Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Man it was messy last night here. It's f'ing beautiful out right now though!!!

Anybody got any plans for the weekend? I'm heading to PA and hoping on touring the Yuengling Brewery if possible on Saturday.

Also be cooking my grandma easter lunch and doing stuff with her.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Not much - just waiting for the baby. And yes, it is beautiful out, even if I'm sick of the snow. We ended up with about 8", really heavy and wet... thank god for snowblowers.

Picked up the Velvet Revolver CD yesterday - pretty good. Well worth the $13 IMO. STP front man with lots of GNR thown in... good stuff.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Not much - just waiting for the baby. And yes, it is beautiful out, even if I'm sick of the snow. We ended up with about 8", really heavy and wet... thank god for snowblowers.

Picked up the Velvet Revolver CD yesterday - pretty good. Well worth the $13 IMO. STP front man with lots of GNR thown in... good stuff.
What was your wife's due date again?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey :stosh:, looks like I may have to bail you guys tonight. I feel like ass today and stayed home from work. I woke up with a sore throat and a blazing headache. :dead:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
going out for brunch Sunday

I was thinking of doing this, but I am a lousy swimmer

Sky High Sprint Triathlon at Grafton Lakes State Park

When: June 11th 2005

Where: Grafton Lakes State Park; Grafton, NY

Start Time: 8:00 AM

Distances:
Swim 300 Meters
Mtn Bike 10 K
Run 4 K

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Hey :stosh:, looks like I may have to bail you guys tonight. I feel like ass today and stayed home from work. I woke up with a sore throat and a blazing headache. :dead:
Take 2 shots of Jameson and call me at 5pm.

So because you bailed on me does that mean that my title gets pushed on to you?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
Take 2 shots of Jameson and call me at 5pm.

So because you bailed on me does that mean that my title gets pushed on to you?
I don't have any Jameson. I have three kinds of vodka and that's about it.

And no, canceling on a dinner invite does not constitute frequent bailing. :p

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
good morning all.... hope your day is great.

I had a rough commute in.. so much slush on the streets .. I got sprayed pretty badly.. but luckily i keep xtra clothes at work. o well cant wait to ride home :)

splat

Nam I am
Got home late Last night ( thank you EMC ) and it still did not fix the problem . Drove home and it was snowing very hard, got home turned off the car and a could of steam was coming out from under the hood and it had the distinct odor of Anti freeze.

So now we have 3 inches of wet heavy snow , it is still snowing , and I bummed a ride to work and the wife is seeing about getting the car fixed, have an appointmanet at Subbie , but now have to get the car there some how! I think the wife is going to Join AAA and then tell them we need a tow ! Cars Suck!!! hopefully I will be able to use the bike commute next week. If the weather co-operates, even though I have been know to ride to work in a snow storm.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - damned snow :mumble:

IAB - I have some Jameson's at my place - do you have a key?

Stoshly - are you still coming tonight to deliver the bike to the buyer? I think you should get off Exit 39 - turn right onto RT 4 and then turn right into the UCONN Health Center. There is a parking lot immediately on your right - it is well lit and you can deliver the bike to the buyer. Then you can proceed across the street to the Exchange where Murphy's and Scarletti's is located and we can grab some wings and beer or something.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning - damned snow :mumble:

IAB - I have some Jameson's at my place - do you have a key?

Stoshly - are you still coming tonight to deliver the bike to the buyer? I think you should get off Exit 39 - turn right onto RT 4 and then turn right into the UCONN Health Center. There is a parking lot immediately on your right - it is well lit and you can deliver the bike to the buyer. Then you can proceed across the street to the Exchange where Murphy's and Scarletti's is located and we can grab some wings and beer or something.
Yeah it's ON!!!!

I don't like wings but I'm sure there is something there I can eat. Actually I think Aubrey and I will be ready for dinner by that time if you can spare the time to sit down and eat.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wumpus said:
Well, it's Thursday. Temp is about to hit the 60's, and I'm loading up for a morning ride.
Sucks for you I got a kick ass work out shoveling snow this morning.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
stosh said:
Yeah it's ON!!!!

I don't like wings but I'm sure there is something there I can eat. Actually I think Aubrey and I will be ready for dinner by that time if you can spare the time to sit down and eat.
Murphy's has a good menu - and yeah I plan on sitting down to eat with you two. :thumb:

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
G'mornin...

I'm tired.

I wonder if I can find any form of liquid caffeine in the office that's stronger than the coffee I just guzzled?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Murphy's has a good menu - and yeah I plan on sitting down to eat with you two. :thumb:
ok cool!!!

I wasn't sure what you're plans our. As of last night we were on. I'm still waiting to hear from the guy again today but he sounded pretty excited yesterday. I dont' see why not. I was packing the trunk of the Solara last night in the f'ing snowstorm. It better be ON!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
G'mornin...

I'm tired.

I wonder if I can find any form of liquid caffeine in the office that's stronger than the coffee I just guzzled?

why ya so tired?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
stosh said:
ok cool!!!

I wasn't sure what you're plans our. As of last night we were on. I'm still waiting to hear from the guy again today but he sounded pretty excited yesterday. I dont' see why not. I was packing the trunk of the Solara last night in the f'ing snowstorm. It better be ON!!!!
Did you pack the Kona?

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Today I feel like Ralphy...

"I dress myself!"

:( I just realized how weird my shirt is with the skirt I chose...oh well - I'll pretend it's a new fashion and everyone else isn't cool. ;)

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Sorry to hear about all the crappy winter weather you all are having.

It's suppose to be 72 and sunny tomorrow here in the Natural State. Sadly it's suppose to storm all weekend, hopefully I'll get to squeeze in a road ride.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
Today I feel like Ralphy...

"I dress myself!"

:( I just realized how weird my shirt is with the skirt I chose...oh well - I'll pretend it's a new fashion and everyone else isn't cool. ;)
Why don't you post pics so we can decide if it looks bad.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
stosh said:
Why don't you post pics so we can decide if it looks bad.
No camera - so sorry...but for a visual

Army green knee length skirt with knee high leather heeled boots....
Then a super bright pomegranite (is that how you spell that?) blouse

:p Interesting....