Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Well tonight I'm finally breaking down and going shopping at the stores. I need to purchase a bunch of gift certificates so I have to go to brick and mortar stores.

Other than that should be a pretty fun day at work as I'll be doing some 3D building design work which always rocks!!!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning Stoshby.

Today it's time to put up or shut up. The most important final of the week is in about 25 minutes, and I need to git 'er done.

Other than that, the afternoon final is pretty much a throwaway. After that exam, we're pounding a shot or two, then we're done with first tri.

I so want to ride, but it's a bit chilly.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Supposed to get 1" of ice here today. Fully expecting to lose power. Luckily I have electric heat and hot water:dead:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Morning Stoshby.

Today it's time to put up or shut up. The most important final of the week is in about 25 minutes, and I need to git 'er done.

Other than that, the afternoon final is pretty much a throwaway. After that exam, we're pounding a shot or two, then we're done with first tri.

I so want to ride, but it's a bit chilly.
Well good luck!
You heading down this way tonight?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
Supposed to get 1" of ice here today. Fully expecting to lose power. Luckily I have electric heat and hot water:dead:
Yeah we have electric heat and HW but we also have a gas fireplace so worst case we won't be cold. We lose power her ALL THE TIME!!!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The temperature has gone up since yesterday! It was -1 this morning. :D

Tomorrow's drive in is looking nasty. :dead:

My back is still sore as hell today, but better than yesterday.

Hair cut tonight.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stosh said:
Yeah we have electric heat and HW but we also have a gas fireplace so worst case we won't be cold. We lose power her ALL THE TIME!!!
I lose power all the time to, usually from summer thunderstorms though. Friend of mine is out of town, worst case scenario I break into his place and get the fireplace going.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. Spent last night wrapping presents. Got about 1/2 done which is cool. Today is my Friday and I've got the next 5 days off which is cool....I love my schedule. :love: Not much planned for this weekend. Tomorrow I'm taking my daughter shopping for xmas and birthday presents for mommy (wife's b-day is the 24th). Hopefully the stores won't be too busy with the snow (6")/sleet/slush we're supposed to get tomorrow. Sunday we've got a "sibling class" to attend with is supposed to get our daughter used to the idea of having a brother around and then we're going to a xmas party for my wife's work. Should be fun. :) That's about it....

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Mornin'. All the parts for my new computer are arriving today, thanks binary visions! Unfortunately I don't have an OS. Time to get assraped...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
some f'ing idiot unplugged the frig (@ work) overnight. my lucnch meat/cheese/mayo was in there for todays & tomorrows lunch :mumble:

volleyball, we made it to the finals but then had our butt kicked!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Echo said:
Mornin'. All the parts for my new computer are arriving today, thanks binary visions! Unfortunately I don't have an OS. Time to get assraped...
Sweet, new computer parts are always a lot of fun :D

Morning monkeys. All of my Christmas shopping is finally done except for one CD that I need to pick up for my step mom. I think I blew the budget this year, though :think: - oh well!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Echo said:
Damn, I haven't even started yet. The only thing I took care of so far was my RM secret santa gift :rolleyes:
Hey, at least you know where your priorities are :D

I did it all online, except for one thing that I bought locally.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
So what are the specs on the new computer?

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Morning everyone! Went to the mall last night for a few last Christmas items, and I can say, it wasn't the best idea in the world. :rolleyes: Oh well, the shopping is done, except for a couple things I will buy right before I go back to NH. We're doing secret santa today at work, and going out to lunch, so should be a fun day. I am hoping my coworker enjoys her presents.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hey folks!

Got a bit of an icy start to the day. Overnight rains froze some things up a bit for the first few hours of the morning, but we should be out of that pretty soon. Some of the schools are closed in our western counties, but most are on a delay. Our forklifts are having a tough time of it this morning on the frozen gravel. The guys are hating it big time.

We're having a Christmas party this weekend.........normally a good thing. But the weekend before last, I told a friend of ours that I would help he and his wife move. Well....what a crappy case of bad timing it was when he called and said they would be trying to take care of it this weekend...... of all times. When I made the commitment, I had no idea anyone would be crazy enough to move their whole life halfway across the state ---- a week before Christmas!!! :mumble: So, I'm going to have to drop the truck off on Friday after having to work late anyway....haul butt back to the house and get everything ready for Saturday night because Sat. morning I have to get back over to his house at 6, drive them 3 hours up to the new house, get everything unloaded and be out of there by 2pm, so I'll have enough time to make it back to my own Christmas party that starts around 7pm. Woah!! I'm not sure if I can get all of that done in time.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good morning. Another freezing drive in to work. Tomorrow should be interesting as well.

I recently discovered that Mudgrrl and I went to the same high school (we come from a really small town). Isn't that weird?

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
My new bike shipped today! Woo-hoo!

Anybody know how long does it take for a bike to make it across the pond?

(I am pretty sure that On-One is just a two-man operation and I don't want to hassle them when they are trying to get other people's orders out too)

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning :stosh:

Hopefully will be picking up a new brake and brake lever for my BMX Bike. Just waiting on a dvd for a friend(Which is no hurry won't be seeing him until January) then my christmas shopping is done.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
binary visions said:
Especially if the recepient is a recovering alcoholic :thumb:
Hmm...I'm not sure if we have any of those

If I'm going to throw 20 bucks toward someone at work, I'd like to at least know who it is. My boss is an avid cyclist and I would love to go shopping at my LBS if I had him. That's certainly worth 20 bucks.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
bluebug32 said:
Hmm...I'm not sure if we have any of those

If I'm going to throw 20 bucks toward someone at work, I'd like to at least know who it is. My boss is an avid cyclist and I would love to go shopping at my LBS if I had him. That's certainly worth 20 bucks.
Give a card with a $20 in it. That's easy enough.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
binary visions said:
Especially if the recepient is a recovering alcoholic :thumb:
I'll drink to that!

Good morning. Had an excellent full moon for the Wednesday Night Ride last night. On some of the smoother sections just killed the light and rode. Temps were a bit chilly but not uncomfortable and we were able to knock out about 22 miles. Took the single speed and had a blast.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
bluebug32 said:
Good morning. Another freezing drive in to work. Tomorrow should be interesting as well.
With windchill my ride to work is going to be -5! I better bundle up. Woohoo.

Please help me, I am crazy.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
stosh said:
So what are the specs on the new computer?
Antec case w/ 400w power supply, front USB/FireWire/audio ports
Gigabyte GA-K8N Pro-SLI motherboard
Athlon 64 3500+ cpu
1GB DDR400 ram
eVGA Geforce 6600GT PCI Express graphics
Seagate Barracuda 80gb SATA150 hard drive

Taking the cd burner out of my old box, and using my old kb, monitor, etc.