Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Sorry I'm late the locks were changed and I brought the wrong key. :)

Anyway got a bunch of work to do so I'll catch up with you guys later.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
MMcG said:
Going to build up a wheel are ya Jackson? What rim?
Need a new DT 4.1D rim to replace the one I taco'd last summer. I'm going to have the LBS build it for me - not something I want to get into at this point... no way am I putting myself on a wheel that I tried to build. That's got death (or at least a good maiming) written all over it.

My 3year old daughter and I took the old taco'd one appart last night to get the hub free. She ran around all night saying "ssssssssspokes" - we've been working on her "s" sounds.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Morn'. WTH happened here yesterday. It's like a bomb went off in the lounge, and I missed it all. What I get for buckling down and doing work@work :eek:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
ROCKLAND said:
Morn'. WTH happened here yesterday. It's like a bomb went off in the lounge, and I missed it all. What I get for buckling down and doing work@work :eek:
awwww man... some good sniznit yesterday. Too bad you missed it.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I took the new rig (hollowpoint) on its first off road ride @ the Pine Bush / I was real happy with the fit and the lack of bob-ing !!
I was surprised how much ice/snow was still on the trails

did about 12 miles

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello. I just got back from the dentist (just a cleaning). Pretty exciting, eh?

Our MMcG-less hockey team got frickin SMOKED last night, 7-3. The other team was nothing special, we just played like a horse's ass.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
mornin'

I don't have anything to do at work today until a 2:45 meeting, so I'm leaving work around 10:30 or 11 to get a couple hours of riding in. Did I mention that I love my job? I just wish there was a better trail than bluff point close to my work.

If this weather holds up MMcG and IAB, I'll be up soon to get an early spring ride in with you guys.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I Are Baboon said:

Our MMcG-less hockey team got frickin SMOKED last night, 7-3. The other team was nothing special, we just played like a horse's ass.
Weird...I had a dentist apt. yesterday too :think:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Heyhey I got a snow day! :D

Mostly just sat around yesterday, watched the new lost which was fricken awesome. Cleaned my room up surprisingly, and planned on watching the new south park but since adelphia has changed it to 11 instead of 8 I fell asleep. :(

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
what's more weird...I had a dentist appt yesterday too! I got an A - no cavities, no nothing. WOOHOO!

Morning all.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! Got the day off today so I'm just hangin', waiting for my eggs to cook. The wife got home from Chicago last night around 3am so she's still in bed. Beautiful day out today, around 60 and bright blue sky!! I'm riding today for sure!! Maybe I can drag her out for a ride as well. :)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
what a nice day in NYC. 50 degress.. great commute in ... cant wait to get home and ride some more. But what??/ urban??? road???? trails?? oh well I have all day to decide as i dream about it here at my desk. Enjoy the day

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Heidi said:
what's more weird...I had a dentist appt yesterday too! I got an A - no cavities, no nothing. WOOHOO!

Morning all.
I had a dentist appointment on Tuesday. Except its purpose was to get a cavity. :p Oh well, small one so it was done with in like 15 minutes.

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
jacksonpt said:
... saying "ssssssssspokes"...
:D I'm going to be saying that all day now :thumb:

Expecting my new hanger & seatpost today (when I get home f/work)
'Aint getting new parts fun? (Almost as much fun as ""ssssssssspokes"" ...

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
hooples3 said:
what a nice day in NYC. 50 degress.. great commute in ... cant wait to get home and ride some more. But what??/ urban??? road???? trails?? oh well I have all day to decide as i dream about it here at my desk. Enjoy the day
Where in Brooklyn are you gonna find trails?
Prospect Park? :confused:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:

you really just missed the awesome presence of MMcG on the blueline! ;) :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
Morning! Got the day off today so I'm just hangin', waiting for my eggs to cook. The wife got home from Chicago last night around 3am so she's still in bed. Beautiful day out today, around 60 and bright blue sky!! I'm riding today for sure!! Maybe I can drag her out for a ride as well. :)

so your 4th grade teacher left around 2:55 am ??

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
you really just missed the awesome presence of MMcG on the blueline! ;) :D
HA, you kid but you are correct. One of our new guys played defense and kept abandoning it to move up. I couldn't tell you how many 2 on 1's and 3 on 1's they had. They even had a frikkin 2 on 0! (yes they scored on it)

On a positive note, we did have five minor penalties. :)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
HA, you kid but you are correct. One of our new guys played defense and kept abandoning it to move up. I couldn't tell you how many 2 on 1's and 3 on 1's they had. They even had a frikkin 2 on 0! (yes they scored on it)

On a positive note, we did have five minor penalties. :)
I'm worried I might not be ready for Sunday's contest even. :dead:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
finished up 3 mix cdrs for the wife last night, which took up most of the night. gotta plan the food for b-day party this weekend. and gonna spin tonight too. busy at work. looks like the good weather will pass me by?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
narlus said:
finished up 3 mix cdrs for the wife last night, which took up most of the night. gotta plan the food for b-day party this weekend. and gonna spin tonight too. busy at work. looks like the good weather will pass me by?
Narlus - hope you can make it to Monkeyfest! Check your PMs. :dancing: