Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Worked till 10pm last night on my final Arch. project. It's coming out pretty well. It's a group project and only myself and one other guy showed up to work on it. Thats what I hate about group projects....

Other than that my back still hurts.... I should probably have it looked at.

I have to go to a town planning board meeting at 2pm today... this should be interesting.....

Have a great day everybody!!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My hockey team sucks. Last night, only three guys (myself included) decided to show up on time, so we had to forfeit. Un-fugging-believeable. I was so pissed off. A few guys walked in after the ref had called the game. You have to have five suited up players when your game is scheduled to start. To top it off, the other team just packed up and left instead of wanting to scrimmage. God dammit. And on a more selfish note, I am in the running for another scoring title and forfeits are NOT going to help me. Well last night was the last straw. No way I play for this team next season.

:mumble:

Otherwise, all is well this morning. :D

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Mowed the rest of the lawn last night and couldn't breathe....I hate allergies. :dead:

IAB: We could definitely use you on our team! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
My hockey team sucks. Last night, only three guys (myself included) decided to show up on time, so we had to forfeit. Un-fugging-believeable. I was so pissed off. A few guys walked in after the ref had called the game. You have to have five suited up players when your game is scheduled to start. To top it off, the other team just packed up and left instead of wanting to scrimmage. God dammit. And on a more selfish note, I am in the running for another scoring title and forfeits are NOT going to help me. Well last night was the last straw. No way I play for this team next season.

You gonna be around your house Saturday Morning?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Deal! :D I'm taking the next two seasons off though. Summer will be busy enough without 24 hockey games on my calendar.

Maybe! Why do you ask?
I'm going to be up your way picking up a plotter I purchased.

splat

Nam I am
IAB , looks like MMcG was the Glue that Held your Team together .

Now this morning for me , I am able to go to work today , so that is where I am , MNy face is still somewhat swollen, but much much better, still can't chew very much butthat will come with time.

There is a Ride tonight, leaving from my house, hopefully I can make it, going to try. I'm sure I will be draggin ass.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good morning, everyone!!!

Bright, sunshiny day here in NC. Hung out with a friend after work yesterday, quaffing a few beers on his new deck. Got a call from the chairwoman(read: fiance) saying we've been invited to dinner at her parents house.........fun time over. Baked ham w/pineapple and a marinated cucumber/tomato salad. Not bad. Waaaay better than the tacos last week. Watched a bit of the San Antonio/Denver playoff game after we got home and looked up some rental houses at the beach for this summers wedding. That's about it. Having a good morning.....nobody is bothering the snot out of me so far, so I consider it a success. Besides, the more they bother me, the less Monkey-time I get.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning - went out shopping with MBC last night - got lots of good stuff for Laura. :)

MBC was very helpful as my technical consultant. :thumb:
Birthday or something?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Cool, bring your bike and we'll ride. :)
Yeah I was trying to get mark to come out and ride but he said something about getting whipped... or he is whipped.... or something along thoes lines. His cell phone was breaking up and I could barely make out what he was saying.

I think the weather is supposed to be bad Sat. but we'll keep and eye on it.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Awful day yesterday...field trip gone bad and then an accident closed my quick route home. By the time I finally got home, my students were there and that meant late dinner and no riding :( I need to get out and ride or on the trainer and blow off some steam tonight.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:

I have the opposite problem, my volleyball team shows up early and its the other teams that come late, and they should get a forfeit for the 1st game but we wait an extra 10-15 minures. (we have 3 teams on a court and the off team refs), then while reffing they rush the last game so they can get one more game in. :mumble:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Morning! Awful day yesterday...field trip gone bad and then an accident closed my quick route home. By the time I finally got home, my students were there and that meant late dinner and no riding :( I need to get out and ride or on the trainer and blow off some steam tonight.
why did the field trip go bad?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
Sorry to hear that!
Talk to the Wifey about MBW at all?
Not yet - she worked last night till pretty late. I gotta call her this morning about a couple of things - I'll run it by her then.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Not yet - she worked last night till pretty late. I gotta call her this morning about a couple of things - I'll run it by her then.
wow, she's still been working...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
had a few cask ales w/ some friends last night, good times. caught w/ a buddy of mine from college who i hadn't seen in at least 10 years. another college ex-roommate was there too, and he's always a good foil for endless blabbing about music.

had a great burrito @ anna's taqueira and then called it a night. good time.

not too busy at work, but hopefully i won't get hit w/ crap at the end of the day and show up late for spinning, like Monday.

weather's still crap, oh well.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
She works as she feels up to it. Last night there was a big to-do... some type of cocktail night with speakers and stuff.
OH what does she do again?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
stosh said:
why did the field trip go bad?
Student was sleeping during a presentation. Same student is disruptive during the second presentation and campus tour. Then, same student decides to read a book during a lecture/presentation and when the teacher took it away she decided to get rough with this teacher (grabbed her wrists and dug her nails in). Tried to call her parents to come and get her, no answers. She refuses to get on the bus and starts swearing up a storm. Finally get a hold of mom who's furious and embarassed and I have to wait with her to be picked up. Fun, fun, fun.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Student was sleeping during a presentation. Same student is disruptive during the second presentation and campus tour. Then, same student decides to read a book during a lecture/presentation and when the teacher took it away she decided to get rough with this teacher (grabbed her wrists and dug her nails in). Tried to call her parents to come and get her, no answers. She refuses to get on the bus and starts swearing up a storm. Finally get a hold of mom who's furious and embarassed and I have to wait with her to be picked up. Fun, fun, fun.
Sounds just like the stuff my GF goes thru. She hates it!