Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ha, I got the day right this week!!!

I watched one of the best movies of my life last night. It just came out Tuesday, I had an advance order placed with Amazon and it came yesterday. It's called My Architect and it's a story about Louis Kahn's son's search for his father. It's a great documentary and a strange story too.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This past week, work has frustrated me so much I am so close to just walking out. Luckily I leave for Old Pueblo in a few hours, I may just stay out in the desert for good.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
This past week, work has frustrated me so much I am so close to just walking out. Luckily I leave for Old Pueblo in a few hours, I may just stay out in the desert for good.
Hey I got the shock last night!! Looks kicka$$!!!!

Hopefully my GF's ride will be up and running by this weekend. I just need some cable and housing and the front DER should be at home tonight.

PS. Have fun at Pueblo!!!!

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
I pedaled 2 hours to nowhere last night. Came home and did some laundry (I HATE friggin laundry) and crashed in front of the idiot box. :help: I need a life.

The good news is that I'm planning my conferences for the year and will most likely be in SF in Joon and Breckenridge in Jooleye. Yeeeeee Ha!

The Cheese

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I'm glad tomorrow's Friday, this week has been really weird, everyday either seems like a friday or a monday... :confused: Anyways, I had a nice lazy night last night and chilled out, watched Lost. Then after that I saw Forbidden Planet on TurnerClassicMovies. That was pretty sweet. :) Hopefully I can drag myself to the lbs to pick up a few parts today to completely finish off my AC.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am back to work after being off sick with a bad cold. My co-workers truly suck. All the work they were assigned in my absence is f'd up or not done at all. I have a friday deadline for 2 jobs. No way in hell I am going to make it. I asked for help and was assigned the biggest deadbeat in the place. Before he could get statred he had to go have breakfast and a cigarette. He has been gone a hour and has even started to work on the assignment. I am facked. I still feel like crap too......jdcamb

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SuzyCreamcheese said:
I pedaled 2 hours to nowhere last night. Came home and did some laundry (I HATE friggin laundry) and crashed in front of the idiot box. :help: I need a life.

The good news is that I'm planning my conferences for the year and will most likely be in SF in Joon and Breckenridge in Jooleye. Yeeeeee Ha!

The Cheese
*drool* @ SF in JOON!!! I was there in Aug last year.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning, monkeys.

Did my usual weight training/cardio session at the gym last night. I've lost five pounds in the last two weeks. :thumb:

Busy day at work today...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdcamb said:
I am back to work after being off sick with a bad cold. My co-workers truly suck. All the work they were assigned in my absence is f'd up or not done at all. I have a friday deadline for 2 jobs. No way in hell I am going to make it. I asked for help and was assigned the biggest deadbeat in the place. Before he could get statred he had to go have breakfast and a cigarette. He has been gone a hour and has even started to work on the assignment. I am facked. I still feel like crap too......jdcamb
Guy here got wacked pretty hard with a cold. I hope I don't get it.....

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Mornin'. Did nothing last night. I did get my new fork yesterday. It's actually a little more beat up than it appeared on eBay, but that's the chance you take I guess. The stantions are clean and the lockout works. Once I clean it up and get the ripped stickers off it'll be better I'm sure.
I get my year review today at work. Kinda nervous. A few people have been laid off recently and the company isn't making any money as of late. If I come out of it with my job intact I'll be happy. If I get an actual raise, I'll be psyched. Kinda sad huh? :(

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Westy said:
Hey Westy, good luck out west. Kick Douglas in the nuts for me. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yossarian said:
Can you suggest one? All I am finding is a book on how to build one, and I don't want to mess it up. I imagine the ramifications of small errors are drastic.
make sure it uses crystals

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Westy said:

Good luck and have fun in Old Pueblo Westy! Send my good luck wishes to the rest of the Monkeys too.

And oh yeah, give Douglas a third kick in the nads from me too! :D

Oh yeah - and good morning monkeys. Had a good night last night. Did some adjusting of the saddle and saddle angle on the Hollowpoint and went for a little spin - oh baby this is going to be a kick butt trail bike! Slept over at Lauras, came home walked the dogs and then took another short spin this a.m. on the Hollowpoint. I was late for work but who cares, it was fun to pedal a bit this a.m. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Stosh-Glad to see you got the fork, I hope everything is to your liking.

To everyone else. Doug is my team mate I won't be kicking him in the nuts until the race is over.;)

J

JRB

Good mornin yo. I may play tennis on a league thing tonight. I scored a copy of Napoleon Dynamite from a co-worker this morning. yay me!!!!!!! Good luck at the Pueblo gig to Douglas and Westy. Since Doug is already getting :nuts: from everyone, I would ask Douglas to :nuts: on Westy. Spread the crotch kickin love ya know.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
G'mornin :). So glad it's Thursday!!! Nothing much new...worked on the bike last night, cleaned the apt, paid bills and was in all other ways depressingly normal and boring. Today ...well it's the same old work thing ;).

In a bit, I'm gonna post a tax question, cuz I just don't get what I found last night...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
morning all. well just checked my g-mail, i have a job interview on march 5th for one of the jobs i have been holding out for.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
morning all. well just checked my g-mail, i have a job interview on march 5th for one of the jobs i have been holding out for.
Ok I'll bite "Doing what?"

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
Ok I'll bite "Doing what?"
no i'm being serious. Working here in western NC (primarily at the Biltmore Estate) as a fly fishing guide/instructor. i'll be working for a company called NL Winlson that i think is based in NY.

J

JRB

I just checked my gmail and there were no interview offers for biggins in there.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
biggins said:
no i'm being serious. Working here in western NC (primarily at the Biltmore Estate) as a fly fishing guide/instructor. i'll be working for a company called NL Winlson that i think is based in NY.
that's cool Ben! good luck!