Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'm home sick!!

I'm not so sick that I couldn't do work but I'm sick of hearing the people in my office telling me to stay home so I don't get them sick.

I'll be popping in and out today.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
is this a one-off recurrence of the GMT?

i am back from a one day business trip down to NY/NJ. driving 250 miles each way kinda sucked.

i unloaded some old computer crap on ebay and now am $90 richer. woo hoo!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Pretty run-of-the mill type day today, not much exciting to report on I'm afraid.

Actually, there are a couple of things worth mentioning...Cooler weather is here, hopefully the ground will firm up enough so I can ride this weekend. After being on the Abs Diet for 4 days or so, I seem to be down about 6lbs already. I know body weight can fluctuate day to day for a variety of reasons, but mine doesn't usually change THAT much. I doubt I've actually lost 6lbs, but 4lbs is probably more realistic. Regardless, it's progress.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
is this a one-off recurrence of the GMT?

i am back from a one day business trip down to NY/NJ. driving 250 miles each way kinda sucked.

i unloaded some old computer crap on ebay and now am $90 richer. woo hoo!
I guess Konabum got a new job or something. I felt bad that there wasn't a GMT yesterday so I picked up the slack. I noticed there wasn't one today either so I picked up the slack again.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
saw Lenny Kravitz/Aerosmith last night...both put on damn good shows...........plus some nice lady showed me she forgot her bra

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning Monkies!!!

I am not feeling so well today, now instead of just a sore-throat, I have the sniffles too.. oh well. I cant even take off because i am covering the guy who would be covering me.
I will be off tommorow, I am finally closing on my house.. exciting stuff !!!!
I think mancil started a new job, so i am sure between that and the baby things are hectic... GMT are always good, no matter who starts them.. its more important that we have them

Hope everyone has a great day

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning monkey-ear.

Not much to report. Last day down with Beth, then I return tomorrow. Lots of driving this week, but it's damned worth it.

Supposed to be sunny and around 40 this weekend, which means there may be a ride in the works. We shall see.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Good morning, everyone! It's my first GMT post. Not too much exciting here for the day. I am looking forward to seeing bv for a chinese food lunch date, and today is my grandmother's birthday, so here's a shout out to her, 'Happy 84th Bummy!' :D

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
antimony said:
Good morning, everyone! It's my first GMT post. Not too much exciting here for the day. I am looking forward to seeing bv for a chinese food lunch date, and today is my grandmother's birthday, so here's a shout out to her, 'Happy 84th Bummy!' :D
Happy Birthday Bummy!!!!!

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Yo stosh what's up? I went back to work after being out for 7 weeks becouse of my knee surgary.WORK SUCK'S :mumble:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! Half of my kids are on a field trip today so I am getting more paperwork done (actually comes at a good time becuase I have concert programs to input, proof and duplicate). Downloaded DVDShrink3.2 last night and copied my first DVD :D Not sure if I like it yet or not so I guess I'll have to play with it more. Do any of you :monkey: s copy DVDs (copyrighted ones) and if so, what do you use?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello kids! I took my car in for routine service this morning. $100 later, I am back at work. My next major service is 5,000 miles away (60k service). Ugh. I think it's like $400.

I had an unusually good workout last night. I lifted way more weight than I usually do. I don't know wtf got into me. When you workout enough you'll just have days like that, just like you do when you ride.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I Are Baboon said:
I had an unusually good workout last night. I lifted way more weight than I usually do. I don't know wtf got into me. When you workout enough you'll just have days like that, just like you do when you ride.
Odd, my workout yesterday afternoon was the same. I increased the weight for my hamstrings like I was Hercules. :p

It snowed hard ALL night and there looks to be about 6" of new snow on top of the 3" that was there. Should make for an interesting ride in this morning. :) I hope my bottom bracket doesn't freeze.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all! I'm off today and just got back from taking my daughter to the dentist. Fun, fun... Not much planned today. Piper will go to pre-school from 12:30-3p and I think I"m goijg to swing over to my parents house to say hello...and get a free lunch. :sneaky: That's about it. Oh, and as promised, here are some pics of my new ride. Wasn't sure if I should put them in the "Burly Hardtail" thread in the DH forum, the Freeride forum, the BMX/DJ forum or the SS forum, so I'll stick them here for now...

Thanks for MMcG for the SS conversion, seat/seatpost and fork and thanks to Treesaw for the seatpost collar. :) Just some minor tweeking to do before tomorrow's maiden voyage.

'05 Azonic Steelhead
'02 Psylo SL
FSA DH Pig headset
Profile 3-piece crankset
E.13 Supercharger and Super Spider
32t Spot SS Ring
Cheapy Matrix wheelset (for now)
Gusset SS conversion kit with 18t cog (for now)
Surly Tugnut
Kore B52 (65mm x 7*) stem
Magura Louise rear brake only (for now)
Titec Ringleader DH bar
Pedros Dice Lock-On grips
Haro DJ saddle
Generic seatpost
Salsa Fliplock seatpost clamp

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
Morning all! I'm off today and just got back from taking my daughter to the dentist. Fun, fun... Not much planned today. Piper will go to pre-school from 12:30-3p and I think I"m goijg to swing over to my parents house to say hello...and get a free lunch. :sneaky: That's about it. Oh, and as promised, here are some pics of my new ride. Wasn't sure if I should put them in the "Burly Hardtail" thread in the DH forum, the Freeride forum, the BMX/DJ forum or the SS forum, so I'll stick them here for now...

Thanks for MMcG for the SS conversion, seat/seatpost and fork and thanks to Treesaw for the seatpost collar. :) Just some minor tweeking to do before tomorrow's maiden voyage.

]

nice :thumb:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Alright - I might as well start training for Iditabike because I just rode to work through HEAVY snowfall and thick powder. It was comical, downright comical. I wish I had my camera, there is so much snow! I can't wait to board this weekend. I may just ski to work tomorrow.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Hey monkeys. I've been hanging out with Rob lately and work is starting to taper off, so it's been a good week.

Stosh, what's up for the weekend? Do you have any time at all for dinner or brunch or something? Rob and I need to go to Woodstock to my LBS sometime. Maybe we could meet up. I just don't have a lot of money to spend on a concert right now.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
McGRP01 said:
Oh, and as promised, here are some pics of my new ride.
Very nice indeed.

I was able to get the single speed out for a night ride last evening. Not a whole lot of miles but some good climbing. Just enough to justify the post ride cerveza.