Quantcast

~~ Good Thuesday Morning ~~

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
MancilG said:
Blaaaa I'm tired of waiting, if he can't get up EST time then why should we wait
Hey, I agree.....it would be great if it were earlier---I'm in the office at 6am, so the 2 1/2 hour wait just to talk about my boring day is excruciating, but I do it cause stosh would want it that way. (Insert smiley face here to show I'm just messing with ya)

When are they gonna get the Icons fixed?

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Echo said:
This could be the last day of riding in short sleeves around here for a while. Gotta take advantage :thumb:
Tell me about it: Isn't it depressing, the thought of long sleeves and tights makes me want to cry. But the thought of snowboarding and snow bunnies makes me feel better

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
morning all. speaking of snowboarding, I just ordered some new base layer thermals for the winter, and I'm in the market for a new jacket and snowpants, since the once I wore last year are WAY too big for me. Anybody want a spyder jacket in pristine condition, size XL?
Maybe somebody could give me some input but I'm going to the local shops to check out styles and sizes and then I'm just going to order online. Anybody have good snowboarding apparel vendors?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've got a 25-30 mile ride with Splat planned for Friday, but the weather outlook is calling for showers. Effing figures. :mad:

narlus said:
happy rosh hashanuah (sp?), all you temple-going monkeys.
MBC lets me off the hook and doesn't ask me to go. I am leaving at 1:00 today to meet up with her family for lunch though.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
I've got a 25-30 mile ride with Splat planned for Friday, but the weather outlook is calling for showers. Effing figures. :mad:

MBC lets me off the hook and doesn't ask me to go. I am leaving at 1:00 today to meet up with her family for lunch though.
lunch? will there be bacon? ;)

actually, i thought today was fasting, no?

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Crazy Sweeper said:
morning all. speaking of snowboarding, I just ordered some new base layer thermals for the winter, and I'm in the market for a new jacket and snowpants, since the once I wore last year are WAY too big for me. Anybody want a spyder jacket in pristine condition, size XL?
Maybe somebody could give me some input but I'm going to the local shops to check out styles and sizes and then I'm just going to order online. Anybody have good snowboarding apparel vendors?
Its that time of year! For the past 4 years I will rewax the board the first weekend in Nov. Drink some beers and get ready for the snow

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
I'm finally getting decent at riding, so I'm pretty psyched. Right now I'm planning a trip up to Killington for January with a bunch of friends.