Quantcast

~~Good THursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Trying to get a nice little cartrip in as well and see some of the area in fall.
Oh....

If you ride Stewart this time of year you have the distict chance of getting shot, I call that fun and a fall type activity.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
oops.. Bed.. and yes, yes it is.

Here's what the table looks like. Our chairs are way cooler than the ones in the pic though.

Will you be having conferences and using a video phone at your dinner parties?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Since when do deer wear white and red polka-dots when running about in the woods?
A better question is Since when do grown males wear polka dots?

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
I'd have to hit you.
Whoa there cowboy. I said a hug. I am NOT interested in a 3 way. If I were, I still don't want you to HIT me. :nope:

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
morning all. Had a killer ride last night, rode this pretty sweet quarry near my house. I was kind of dehydrated though and I cramped up. I spent 10 mins on the side of the trail in the fetal position, sucking on my camel pack like a baby's bottle. The ride was worth it though, lots of fun. Then I went out and robbed some indians last night of a couple hundred clams. The extra cash will help fund the bachelor party I'm hosting tomorrow night.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
And since when do grown men have a monkey making sweet love to his ear?
More importantly when do grown men wipe with a spoon?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
loco said:
Good morning. Give bluebug a hug for me. It's time we make up.
Hey there. No hard feelings on this end. I've learned that you just have to take the Monkey with a grain of salt. I've also learned that I have a very dry sense of sarcasm that doesn't come across on the internet. I'm really a sweet person....just ask Stosh. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Quiet pumpkinhead.
Bwahhhhhhhhhhhh

I had a friend when I was young we called pumpkin head... that just reminded me of him.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Hey there. No hard feelings on this end. I've learned that you just have to take the Monkey with a grain of salt. I've also learned that I have a very dry sense of sarcasm that doesn't come across on the internet. I'm really a sweet person....just ask Stosh. :D
I'm allowed to lie on the internet right?

Actually Beth is funny because she's always nice and polite but then she'll inject something into the conversation and it always makes you stop and try to figure out if it came from her or not....

J

JRB

bluebug32 said:
Well - I wouldn't want a hug if I thought you were a c*nt. :D

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Good morning everyone,

Did a 104 road ride to prep for Tour de Tucson last weekend, but have been real busy since then. Think I doing a 40 or so mile off road ride this weekend.

Found out I have a Neuro appointment on the 13th, and I think they are going to also do a nerve conduction study on my left arm help in determining why I have some diminished feeling, and no reflex. I heard it's painful, any one know what it feels like? I think they are also going to order a MRI, probably using one of the new high resolution ones. At least my nausea and headache have abated a little so life is tolerable.

I've also been offered another job, at the City of Phoenix Police Department, but I have to have a background investigation and drug test, which aren't a problem. I also have to have a polygraph, which might be a problem because it scares the p*ss out of me. I hate answering lots of personal questions and being put under the microscope. I'm afraid my emotional state will make it hard for the examiner to get a reliable reading.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Reactor said:
Good morning everyone,

Did a 104 road ride to prep for Tour de Tucson last weekend, but have been real busy since then. Think I doing a 40 or so mile off road ride this weekend.

Found out I have a Neuro appointment on the 13th, and I think they are going to also do a nerve conduction study on my left arm help in determining why I have some diminished feeling, and no reflex. I heard it's painful, any one know what it feels like? I think they are also going to order a MRI, probably using one of the new high resolution ones. At least my nausea and headache have abated a little so life is tolerable.

I've also been offered another job, at the City of Phoenix Police Department, but I have to have a background investigation and drug test, which aren't a problem. I also have to have a polygraph, which might be a problem because it scares the p*ss out of me. I hate answering lots of personal questions and being put under the microscope. I'm afraid my emotional state will make it hard for the examiner to get a reliable reading.
What do you do now?

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
Reactor said:
Good morning everyone,
....and I think they are going to also do a nerve conduction study on my left arm help in determining why I have some diminished feeling, and no reflex. I heard it's painful, any one know what it feels like?......
I had one done on my right arm in 1987 and I do not recall it being very painful, a bit uncomfortable but not really painful..