Quantcast

Good News/Bad News. I need another GromHit FSR

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Good news - We took my fiance's daughter/my step daughter downhilling at the local Michigan sand dune this weekend. She rode her specialized hard rock kids XC bike, and had a good time. My son also let her take a spin or two on his Grom Hit FSR, she enjoyed it even more.

Bad News - Now I need to find another Grom Hit FSR.

Hoping to find something in time for her birthday (August).

I know they are hard to find, but they are still less expensive than a lil shredder (which I'd love to buy them but don't have the scratch for.)

Would like to stick wtih the Grom Hit FSR rather than the previous version simply to have a bit newer bike, unless I get a screaming deal.

That said, if anyone knows of a Grom Hit FSR in good shape out there please let me know.

:D

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
You could donate it to my two knowing that it will get well used over its lifetime, never to gather dust again. I'd even sign a contract to donate it to the next future shredder girl. ;)
My 10yo rides it every weekend and it still fits perfect. She is now 5'... yes a 5' 10yo. She wants my small Intense SS with 24" wheels. She is getting so good its amazing. Silver Star and Whistler are going to be awesome with her this year.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
She rode 35 miles and 4200 ft of vert this weekend on her road bike with me. She will be a junior black belt in TKD by then end of the year.