Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
I managed to score some Red Sox/Yankees tickets last night. That online ticketing system for the Red Sox is a damn nightmare. The only tix I could get were two bleacher seats for the last game of the regular season. Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.
Think of it this way IAB - it could be a pivotal game in the season if it's a tight pennant race! :cool:

Oh yeah and who are you gonna take since MBC is so anti-red sox - or has their world championship changed her opinion? ;)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Think of it this way IAB - it could be a pivotal game in the season if it's a tight pennant race! :cool:

Oh yeah and who are you gonna take since MBC is so anti-red sox - or has their world championship changed her opinion? ;)
She's not anti-Red Sox. She's just pro-Florida Marlins. :D Besides, she knows good food and beer will be consumed in Boston before the game and that is reason enough for her to go. :D

I suppose the game could be meaningless, but like I told splat, not even Sox/Yanks spring training games seem to be meaningless.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
Hrmm....well I suppose I should be flattered then...lol :p
See don't ya feel better now that you can put a specific $ amount on your worth?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
narlus said:
did a blind taste test between dogfish IPA and smuttynose IPA.
:think: you are dedicated to your music and your beers... :D

i'm headed out to the symphony tonight: program here. they're doing Rachmaninov: The Isle of the Dead, Op. 29, Tchaikovsky: Piano Concerto No. 1, and Rachmaninov: Piano Concerto No. 3. oh yeah, and there's something about a biochem final exam today, too, i guess i should look into that :dead:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
I was up till 3 writing a paper, which means that this was about the 8th night in a row where I haven't gotten more than 5 hours of sleep.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
kinghami3 said:
I was up till 3 writing a paper, which means that this was about the 8th night in a row where I haven't gotten more than 5 hours of sleep.
paper for what class?