Quantcast

~~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~~

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I Are Baboon said:
Thanks, guys!!

One bad thing about winning last night was that I was treated to beer and it was Miller Lite. :(

:monkey:
Sounds like you were poisoned.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all!
Congrats Babs on the win and Congrats to Rockland on the house!
Today I am doing laundry and stuff for school and being bombarded with family calling about the baby. I am also waiting on the Dr. to call me as we need to have another ultrasound soon and they are supposed to be scheduling it for me. I was a little worried about it last night, but I have done a lot of reading (materials they gave me and online) and realize it's just routine and not an indication of a horrific problem (it aparently sounds awful but there is less than a 1% chance of a problem). Anyway, we're 90% sure we're having a girl so there will be another mud hunnie out on the trails rippin in a few years :D

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
TreeSaw said:
Morning all!
Today I am doing laundry and stuff for school and being bombarded with family calling about the baby. I am also waiting on the Dr. to call me as we need to have another ultrasound soon and they are supposed to be scheduling it for me. I was a little worried about it last night, but I have done a lot of reading (materials they gave me and online) and realize it's just routine and not an indication of a horrific problem (it aparently sounds awful but there is less than a 1% chance of a problem). Anyway, we're 90% sure we're having a girl so there will be another mud hunnie out on the trails rippin in a few years :D
awesome tree!!!!! I am so happy for you... so how are you now?? slowing down at all??? :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
hooples3 said:
awesome tree!!!!! I am so happy for you... so how are you now?? slowing down at all??? :D
Thanks! I am actually feeling great and aparently the baby is a perfect size, strong heart rate and has all it's parts (if they can really tell that from the alien photos). I have slowed my riding a little, but i can still ride. I asked the Dr. last night. I ask...any restrictions on my riding and exercise routine? Dr. says "I wouldn't change a thing. You're doing great...keep doin' all the exercise you're doing 'cause you and baby are in excellent health" :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TreeSaw said:
Thanks! I am actually feeling great and aparently the baby is a perfect size, strong heart rate and has all it's parts (if they can really tell that from the alien photos). I have slowed my riding a little, but i can still ride. I asked the Dr. last night. I ask...any restrictions on my riding and exercise routine? Dr. says "I wouldn't change a thing. You're doing great...keep doin' all the exercise you're doing 'cause you and baby are in excellent health" :D
Earl keeping up with his drinking for three responsibilities?

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
TreeSaw said:
Morning all!
Thanks! Exciting news about the little monkey-to-be! Maybee I missed it - when are you due? :dancing:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
LOL!!! You should see what Sq-Earl wants to do to the nursery. We have a list of names and hopefully she'll have a name by the end of the weekend. :D
Looks like we get to narrow or list of names down to either boy or girl on the 12th. Kell just scheduled her appt.! :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
TreeSaw said:
LOL!!! You should see what Sq-Earl wants to do to the nursery. We have a list of names and hopefully she'll have a name by the end of the weekend. :D

Might I suggest a name or two?

Mildred
Louise
Gilda
Bertha
Lucille
Nelda

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Actually, do forgive me if one of those might be a name you're considering...I thought my cousin and his wife were joking when they said they were going to name their daughter Stella...I was like STELLA! Is she comin out of the shoot 80 years old?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
dh girlie said:
Might I suggest a name or two?

Mildred
Louise
Gilda
Bertha
Lucille
Nelda

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Actually, do forgive me if one of those might be a name you're considering...I thought my cousin and his wife were joking when they said they were going to name their daughter Stella...I was like STELLA! Is she comin out of the shoot 80 years old?

LOL!! None of them are on our list ;) All will be revealed shortly I hope!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

I got my bike all loaded up for a ride after work! I can't wait, it's been 4 days since I was last on a bike and I'm dying over here.....

:)

Have a great day everybody!!
Don't think we're going to make it today. Beth has to work late, and we're both killed from the past few days.

Morning monkeys.

Just installed an XM in Beth's car. Spent yesterday with her mom and one of her family friends, and it was a good time. Nice dinner, good laughs, all that cool stuff.

And it's lunchtime already.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I went to the grocery store last night...picked up a can of black olives...and put em in the cart in that fold out area where a baby would sit...pushed the cart forward and the olives fell out the leg hole of that area onto my big toe...I almost passed out and puked from the pain and I couldn't even yell...started bleeding all over the place...sucks...hurts so f'n bad...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I went to the grocery store last night...picked up a can of black olives...and put em in the cart in that fold out area where a baby would sit...pushed the cart forward and the olives fell out the leg hole of that area onto my big toe...I almost passed out and puked from the pain and I couldn't even yell...started bleeding all over the place...sucks...hurts so f'n bad...
Dumb ass - wear some shoes, hippy.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
I was wearing flip flops...I hate shoes and will wear flip flops as far late into the year as possible...but I tell you...that can of olives went right back on the shelf...too much bad karma surrounding that can...
did you grab a different can of olives.. perhaps the green ones with the pit??

