Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
HOw is everybody today?

Well it's was -5 this morning... guess that warm trend where we hit the 20's yesterday is over... :)

Nothing much else to report other than I'll be working on my school work tonight. :(

Have a great day!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - had a dek hockey game last night. IAB played well and I scored a goal on a little half rink rush - backhander through the 5 Hole. We won 4-3. Slept over at Laura's, got up early, spent a half hour on the trainer and then drove my arse into the office. IT is mighty frigid out there!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Morning- Last night I figured out that I'm now able to stall on my rear wheel, and hop onto objects that are about 5-6" tall, and about a foot away from me. All this on my rigid SoulCycles Titan. Very fun stuff. The weather's finally cooling down from the 60s and its not high 30s to low 40s, and possible snow showers are projected for the next few days. For some reason today feels like a Friday though...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning - had a dek hockey game last night. IAB played well and I scored a goal on a little half rink rush - backhander through the 5 Hole. We won 4-3. Slept over at Laura's, got up early, spent a half hour on the trainer and then drove my arse into the office. IT is mighty frigid out there!
you play floor hockey with roller blades?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

According to the weather channel, it was -12 at my house this morning when I left for work (-32 with the windchill). Brrrrr!

Got our snowblower last night... pretty happy with it - much better than shoveling. And my wife feels better now that she doesn't have to worry about getting in and out of the driveway all the time.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Morning I scored a goal on a little half rink rush - backhander through the 5 Hole.
That was sweet goal, man. :cool: Very Paul Coffey-esque. 5-2 record and alone in first, baby!

Good morning all! Our monkey team is now registered for the 24 hours of Adrenaline in Dalton MA this June. :)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

According to the weather channel, it was -12 at my house this morning when I left for work (-32 with the windchill). Brrrrr!

Got our snowblower last night... pretty happy with it - much better than shoveling. And my wife feels better now that she doesn't have to worry about getting in and out of the driveway all the time.
Which brand did you get?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
COmtbiker12 said:
Morning- Last night I figured out that I'm now able to stall on my rear wheel, and hop onto objects that are about 5-6" tall, and about a foot away from me. All this on my rigid SoulCycles Titan. Very fun stuff. The weather's finally cooling down from the 60s and its not high 30s to low 40s, and possible snow showers are projected for the next few days. For some reason today feels like a Friday though...
wow it's that warm out there?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
It's still tiring as hell because it's run run run run run run.

The quick stops and starts and change of direction are what I like about it - and you can't coast ever when you aren't on skates or wheels.

I got a nice friggin bruise on my knee from that one tumble. :mumble:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
When you become that predictable, you have to expect it...
I wouldn't ask him now if he got any I would just assume he did though so I'm not that predictable.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
The quick stops and starts and change of direction are what I like about it - and you can't coast ever when you aren't on skates or wheels.

I got a nice friggin bruise on my knee from that one tumble. :mumble:
Bro, the last four games we have averaged something like 42 shots on goal. That's INSANE.

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
It got up to 45F here yesterday...balmy! I had some good luck for once...I got one of the first shipment of Enduro Pro's from Specialized. If my luck holds out, it'll ship from their Elkridge warehouse and I'll have it today or tomorrow.

But, a potentially sad twist of fate... :nopity: I'm waiting to find out if I've fractured my scaphoid. I wrecked back in early December and thought I had a minor sprain...doc thought is was only that at first too, now thinks it's the scaphoid...waiting for ortho appt to find out for sure. At least it doesn't hurt much.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
f'n yo mornin crew. well i got a lead on two different jobs. today i have a full plate of stuff to do as well as our thursday night poker tournament. it was 58 here yesterday.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
oh yeah i also watched shaun of the dead last night, i got 3 words for ya, oh yeah.

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
Mornin' Stosh. Damn son, you're up awefully early every mornin' aren't cha?

It's 9:15am here. Just arrived at the office, sippin' my cup o' coffee.

It's about 20* F here in KC, a titty bit nippely. Not as cold as NY, but certainly chilly enough for my likings.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Morning!
It got to 68 yesterday, and I had a great ride. I'm riding a trail close to my house. I'm actually riding half of it there and back. It's about 9 miles there and back. I'm trying to ride it in 25mins there, and 25mins back. I seem to be stuck at 29. How can I increase it. Dropping some pounds wouldn't hurt. I'm working out three nights a week now. I'm 217, I'm trying to get to 190 by June because I'd like to register to race locally this season. Any pointers.

I would love to play some hockey, but I can't rollerblade very well at all. I bet you guys have a blast. I'd be good at only truning left. lol

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Just found out the local EMS store is closing. I'm bummed.

*sniff*
No you wont' have matching clothes for riding. You'll end up looking like me!!!!