Quantcast

Good sign for a 2006 N* season.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
From their site:

Mountain Biking

Mountain bikers can find terrain for all abilities at Northstar-at-Tahoe, home to Northern California's largest mountain bike park. More than 100 miles of trails, including technical single track, follow ridgelines and drop through pine forests. For those who prefer the downhill thrill to climbing, Northstar's mountain bike park is now serviced by two of our high speed quad chairlifts. Lift ticket required for lift access and helmets are required for all riders.

The mountain bike park is now closed. We had an excellent summer and hope to see you again in 2006. We still have previously rented bikes for sale , please call our Bike Shop at (530)562-2268 for specific details.

For more information on the Mountain Bike Park
call the Bike Shop at (530) 562-2268.

Hours and days of operation are dependent on weather and conditions, and subject to change without notice.

http://www.northstarattahoe.com/info/summer/mtn-biking.asp

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I sure as hell hope so.

"this is the last weekend EVER!" Just gave me a good excuse to take a day off and go ride.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
If northstar closed the only time I would ride is once a year in whistler and a hand full of times at auburn... I can't wait till next year!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
If N* closes come down to Mt. Baldy when we get it open. Not as big as N* but it will have some sick trails.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I hope someone who is familiar with all the construction going on at N* Village can give us some inside info possible closures...

keen

Monkey
Mar 30, 2003
Well I was a 2005 season pass holder. I was sent a letter from Tim Silva General manager @ N* informing me that beacause they closed 6 days early I would receive a discount on a summer 2006 pass - guess that means 2006 will be happening.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
sanjuro said:
I hope someone who is familiar with all the construction going on at N* Village can give us some inside info possible closures...
sanjuro... ben doesn't even know. seriously. he's just contracted out so they don't tell him anything.