Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody doing today?

Nothing much to report at all today. We're supposed to get more snow tonight... Yippie!!!! :rolleyes:

Anybody got plans for the weekend yet? We're tossing around the idea of heading to central park to see "The Gates".

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
It's Friday for me!!! I have no school tomorrow :D

This week and each day so far has been awesome because I noticed I've gone biking atleast once a day since last Friday. And hopefully it'll continue into next week. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
COmtbiker12 said:
It's Friday for me!!! I have no school tomorrow :D

This week and each day so far has been awesome because I noticed I've gone biking atleast once a day since last Friday. And hopefully it'll continue into next week. :)

thats great man! HOw's the weather?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
stosh said:
thats great man! HOw's the weather?
Surprisingly nice. It's been a bit 'chilly' lately, and mostly in the 40s and 50s (chilly :p ) but for the most part its been high 50s to low 60s which is pretty hot this time of year. SNow was supposed to come yesterday but now the forecast is completely gone, so who knows.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello! Welcome home, Doug! :D

I rolled my ankle in our dek-hockey game last night on my first shift. It was numb enough for me to play the game, but it's frikkin killing me today. Damn sprained ankle. :dead: I'm hobbling around like a gimp. But we won 5-1, so it was worth it. :)

Weekend plans? I'll probably work Saturday, then wifey and I are going skiing Sunday.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Rode last night. It was hard. I made a climb I have been struggling with for the last month. Got to the top and I was so whipped. I just headed back to the house. It kicked my ass. Now that I made it I am like whatever. Oh well now I need a new goal. If conditions hold out we should be able to ride clean until Sunday. Other then that I have nothing to report......jdcamb

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning!

Welcome back Doug!!! When you feel up to it hit us with your recap of your vacation and the race!

IAB - didn't realize you were playing hurt - not bad for a gimpy guy! A Hat Trick right?

Weekend plans? Liam is in the State Mite Division 4 Tournament in Shelton This weekend. Go ECHO Stars!!!! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning!

Welcome back Doug!!! When you feel up to it hit us with your recap of your vacation and the race!

IAB - didn't realize you were playing hurt - not bad for a gimpy guy! A Hat Trick right?

Weekend plans? Liam is in the State Mite Division 4 Tournament in Shelton This weekend. Go ECHO Stars!!!! :)
Hey I'm gonna donate that frame and fork to you. I'll put it away till sometime in the early spring I can meet up with you at MTA and we can ride!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Hola'! Not much new here. Went to the neighbor's house for burgers and beers last night. Same neighbor is on my team for the Dalton race, so we talked about training for a bit. Tonight and tomorrow should be quiet, then this weekend is devoted to organzing a surprise party for my mother-in-law's 60th b-day. Gonna rent a place, get a band....it's gonna be a blow out!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Three goals, one assist, muchambo! I felt no pain last night, except for the initial ankle sprain. After two minutes, my ankle went numb. I've sprained my ankles a bunch of times playing dek-hockey. I'll be 100% again by this weekend.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
stosh said:
Hey I'm gonna donate that frame and fork to you. I'll put it away till sometime in the early spring I can meet up with you at MTA and we can ride!
Sweet Dude! Liam and I thank you! How about a 12 pack of your favorite suds as payment?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Hola'! Not much new here. Went to the neighbor's house for burgers and beers last night. Same neighbor is on my team for the Dalton race, so we talked about training for a bit. Tonight and tomorrow should be quiet, then this weekend is devoted to organzing a surprise party for my mother-in-law's 60th b-day. Gonna rent a place, get a band....it's gonna be a blow out!
We just did that for my GF's parents anniversary. It was hella lot of work!! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Sweet Dude! Liam and I thank you! How about a 12 pack of your favorite suds as payment?
If you can find Brooklyn Lager in a 12 pack I'll take it!!!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning :stosh:

I'm finally better after 4 days of being ill. Got one class, send something out, then I will comeback and I am going to get the bike ready for Saturday and am probably going to rest some.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Heidi said:
Well, since we got gyped out of winter, might as well bring on spring!
PFFT. We're getting hit with another storm this evening (up to 9 inches) and another biggie is possibly on the horizon for Monday.

MTB season is going to start late this year....like late-April.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
PFFT. We're getting hit with another storm this evening (up to 9 inches) and another biggie is possibly on the horizon for Monday.

MTB season is going to start late this year....like late-April.
I heard the storm is going to hit the coast harder than it's going to hit us IAB.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
Hello! Welcome home, Doug! :D

I rolled my ankle in our dek-hockey game last night on my first shift. It was numb enough for me to play the game, but it's frikkin killing me today. Damn sprained ankle. :dead: I'm hobbling around like a gimp. But we won 5-1, so it was worth it. :)

Weekend plans? I'll probably work Saturday, then wifey and I are going skiing Sunday.
rolled ankles suck, hope yrs heals up fast. a particularly bad one ended my basketball playing days. are you on rollerblades, or regular sneakers?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
went out w/ the project guys for Indian food last night. am here to report that it has burned twice. :evil:
Have you ever seen Along Came Polly with Ben Stiller?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
narlus said:
rolled ankles suck, hope yrs heals up fast. a particularly bad one ended my basketball playing days. are you on rollerblades, or regular sneakers?
We're on regular sneakers. I have played roller hockey, but I just enjoy the dek-hockey more.

It was just a matter of time until I rolled mine. It used to happen all the time when I was playing regularly 6-7 years ago. If history is any indication, I'll be fine in a few days (next game is next Wednesday).