Quantcast

~~Good THursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
HOw is everybody today?

Well I thought I was getting my cable hooked up last night but I had the wrong week written down.... DAMN!!

Going out to dinner with Aubrey and Bluebug tonight, should be fun!!

Hope ya all have a great day!
\

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Got good news this morning :rolleyes: ... looks like we are going after our contractor. We will probably be cutting him loose and hopfully getting back some money we've paid for things that he hasn't/didn't do.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Got good news this morning :rolleyes: ... looks like we are going after our contractor. We will probably be cutting him loose and hopfully getting back some money we've paid for things that he hasn't/didn't do.
Yikes, you've kept him on board this long?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
Yikes, you've kept him on board this long?
Yea, sorta... he hasn't really done anything in a year, so we weren't paying anything. Then this week he decided to submit a bill to us for almost $60k, even though he hasn't done more than 2 or 3 days of work since the last time we paid him.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
oh, also... had a killer ride on the way home from work yesterday - did 2 big climbs, including the road that leads up to my house (the cilmb I've been looking at for 2 years, I finally decided to try it and I made it!).

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
Going out to dinner with Aubrey and Bluebug tonight, should be fun!!

\
3somes rock!

I'm good, volleyball was fun last night, work has been super boring

I think need some bike parts

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Yea, sorta... he hasn't really done anything in a year, so we weren't paying anything. Then this week he decided to submit a bill to us for almost $60k, even though he hasn't done more than 2 or 3 days of work since the last time we paid him.
Yikes!!!

We're in the process of putting a lean on a property for 30k. I hate dealing this this crap though.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
3somes rock!

I'm good, volleyball was fun last night, work has been super boring

I think need some bike parts

Was that on the Hollowpoint?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning! I can't believe it's still really foggy here in Schenectady!!! I just got my grade sheets for interim reports so my weekend is going to be fun! Actually, it's not a bad Sunday afternoon activity. Going out for chinese at lunch so that's what I am looking forward to :D Hoping to get a ride in afterwork before he rains comes but other than that, just making some cookies for a bunch of friends this weekend and packing up my stuff so I can head to Rochestar right after work tomorrow. :thumb:

Jackson - good luck with fighting your contractor...it definitely sounds like you have a case!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
yup

actually, I,m just waiting on the parts - IH hooked me up w/new reducer part kit and Progresive hooked me up with a replacement (all steel) Heim Joint
Yeah I was going to tell you they had replaced all that stuff.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MancilG said:
Morning all, it is finally raining here in St. Marys MD.... we need it the trails around here are really dusty.

I have my new North Face running shoes coming in today... Can't wait.
Wow, thoes are really nice.
So do you actually use them for running?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Good morning! I can't believe it's still really foggy here in Schenectady!!! I just got my grade sheets for interim reports so my weekend is going to be fun!

Aubrey just finished up her notices, what a pain!!

splat

Nam I am
Morning !! had a great Ride last night , was wicked warm !! did a couple hours out at the blackstone canal. then it was so warm out last night , when I got up this morning it was 66 out side , so I grabbed the road bike and had an awesome ride in.

hopefully the rain holds off till after tommorows death march.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Morning yo's.

I'm tired. I frikkin hate 10PM hockey games. :dead: Well at least we won (3-0) and I scored two goals.

I'm supposed the ride with Splat tomorrow, but the weather isn't looking too good.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
stosh said:
Wow, thoes are really nice.
So do you actually use them for running?
Yeah I have a nice 1 mile trail loop near my house that the high school uses for it's XC runners.

Once the time changes I don't have enought time to get home and get a MTB ride in before it gets dark out so I'll run 3 or 4 miles and call it a night.

I found these for 80 bucks at ems.com with free shipping

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
stosh said:
Aubrey just finished up her notices, what a pain!!
Oh yeah! And right now I have 82 kids at the middle school to do and about the same at my elementary schools as well. Each student gets 3 comments, attendance, and an estimated grade thus far (5 bubbles total) for a grand total of 820 little bubbles for me to fill in...man I hate bubble sheets!!!!

J

JRB

Good morning. Give bluebug a hug for me. It's time we make up.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hi there!

Ahhhhh Thursday--pizza and beer night. My favorite.

Cut up some cedar logs for some stunt fixes yesterday. Got a lot of the pre-fall leaves off the trail with the blower so it looks really good right now. BY the time I had gotten home, Justine already had dinner started--grilled chix........was hoping to beat her home cause I wanted to fix tacos. Oh well...maybe Friday. Chilled out with a few beers and watched "Lost"---I'm just hooked, hooked I tell ya...... :thumb:

Gonna do some birthday shopping for the wife today after work, and if there's any $$ left over after paying bills, I'll try and get some brakes ordered for my bike. Can't wait to get this thing out on the trails.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Hi there!

Ahhhhh Thursday--pizza and beer night. My favorite.

Cut up some cedar logs for some stunt fixes yesterday. Got a lot of the pre-fall leaves off the trail with the blower so it looks really good right now. BY the time I had gotten home, Justine already had dinner started--grilled chix........was hoping to beat her home cause I wanted to fix tacos. Oh well...maybe Friday. Chilled out with a few beers and watched "Lost"---I'm just hooked, hooked I tell ya...... :thumb:

Gonna do some birthday shopping for the wife today after work, and if there's any $$ left over after paying bills, I'll try and get some brakes ordered for my bike. Can't wait to get this thing out on the trails.
Wait.... you blow leaves off the trail?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
G'morning! Nothing to report. Still sick. Hoping to kick it so I can spend Monday in the saddle. It hit me this morning that in roughly 3 weeks, I'll be a dad. The freakout is setting in.

Babs, nice to hear the team is pulling it together again. :thumb:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
loco said:
Good morning. Give bluebug a hug for me. It's time we make up.
I'd have to hit you.

Morning :monkey:s

Just got done with my first biochem exam, and I think I did reasonably well. No ride last night as I was studying for this exam. I got my TALAS tuned for my weight last night as well, so I'm pretty well set to take it out this weekend.

Nothing else really to report. My life is boring as hell.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
I'd have to hit you.

Morning :monkey:s

Just got done with my first biochem exam, and I think I did reasonably well. No ride last night as I was studying for this exam. I got my TALAS tuned for my weight last night as well, so I'm pretty well set to take it out this weekend.

Nothing else really to report. My life is boring as hell.
Where you riding this weekend?

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
BikeGeek said:
G'morning! Nothing to report. Still sick. Hoping to kick it so I can spend Monday in the saddle. It hit me this morning that in roughly 3 weeks, I'll be a dad. The freakout is setting in.

Babs, nice to hear the team is pulling it together again. :thumb:
I hear you man, my little one should be here in about 8 weeks..... 2 months just dosen't seem like a very long time..... But I am looking forward to meeting him

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Well, we bought our beld last night and a square wenge finshed dining table that seats eight. The table has a square of frosted blue glass in the center and came with 8 cool chairs.

Total damage..... 1 high end 29er MTB units.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
Well, we bought our beld last night and a square wenge finshed dining table that seats eight. The table has a square of frosted blue glass in the center and came with 8 cool chairs.

What is a beld? A type of wok?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:

I have not f'ing idea what you just said....