Quantcast

Good Thurs. Night: I'm Going to Staind in Tahoe :)

Mizzle

Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Reno and Vegas
:rofl: Won tickets last night in the local beer pong tournament.

3rd place out of about 16 teams.

It's at Caesar's...

Anyways thought i'd gloat......

My beer pong skills are legendary, second only to my inability to graduate college on time.

Mizzle

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
metalhead119042 said:
I'm going to see Bela Fleck and the Flecktones tomorrow night. If anyone knows who they are, i'm really hoping it'll be a great show.
Excellent! :thumb:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
enjoying staind isn't something to be proud of or brag about. kinda like dressing up in your mother's underwear and trying to seduce your dad.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
metalhead119042 said:
I'm going to see Bela Fleck and the Flecktones tomorrow night. If anyone knows who they are, i'm really hoping it'll be a great show.
At Koka Booth Amphitheatre? Make sure you catch Umphrey's while you're there, they will blow you away!! :thumb: Oh, and I've see Bela' a bunch of times...enjoy! :)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
haha i've seen bands that were fall over drunk before. but it was the UK Subs, so no one really stopped anything, not even their drinking.

fuzzynutz

Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
Chicagoland
Going to see Staind? BHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. better be wasted to the point of near death. Although listening to their music will probably bring you there quicker. I would ask for my 2 hours back after something like that.

Bela is the sh!t. I wish I were going. Oh wait, I'm going to Da Bears game tonight. Booyah!