Quantcast

Good Read By Andrew Yang

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
He's also just another neoliberal fucking moron who's fascinated with his own reflection and flocks to a media apparatus all too willing to hold the mirror.

search terms along with his name: glaciers, geo-engineering, blockchain voting, market solutions for housing

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
That guy has no business anywhere near leadership positions.

But hey, like that's some kind of standard amirite?

The only reason people keep giving him a platform is because he has money (IE keeps running for shit, and failing for reasons)

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
He's also just another neoliberal fucking moron who's fascinated with his own reflection and flocks to a media apparatus all too willing to hold the mirror.

search terms along with his name: glaciers, geo-engineering, blockchain voting, market solutions for housing
I’m far from neoliberal, but space mirrors would be really fucking useful about now.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So great timing! Yang's new quest to create a third party and who does he go to first? The white power hour with tucker carlson last night :rofl:

Gotta be inclusive with that new party right? But first and foremost, let's bring in the modern american fascists and brain wormed boomers I guess.

I'm not going to link clips to fux news but look for the specific part where he mentions the "classes" of immigrants and how his dad was a 'good immigrant' because he provided patents for GM and IBM. Eesh

Also, be sure to buy yours now!

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It would be kind of like me constantly just saying the word "apendectomy" whenever someone questioned my dumb ideas. I mean I know roughly what that is, but that doesn't mean I can actually perform one, or that I really even understand the techniques behind it.

But that's pretty much what he does

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
It would be kind of like me constantly just saying the word "apendectomy" whenever someone questioned my dumb ideas. I mean I know roughly what that is, but that doesn't mean I can actually perform one, or that I really even understand the techniques behind it.

But that's pretty much what he does

You think he'd be smart enough to realize that most people care little about facts and numbers. It's all about pandering to emotions.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You think he'd be smart enough to realize that most people care little about facts and numbers. It's all about pandering to emotions.
While yes, my larger point was that his claim to fame as a detailed number cruncher is based on bullshit, in the hopes that most won't look into the details. It's just a calling card, lacking substance. Kinda like right wingers frothing about liberty from tyranny and freedom of speech while cheering on cops beating the shit out of people for protesting. It's a cultivated image and little else.

And like most public figures asking for votes, people only listen to him because his daddy had money.

Last edited: