Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning~~......should we fire Stosh?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
Seven rooms plus the hallway and all the trim. He told us it was a big job, but we're scoring a major family discount.

Not since early in the week. All I know is we're riding with his crew Sunday at Case. Everything else is still kind of up in the air.
I just sent out an email via my gmail account to everyone to get the ball rolling on logistics for this weekend.
:cool:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
Nepaug has a lot of drops and jumps. Some man made, some natural. :)
Doug - you'll be fine on the Kona - there is plenty of sweet trails to be ridden in Nepaug and you don't have to huck or jump to have a blast in there. :)

The IH would be too big and heavy to work. Rock the Kona bro.

If you want to protect the Skareb, you could always run my XVert Air on your bike for the weekend. I only paid $50 for it but it works well so it can be beat on severely if you want to go that route.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MMcG said:
Doug - you'll be fine on the Kona - there is plenty of sweet trails to be ridden in Nepaug and you don't have to huck or jump to have a blast in there. :)

If you want to protect the Skareb, you could always run my XVert Air on your bike for the weekend. I only paid $50 for it but it works well so it can be beat on severely if you want to go that route.

ok...cool, Hmm..I could throw the K2 smart fork back on

I've been breaking parts on the Kona faster then I can order them ( I just finally put the skareb on, replaced the bottom bracket, & will be replacing the crankset tonight, and need to replace the headset...

before that was the rear brake

before that...

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
douglas said:
ok...cool, Hmm..I could throw the K2 smart fork back on

I've been breaking parts on the Kona faster then I can order them ( I just finally put the skareb on, replaced the bottom bracket, & will be replacing the crankset tonight, and need to replace the headset...

before that was the rear brake

before that...
Sounds like new bikey time to me.

A New XC rig and a new Coiler Deelux for you sir!
:D

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
MMcG said:
I just sent out an email via my gmail account to everyone to get the ball rolling on logistics for this weekend.
:cool:
Saw it, responded...

sorry I'm so crazy busy.... :(

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Echo said:
Talk to Victor, he's a stand up dude and he'll treat ya right.
Another vote for Trailblazers and Victor - they are 3 hours from me and I make the drive for the majority of my MTB needs. nuff said.