Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I'm finally going to be getting internet service at home. They had to run a new cable from the TV box to my cottage.
I can't wait!

Hope ya all have a great day!!

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
morning. Had the day off yesterday and woke up sick. At work today and still sick. Kind of pissed at my boss right now, he's such a tool. I'd like to punch him in the throat.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
morning. Had the day off yesterday and woke up sick. At work today and still sick. Kind of pissed at my boss right now, he's such a tool. I'd like to punch him in the throat.
I like your avatar!

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Yo stosh what's up? I had a good ride yesterday in stewart.Only two days left to ride in there.(I am putting the kids on the bus and I am heading out this morning before work).There were alot of DEC cars in there yesterday, I think they were looking for people setting up treestands,Talk to you later.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
phil said:
Yo stosh what's up? I had a good ride yesterday in stewart.Only two days left to ride in there.(I am putting the kids on the bus and I am heading out this morning before work).There were alot of DEC cars in there yesterday, I think they were looking for people setting up treestands,Talk to you later.
Hey thats a good heads up. I totally forgot about this weekend being Oct 1st.

Maybe I'll try to ride there tomorrow if it's not raining around 4pm. It's supposed to rain today so I didn't bother to bring my bike to work.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
thanks dude! I'm a big muppets fan, but Statler and Waldorf are my favs.
Thats cool!
My friend would say I reminded her of them because I'm so sarcastic sometimes.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Nothing much here. Done with my homework for the rest of this week, so I can sit back and relax. Perhaps I will get ahead and write my history essay, though its due next Tuesday. Working, gym, the usual.

With October comes hunting season... :D

EDIT: Just got an email from one of my professors. Turns out I have only one class for the second day in a row. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
Nothing much here. Done with my homework for the rest of this week, so I can sit back and relax. Perhaps I will get ahead and write my history essay, though its due next Tuesday. Working, gym, the usual.

With October comes hunting season... :D

EDIT: Just got an email from one of my professors. Turns out I have only one class for the second day in a row. :D
I take it you hunt for deer.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Good morning all, did a great night ride last night, ended up hitting some teeters and drops in the dark :thumb:

i have 2 days left at the current job, cant wait to get out of here...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Good morning all, did a great night ride last night, ended up hitting some teeters and drops in the dark :thumb:

i have 2 days left at the current job, cant wait to get out of here...
I thought you have lights?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I worked till dark helping to clear one of our local trails so it will be ready for Saturday's Take A Kid MTB'ing Day.

We had a huge amount of damage thanks to Hurricane Rita which dropped trees and limbs all over the trail.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
rode home last night and hit the trail connector between HP and Ward...had heard of this thing for a while and finally found it. pretty neat! some tricky little bridges and an old stone wall/dike was a good challenge. when i the pavement again to head home, the rear shock lockout was nice. :thumb:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hey people!

What up? Busy day here today. Went from flat to redline in a single day........may have to work Saturday. That's ugly and I hate the very idea of it. But.....that's why they pay me the little bucks. :rolleyes: Finished up my logride yesterday evening---looks great. Goes from about six inches wide at the start to about three inches where you exit....gonna be a pucker factor of about 8 I think. All cedar construction with galvanized lag bolts so it's gonna be around for a long time. It's the first part of a duo of skinny's---the trail didn't have a name, so I dubbed it "The Olsen Twins" ....get it? Two skinny's......Olsen twins? Meh.....OK.

Chilled afterwards at the house and grilled some salmon with a nice glass or four of Cabernet and watched "Lost"---I'm so hooked on that show.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'm freaking ticked off today because I paid for something from someone on RM's buy and sell forum and I haven't heard from him in almost a week and he never sent me a tracking number or told me he sent it out.

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
Mornin'

As of today it's almost been a full week since I've been on my bike. Right now the Imperial is starting to collect dust and cobwebs in my garage. Tomorrow I may have to sacrifice fishing to get a few hours of riding in.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
N8 said:
I worked till dark helping to clear one of our local trails so it will be ready for Saturday's Take A Kid MTB'ing Day.

We had a huge amount of damage thanks to Hurricane Rita which dropped trees and limbs all over the trail.
:thumb: I am hoping to see some kids out there riding!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
stosh said:
I'm freaking ticked off today because I paid for something from someone on RM's buy and sell forum and I haven't heard from him in almost a week and he never sent me a tracking number or told me he sent it out.
Who is the said individual and was it for a large amount?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
YAY! we went 3-1 at volleyball last night, so we are now 8-4 (its nice to win some after losing all summer)

1/2 of my office is sick.....all but one are smokers, and I think that one lives with a smoker

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had a kick ass night ride yesterday. My friend Bob is training for a solo shot at the 24 hour race in Conyers. He needed to get in his last hard ride before tapering off for the race. It was easily the fastest night ride I have ever done. By Bobs form yesterday I've got my money on him standing on the podium in a few weeks.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Hey thats a good heads up. I totally forgot about this weekend being Oct 1st.
I completely forgot that it's hunting season starting Sat. Damn. No more Stewart for us. Where should we play hooky and ride next week?? You should definitely have a drs appointment and come up to Vassar. We can play around and do some stunts etc.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
douglas said:
YAY! we went 3-1 at volleyball last night, so we are now 8-4 (its nice to win some after losing all summer)

Sweet, congrats! I sooooo miss playing volleyball - especially beach.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
bluebug32 said:
I completely forgot that it's hunting season starting Sat. Damn.
Heheh - not me. I work for a telecommunications company so now all my accounting variances are similar to this, "Minutes are down because it's hunting season." ;) :p

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
stosh said:
i say we get a :monkey: lynch mob together and go get your goods...

what is his name on here?

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
bluebug32 said:
Rock on! the Muppets are the best :thumb: what'd your favorite muppet movie?
statler and waldorf are my favorites, but the swedish chef is a close second.

Muppet treasure island is the best muppet movie.

statler:Sail the seas he says, see the world he says.
Waldorf:and here we are stuck on the front of this stupid boat.
statler:well it could be worse,
waldorf:yeah, we could be stuck in the audience.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Crazy Sweeper said:

haha...I love that movie!

Crazy Sweeper said:

BEAKER!

The Great Muppet Caper

Gonzo: what river is that?
Fozzie: I think it's the English river.