mint for all non-investment accounts. For budgeting and expense sorting it's great. However, not all 401k providers make their data available to 3rd parties, so you can't have them in Mint. You can't manually add balances to Mint, so doesn't work that well. They have also pulled my info from Schwab horrifically and cite that I have a -$1mm position in IBM. I definitely don't have that, so I do not trust their investment ability.

I use Personal Capital for my investments. I get bothered every so often to have them manage the money, but their projection tools are pretty nice (albeit simple) and you can manually add accounts. I have everything but one account update automatically and I have to manually update one (which I do monthly).