Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Stop hitting on me, man! That's only gonna make things worse with Aubrey :rolleyes:

:p
Seriously though, are you going to be getting some grease?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
MMcG said:
I'm lost here - what frame did you end up getting Treesaw?
Not lost...I haven't really posted anything about it until now. BussaFrame hooked me up with a Zion 853 EBB (SS frame) and I will be finishing up a build on that soon! I am also planning on selling my Jekyll and buying a Yeti 575 (that's what the Talas or Vanilla would be for).

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
TreeSaw said:
That's the current plan (and my SGS DH bike). I am hoping to sell my Disco Monkey and Jekyll soon to fund my Yeti!
you should do it now... with the crappy weather and the baby so close, you're probably not riding much anyways, if at all. Sell them now and get the 575 built so it's ready when you are ready... minimize your time off the bike as much as possible.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
jacksonpt said:
you should do it now... with the crappy weather and the baby so close, you're probably not riding much anyways, if at all. Sell them now and get the 575 built so it's ready when you are ready... minimize your time off the bike as much as possible.
Yeah, that was my plan. I actually had someone interested inthe Jekyll so I didn't advertise it and that fell through. So, if you know of anyone in need of a nice, light-weight and very well maintained XC bike, keep me in mind.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Cleaning out my apartment (no house) while in the process of moving in with Laura.
Very cool, Mark. You've got a good woman there. :cool:

If you need any help moving any of your remaining stuff into her house, give me a shout.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
hooples3 said:
and some cable cutters.. they make life so much easier
And beers! Don't forget the beers! You simply can't work on a bike without a beer in one hand and the necessary tool in the other hand. :thumb: (thus the reason I haven't completed the build on my SS)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
Very cool, Mark. You've got a good woman there. :cool:

If you need any help moving any of your remaining stuff into her house, give me a shout.
Will do Babs! Will do. I'll need some help with the boy's bunk bed for sure - I'll keep you posted on that one.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
TreeSaw said:
And beers! Don't forget the beers! You simply can't work on a bike without a beer in one hand and the necessary tool in the other hand. :thumb: (thus the reason I haven't completed the build on my SS)
:think: i thought you were pregnant.... I hope your holding the beer for SQ-earl :thumb:

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning/Afternoon Stosh! :D

I'm in a little late this morning because I had to go to a breakfast meeting with some clients.

I spent last night playing with the new camera and packaging up a gift for my mom's birthday. I usually find getting my parent's presents kind of difficult because they seem to have everything they need, but I was pretty proud of what I put together this time. I'm sending her a pic of the happy newlywed couple in a cool frame I picked up in Coronado, a box of unique colored M&M's from the M&M factory in Las Vegas, and a round-trip ticket to San Diego to visit me in March for a week.

Busy day at work ahead of me so I have to run. Have a good day monkies :)