Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Running a little late today.

Nothing much to report today.
Gonna try to get out for a road ride tonight.
What's everybody else up to?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning stosh.

It's my girlfriend's birthday today so I gave her something last night, something this morning, and I've got 3 more to give her over the course of today. Going out for a nice dinner tonight.

Tomorrow I've got the day off and am going to a lake house which should be fun!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! Taking my daughter to 6-Flags: Great Escape/Slashwater Kingdom in a few minutes with the rest of her daycare. It's closed to the public today, only open to daycares and the kids parents <woot!> Should be a good day! :) Tonight I'm packing the Jeep for Dalton. That's about it. Have a good day all! :thumb:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Got in a killer mtb ride last night, out with the normal wed night xc gang. It is cool though because my friend that is older than me, him and I always lead the ride, he is just a bit faster then me...well finally since i am out of school i can ride allot more, and now i have over taken him. I guess you would have to know him, but he is real competitive, it was cool to hear "how the hell are you on my wheel all the time"

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello monkeys. Lots of meetings today, plus the company picnic. I'm going to gorge myself on free food to load up for the weekend. MBC and I are going out to dinner tonight to continue my pre-Dalton loading, plus celebrate her being named chairperson of the CT accounting technology committee.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good day!

Went over to Robin Hill last night and helped time the practice DH races over there. Didn't race because it was a long ride over on my one and only big bike, so I was tired and didnt feel like wearing all my armor and full face. It was pretty good, everyone had fun.

Went to bed at 2 last night and woke up at 6, so I am pretty beat. Gotta find the energy to work through it though, date number 2 coming up tonight!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Mornin stosh, all,

took apart my 7point yesterday, threw on a new spring, put on a a new and improved bottom pivot point. and trued up the rear tire.. hopefully i will get it out this afternoon for some fun... the local golf course has a really small trail in thjere with some killer bmx still jumps.. its always fun when you cant get out of brooklyn to ride

:monkey: 's have fun in Dalton!!!!!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good morning, monkeys. Not much going on here. I'm still too sick to bike, but am finally back at work, so that's progress I guess. Sounds like everyone's got some awesome weekends planned. I'll be relaxing at the Mohonk Mountain House in New Paltz, where there's lots of hiking, swimming and tons of outdoor activities. It's right next to Minnewaska State Park. Should be beautiful and hopefully I'll feel well enough to get out and enjoy it!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
Hello monkeys. Lots of meetings today, plus the company picnic. I'm going to gorge myself on free food to load up for the weekend. MBC and I are going out to dinner tonight to continue my pre-Dalton loading, plus celebrate her being named chairperson of the CT accounting technology committee.
Congrats to MBC!!

Have a good dinner you two!!

Where ya going to eat??

That photo that Doug put up has me psyched. I can hear the music in my ears from last year's LeMans Start!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
binary visions said:
'morning stosh.

... I gave her something last night, something this morning, and I've got 3 more to give her over the course of today...

Tomorrow I've got the day off...

Dang. After giving my wife 5 "somethings" (if that's what you want to call it) in the course of 24 hours, I'd need a day off too! :evil: Maybe I'm just getting old...

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Nuthin'.....nada.

That was really the extent of my day yesterday. Went and picked up an extra groomsmen shirt(black w/hawaiian flowers and martini glasses on them--really cool) that we somehow forgot about. Got home and did some covert flower watering---see Justine likes to believe that her flowers are alive because she merely planted them---- but she doesn't think about them needing the essentials like, saaaaay.....water!! They were a bit on the droopy side, but perked right up soon after they got cooled down. Not much of a gardening man.......I'll keep the yard striped up, and looking tight, but the flower department is waay outta my league. However, I've done a killer job so far this summer, and have kept everything from dying of thirst. The Japanese beetles did, unfortunately take out our only rose bush. Damn thing was looking good, too. In one week, they had every flower devoured. Sucks.

Anyways.....that's about it. Joined my best friend and his dad for dinner at the local greasy spoon where we ran into my dad down there already getting takeout for he and mom. Ended up with all four of us having too many beers and the takeout getting cold. Hope mom wasn't pissed.

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
first day of summer vacation for me, and the best weather i've seen in a long time, mad psyched, anyone got plans for the weekend?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Mornin stosh, all,

took apart my 7point yesterday, threw on a new spring, put on a a new and improved bottom pivot point. and trued up the rear tire.. hopefully i will get it out this afternoon for some fun... the local golf course has a really small trail in thjere with some killer bmx still jumps.. its always fun when you cant get out of brooklyn to ride

:monkey: 's have fun in Dalton!!!!!
when you coming up to ride Mtn Creek?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Got in a killer mtb ride last night, out with the normal wed night xc gang. It is cool though because my friend that is older than me, him and I always lead the ride, he is just a bit faster then me...well finally since i am out of school i can ride allot more, and now i have over taken him. I guess you would have to know him, but he is real competitive, it was cool to hear "how the hell are you on my wheel all the time"
I got in a killer mtb ride last night too, but my experience was the opposite of yours :angry: I'm usually out front, but my buddy Jon left me behind, as did a new guy we rode with for the first time. He's a member here who goes by the handle of KobaltBlau. Strong rider who smoked us all on the downhill on his Intense Uzzi. Led quite a bit on the climbs too. I hope to ride with this guy more.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
jdschall said:
Dang. After giving my wife 5 "somethings" (if that's what you want to call it) in the course of 24 hours, I'd need a day off too! :evil: Maybe I'm just getting old...
Gotta keep the little woman happy, after all.

Did I mention I bought her a few presents, too?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
when you coming up to ride Mtn Creek?
whenever man.. the next few weekends are rough but 1 out of the 2 days I should be able to make it.. then Ill be in cali for a few weeks!!so if your going soon lemme know, If i can make it.. ill be there!!!!!!!!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning all!! Good luck to the monkeys racing, have a grea time this weekend.

I drank beer again.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Heidi said:
Morning all!! Good luck to the monkeys racing, have a grea time this weekend.

I drank beer again.
heidi... it would probably be easier and less frequent to let us know when you didnt drink beer ;)

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
morning everybody!

Duty last night until 11, class tonight until 9, I should get a ride in tomorrow, hopefully. Man the weekend can't get here soon enough.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Been busy here at work. Tonight I get to pack for our trip. Tommorow leaving work early and heading to Tahoe to ride at N* all weekend.

That's about it. Have a good day! :)