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
Sweet! Good luck!!! Does she go through Troy? I have to go to Albany for a level 2 ultrasound soon.
Yep...Troy. She works at St. Mary's so she has everything done there. Convienent huh? Since she'll ahve a scheduled c-section, she'll have the baby there too. It'll be nice to have all the Dr.'s, nurses, etc. be people we know. Of course we also know how much they drink at the xmas party too, so maybe not. :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
hooples3 said:
did you grab a different can of olives.. perhaps the green ones with the pit??

Yes, actually...I got the QUEEN olives...the green ones with that red thing in the middle...I was planning on preparing an anti-pasta tray for a party this weekend and I wasn't quite sure which olives would be suitable...I really don't like anything on an a/p tray so I've never really noticed which type of olives people put on em, if any at all...but that can that hit my foot can kiss my ass...I hope I can get my foot into a wakeboard binding this weekend... :mumble:

Say...could y'all help me out with the a/p tray? I got this stuff:

Marinated artichoke hearts
salami
cheese
pepperoncini
OLIVES
tiny little dill pickles
got some crackers for the side...

any other ideas or is that good?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
Yes, actually...I got the QUEEN olives...the green ones with that red thing in the middle...I was planning on preparing an anti-pasta tray for a party this weekend and I wasn't quite sure which olives would be suitable...I really don't like anything on an a/p tray so I've never really noticed which type of olives people put on em, if any at all...but that can that hit my foot can kiss my ass...I hope I can get my foot into a wakeboard binding this weekend... :mumble:

salami
cheese
pepperoncini
OLIVES
tiny little dill pickles

i have a great dip idea...for crakers like socialbles or something

take a full bar of creamcheese slice it open like a book and open up the 2 halves , put them in a small bowl that will fit them.
take lump crabmeat ( from a can is fine) and arrange it over the creamcheese, covering it.
take a bottle of shrimp cocktail sauce and put it over the crabmeat, covering it.
keep refridgerated until serving just dip your crackers right in!!
this is awesome .. trust me

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:

salami
cheese
pepperoncini
OLIVES
tiny little dill pickles

fresh mozzerella with roasted peppers

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I love fresh Mozzerella on top a slice of red tomato with a leaf of basil and some good EVOO drizzled on top with some fresh ground salt and pepper.....

Sometimes I'll throw on a good slice of prosuttio(sp?)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
I love fresh Mozzerella on top a slice of red tomato with a leaf of basil and some good EVOO drizzled on top with some fresh ground salt and pepper.....

great now i am hungry .. again

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
hooples3 said:
i have a great dip idea...for crakers like socialbles or something

take a full bar of creamcheese slice it open like a book and open up the 2 halves , put them in a small bowl that will fit them.
take lump crabmeat ( from a can is fine) and arrange it over the creamcheese, covering it.
take a bottle of shrimp cocktail sauce and put it over the crabmeat, covering it.
keep refridgerated until serving just dip your crackers right in!!
this is awesome .. trust me
Do you want me to puke? cream cheese...gross...crab...gross...shrimp cocktail...gross I'm sure. BLECH!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
Do you want me to puke? cream cheese...gross...crab...gross...shrimp cocktail...gross I'm sure. BLECH!
do you not like any of the three???

ok then stick with the mozzarella

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
stosh said:

drizzle it with EVOO and alittle balsamic vinegar :drool:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
no...I don't like mozzarella either...not a cheese fan...but I like it on pizza or melted on something that it's supposed to be melted on...sucks to be me...I could live off the childrens menu...grilled cheese, chicken strips, peanut butter and jelly...
could be worse things... that menu doesnt exactly sound that bad :cool:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
I hope I can get my foot into a wakeboard binding this weekend... :mumble:
is there some wakeboarding forum you also hassle? it seems to take up an inordinate amount of biking time for you. has that flowery V10 even seen the N* moondust this year?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
dh girlie said:
no...I don't like mozzarella either...not a cheese fan...but I like it on pizza or melted on something that it's supposed to be melted on...sucks to be me...I could live off the childrens menu...grilled cheese, chicken strips, peanut butter and jelly...
True dat! I definitely love a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup anyday :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
is there some wakeboarding forum you also hassle? it seems to take up an inordinate amount of biking time for you. has that flowery V10 even seen the N* moondust this year?
Nah...no wakeboard forum...

No...:( the v10 hasn't seen any action at N*...I've been doing a lot of trailriding after work, so at least the supalight gets out and about.