Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
well just got back from work. only a handful of people showed up for lessons and i didnt teach any and it started pouring so i just decided to leave. its looking like the hill is going to lose all of its snow over the weekend with the rain and warm temps.
stosh said:
HOw are thoes burton toe strap thingy's I've seen them and wondered how well they work.
the straps are awesome. i love the capstraps on my cartels. they are so much more comfortable than the straps that just come over your toes and squish them sometimes and they get your foot completely in the bindings so it is nice and secure.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
stosh said:
Ever been to Ikea?
I went there this morning. I had to meet with some clients out of the office this morning and one of them happened to be right next to the Ikea, so of course I had to take a side trip before rolling into the office.

Today is my Friday, I have a nice long four day weekend full of riding planned.

Have a good day! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
I went there this morning. I had to meet with some clients out of the office this morning and one of them happened to be right next to the Ikea, so of course I had to take a side trip before rolling into the office.

Today is my Friday, I have a nice long four day weekend full of riding planned.

Have a good day! :)
where ya going riding?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
stosh said:
are you building up a new bike or replacing parts?

I'm replacing the minute 1:00 on my Titus Talas switchblade. Also getting rid of the cane creek s-2 headset and replacing it with a raceface real seal xc.

Then I'm moving the light duty easton Ec-90 bars to my Epic disk replacing them with race face carbon bars, and replacing the stock headset (with the S-2 probably), replacing the stock stem with a face face deus xc, ripping off the shimano deore hydro braks and replacing them with a Juicy 7's. The minute Fork will be a spare.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
I Are Baboon said:
Hello. MBC and I are heading to Mt Snow to ski this weekend (Saturday thru Monday). QUOTE]

Right now it's pouring rain up there. We're heading up there too for 3 days. If you see a bright red jacket being pulled by a 3 ft. kid following a 3 1/2 ft. kid give a yell.