Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!one!~~

ghettorigged

lawn dart extraordinare
Apr 8, 2002
Killadelphia
hey TREEEE SAWWWW :love:

how's that snowmobile? If I have snow, you MUST have real S N O W by now. My mom went to Lake Placid for the week, and I thought of you when she told me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ghettorigged said:
Yeah, I noticed that. wtf mate? :mumble:

And the board looks screwy. New format... not bad... kinda futuristic & ghey. Stosh's idea was it? ;)
Ha, look at you're post count ya freaking noob!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Your GMTs have been late in the morning lately.
Point?

They're always around 8:30 if you don't like it dont' post in them.

ghettorigged

lawn dart extraordinare
Apr 8, 2002
Killadelphia
Echo said:
Oh yeah, and the old Ridemonkey is now BeerDemon, and the old gecko is now Ridemonkey.
hmm, that's interesting. But I see the satan, er satin, doh! SANTA hats are still worn for the holidays! :thumb:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I Are Baboon said:
I don't know, but I have two positions in my department I am trying to fill:

Payroll Clerk: ~30k
Business Analyst: ~50k

You in?
Tell me more about this business analyst position.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BikeGeek said:
Tell me more about this business analyst position.
Basically, it's payroll/HR/benefits project work. Handle projects, report requests, system patches and upgrades, work with I.S. to troubleshoot any problems that might arise. 5-7 years payroll experince needed with some system upgrade experience, college degree preferred, PeopleSoft and/or Kronos experience a huge plus. The position reports to me.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
ghettorigged said:
hey TREEEE SAWWWW :love:

how's that snowmobile? If I have snow, you MUST have real S N O W by now. My mom went to Lake Placid for the week, and I thought of you when she told me.
Hey there! My snowmobile is currently for sale as I won't really be riding at all this season...I'm pregnant (and due January 29th). We do have some snow and are supposed to be getting more tomorrow. If this keeps up, it's gonna be a white christmas :D