Quantcast

Good ol' fun loving Canadians... wouldn't hurt anyone...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
...but a little, soft, helpless baby seal. Every year they kill, by way of clubbing, over 300,000.

..and they call the US barbaric. :rolleyes:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Wow, I love animals, but this administration has made me so jaded that I can't help but think it's a PETA-staged photo.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
That shirt is silly, but, do they use the Seals for fat(blubber)? food? For a second, the picture angle and the way the guy is standing, it looks like he is trying to play golf with the seal, and the seal being to ball!

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
N8 said:
..and they call the US barbaric. :rolleyes:
Yes... in the US, you prefer doing this on black citizen. :blah:

Seriously, I'm not in favor of this kind of "hunting". But is the pork/beef/chicken industry really better? ...at least the seals got to grow up in their natural environment.

On a related note, is murdering a pretty girl worse than murdering an ugly girl? If seals weren't as cute...nobody would care.

Another related note: Is sport hunting that much better? Shooting animals with guns just for the fun of it is quite barbaric too in my book.

That being said...if this picture is real, I agree it's sickening...

Thanks for being a tool again and pointing the finger at canadians... :rolleyes:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Of course, America has the tradition of "bunny baseball" in Idaho and a few other places, at least until one of those "activist judges" put a stop to it.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
N8, are you concerned that US weapons makers are not getting any coin in these seal deaths? Imagine the lost revenue!

Clubs?? Who uses clubs?? There are so many awesome guns to use!

:rolleyes:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
N8 said:
These Canadians are saving penguins from these vicious penguin-eating seals. Evil seals eat penguins ya know.
What the hell are the Canadians doing in Antarctica clubbing seals???