Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I'm tired..... Had to kick her outta bed before 6am... sucked, I wanted to 'sleep' more ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
I noticed the other night on my way to SF that they changed Candlestick Park (I will NEVER say 3 Com Park) to Monster Park...I suppose it's better than 3 Com Park...but it'll always be the Stick to me...when did they do that???

Wasn't that way in August! Should be Ghettolicious Park if you ask me.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
We're on regular sneakers. I have played roller hockey, but I just enjoy the dek-hockey more.

It was just a matter of time until I rolled mine. It used to happen all the time when I was playing regularly 6-7 years ago. If history is any indication, I'll be fine in a few days (next game is next Wednesday).
Deck hockey is pretty damned fun, but I still prefer inline hockey with a puck vs. deck hockey with a ball.

If the friggin Z Rink weren't in Glastonbury. :mumble: That's kind of a haul to go play inline, especially with all the other driving I have to do for Liam's hockey.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
stosh said:
care to elaborate?
Well :rolleyes:
Do you want the PG version or the Penthouse version?
It was a good night and getting out of a comfortable bed with a cute girl was difficult to do early this morning :angry:

She had to be to work early, she was late :cool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Zark said:
Well :rolleyes:
Do you want the PG version or the Penthouse version?
It was a good night and getting out of a comfortable bed with a cute girl was difficult to do early this morning :angry:

She had to be to work early, she was late :cool:
gottcha!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon monkeys! Arizona was AWESOME!!!! I will have some pics to add to the Pueblo thread in a bit. It amazes me that I was just riding my bike and dodging the plants with all my might and now I am back in the snow and cold of the northeast :think: I wanna go back!