Quantcast

~~~Good Thursday Morning!!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
So I was all set to go out to the bar tonight and not go to class tomorrow. Then this morning I realised I'm to old to be skipping class and not doing my homework... :) So I think I'm going to have to pass on the St Pat's events....
We are however having ham and mashed potatos for dinner so maybe I'll have a Guiness with dinner.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I think I will celebrate the holiday by going to the gym after work for lifting/running. I rolled my facking ankle again in our last hockey game and have not tested it since.

I got a 9:30 meeting this morning where breakfast pizza will be served. :drool: Eggs, sausage, bacon and cheese on dough.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I think I will celebrate the holiday by going to the gym after work for lifting/running. I rolled my facking ankle again in our last hockey game and have not tested it since.

I got a 9:30 meeting this morning where breakfast pizza will be served. :drool: Eggs, sausage, bacon and cheese on dough.....
I haven't had breakfast pizza in years!! Yum!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
put green food coloring in the mashed taters.

Mornin Stosh.

Couldn't sleep much last night, so I worked over the though of starting up a local cycling club type website.

The snow is retreating fast around here... supposed to be in the 40s this weekend, so we should have most of the snow gone by Sunday. Might be a good chance to ride. I'm soooo itching for better weather.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I Are Baboon said:
I looooove breakfast pizza - hold the saussage though.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Let me be amongst the first to say "Top O'the Mornin'" to ya.

I think you're wise to avoid the St Patty's Day events because you don't want to be out there with the amateur drinkers.

The Cheese

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
put green food coloring in the mashed taters.

Mornin Stosh.

Couldn't sleep much last night, so I worked over the though of starting up a local cycling club type website.

The snow is retreating fast around here... supposed to be in the 40s this weekend, so we should have most of the snow gone by Sunday. Might be a good chance to ride. I'm soooo itching for better weather.
I hear ya!! I'm gonna go buy some full gloves today at lunch. Fingerless gloves don't work well in the cold.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Let me be amongst the first to say "Top O'the Mornin'" to ya.

I think you're wise to avoid the St Patty's Day events because you don't want to be out there with the amateur drinkers.

The Cheese
Yeah, I've done my share of St Pat's days.

I'm trying to be mature... it's F'ing hard.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
I hear ya!! I'm gonna go buy some full gloves today at lunch. Fingerless gloves don't work well in the cold.
yea... I bought some last summer and was surprised how much I liked them in the summer. In the cold, there is no comparison.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Yossarian said:
Move to the south. Spring is here.
yea, I probably should... but suffering through winter makes me appreciate the spring/summer even more.

at least that's what I keep telling myself

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Yep that's what my kids tell me.

The Cheese[/QUO

It's true, Daffadils are in fullbloom, Crocuses have come and gone, Forsythia is blooming, Hyacinths and grape Hyacinths are blooming, The deciduous Magnolias are blooming, the Hydrangeas (both bush & climbing) are leafing out, the Amaryllis, Tulips, other things are poking out their heads. Bradford pears, Camillia and Cherry trees are blooming, soon the Azaleas and Ligustrum will be blooming, as will the Wysteria.

Ha ha, it is cold and snowy up north.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
yea... I bought some last summer and was surprised how much I liked them in the summer. In the cold, there is no comparison.
Yeah I'll have to check them out.
I would love to ride on Sunday at Stewart, my GF is itching to get on her new ride.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mackie said:
Where's MMcG?
Drunk already, i suspect!
:) :) :)
Happy St. Patty's to all y'all.
bwahhhhh I would agree with you however I spoke with him on AIM.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! Feeling a little sore today. :dead: The 40 degree weather coaxed me out yesterday and I think I over did it. Every spring, on the first real nice day, I get the itch to see just how out of shape I've gotten over the winter. Yesterday was no exception. Started with a 20 mile road ride and when I got home I immeadiately switched over to the running shoes (tri-style) and went out for a 3 mile run. Surprisingly enough, it's only my quads that are on fire today and I'm happy to report that my lungs didn't explode as expected. :)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
I was thinking of you yesterday while I was shopping at Woodburry Commons.

were you in the lingerie store or something?

i dont know about this spring already here in the south thing. i woke up to 4 inches of snow on the ground.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all.

Today's the day! Leaving work around noon. Eye surgery is scheduled for 3:30. I'm so freakin excited. Getting a bit nervous too. I've got a perscription for Valium that the doc said I could take pre-op. At first I didn't think I'd do it, but as the time gets closer, I think I will.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
were you in the lingerie store or something?

i dont know about this spring already here in the south thing. i woke up to 4 inches of snow on the ground.
Ha...........

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
Mornin all.

Today's the day! Leaving work around noon. Eye surgery is scheduled for 3:30. I'm so freakin excited. Getting a bit nervous too. I've got a perscription for Valium that the doc said I could take pre-op. At first I didn't think I'd do it, but as the time gets closer, I think I will.
sweet save some to share!! :) j/k

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
pixelninja said:
Mornin all.

lasik surgery?

or are you getting cool bullseye/skull lenses implanted?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
biggins said:
lasik surgery?

or are you getting cool bullseye/skull lenses implanted?
Well, I'm scheduled for custom lasik, but the bullseye lenses sounds better! If they come in red/black I'll see if my doc and do that instead. Actually, I think I'll see if they can make me look like the guitar player for Limp Bizkit. He's too cool...

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
McGRP01 said:
Morning! Feeling a little sore today. :dead: The 40 degree weather coaxed me out yesterday and I think I over did it. Every spring, on the first real nice day, I get the itch to see just how out of shape I've gotten over the winter. Yesterday was no exception. Started with a 20 mile road ride and when I got home I immeadiately switched over to the running shoes (tri-style) and went out for a 3 mile run. Surprisingly enough, it's only my quads that are on fire today and I'm happy to report that my lungs didn't explode as expected. :)

I need to do some BRicks.

J

JRB

biggins said:
yo loco, whats up?
Just working a lot lately. Going up to hang with Wumpus on Saturday. The new gig looks super sweet. The pics are super nice and I am more than jealous. :thumb: How's sis??? I haven't been on too much so I could have missed her.