Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'm up early so I figured I would post before I go to work.

I got my new ZION frame last night. Man do I still need to buy a lot more parts. This is going to be fun and man it's going to look sweet when it's done.

What's everybody got on tap for today?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stosh said:
Man do I still need to buy a lot more parts. This is going to be fun
Weren't you the one saying yesterday how you needed to modify your spending habits because you didn't know if you could afford a wedding or a house? :p

Not much going on for me today - just happy it's one day closer to Friday.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
I'm up early so I figured I would post before I go to work.
:stupid:

Not much planned for today. I get to see Rob tonight and then tomorrow's Friday (finally!). The Kikapu will finally become a bike tomorrow and my new fork should arrive today. And I'm looking forward to seeing you on Fri, Stosh for some more good times at Sweeneys :thumb:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'm pretty pissed off right now. MBC went to a breakfast meeting this morning and gets a kick ass omelet with hash browns. I want an omelet. WHERE THE HELL IS MY OMELET!?

:mumble:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning monkeys... not to much going on today.. im beat . i wound up meeting some old friends for a few drinks in the city last night. time seems to fly by sometimes, next thing I knew it was 245 .. time to go home!!! oh yeah.. i was supposed to wake up at 4 for work.. it didnt happen

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Weren't you the one saying yesterday how you needed to modify your spending habits because you didn't know if you could afford a wedding or a house? :p

Not much going on for me today - just happy it's one day closer to Friday.
Well I've been saving just fine for our planned wedding, however a house fell into our lap so we've been looking at and trying to figure how we can come up with the money for it. Thing is I purchased the frame before any of this happened.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
:stupid:

Not much planned for today. I get to see Rob tonight and then tomorrow's Friday (finally!). The Kikapu will finally become a bike tomorrow and my new fork should arrive today. And I'm looking forward to seeing you on Fri, Stosh for some more good times at Sweeneys :thumb:
Yeah I think there will be a lot of my friends there so it will be a rocking good time!!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

Not much exciting to report on... I moved the sensor for my bike computer back to the rear wheel so I can use the computer during my trainer sessions. Gotta run to wallmart on my lunch today and get some stuff for Renae's 30th birthday party tomorrow night.

I guess that's about it at this point...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh

Not much exciting to report on... I moved the sensor for my bike computer back to the rear wheel so I can use the computer during my trainer sessions. Gotta run to wallmart on my lunch today and get some stuff for Renae's 30th birthday party tomorrow night.

I guess that's about it at this point...
is it a surprise party???

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning! Not too much on deck for today. I have a Dr. apt at 12:15pm to find out if this baby is ever going to come out ;) Then I have to stop at the grocery store to get some essentials. I took the day off since they are using my room for testing until 12:40pm so I would only be able to teach 2 periods and it's not worth the drive for that. Plus, my prinpal suggested that I could use more time to relax before the baby comes.

Baby countdown: 10 days!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
hooples3 said:
is it a surprise party???
The friday night thing isn't, but there's more to her b-day celebration than that... and the rest of it is a surprise.

Friday night we are having a few friends over, pizza, beer, wine, cheese and crackers, just to kind of hang out and have fun. She knows about this.

Saturday night I got a hotel room at the place where we had our wedding reception (one of the nicer places in town). This is a big deal because with 2 kids and 2 dogs, we VERY RARELY get any time to ourselves. The hotel has an amazing Sunday brunch, so we are doing that with her family on Sunday. She knows nothing about this.

The biggest part of all this is her bday gift... a family vacation to Florida. She LOVES the beach, but hasn't been in quite a while. So I've made all the arrangements (plane tickets, lodging, rental car, and boarding the dogs while we are gone) for a week in florida. Travel Channel rates Siesta Key as one of the 2 best beaches in Florida, so that's where we are headed. I got a 3 bedroom villa so the kids should have no problems sleeping, and nap times won't totally cripple us. I can't wait to give her that... it will be a total surprise.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
The friday night thing isn't, but there's more to her b-day celebration than that... and the rest of it is a surprise.

Friday night we are having a few friends over, pizza, beer, wine, cheese and crackers, just to kind of hang out and have fun. She knows about this.

Saturday night I got a hotel room at the place where we had our wedding reception (one of the nicer places in town). This is a big deal because with 2 kids and 2 dogs, we VERY RARELY get any time to ourselves. The hotel has an amazing Sunday brunch, so we are doing that with her family on Sunday. She knows nothing about this.

The biggest part of all this is her bday gift... a family vacation to Florida. She LOVES the beach, but hasn't been in quite a while. So I've made all the arrangements (plane tickets, lodging, rental car, and boarding the dogs while we are gone) for a week in florida. Travel Channel rates Siesta Key as one of the 2 best beaches in Florida, so that's where we are headed. I got a 3 bedroom villa so the kids should have no problems sleeping, and nap times won't totally cripple us. I can't wait to give her that... it will be a total surprise.
What is the exact day of her b-day?

Mine is Sunday!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
jacksonpt said:

Jackson - that sounds AWESOME!!! She's going to :love: her surprises!!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
jacksonpt said:

wow!! that sounds pretty awesome!!!! good job jackson, she is going to love it!!!

if you like, i can come babysit for you down there!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
sirknight6 said:
Good morning. Kids went to school, wife went to work, and I went to the bathroom and began to do my school work.

Waiting for spring..
You did your school work in the b-room... huh... intersting!!!
Do you attend a charter school?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
hooples3 said:
if you like, i can come babysit for you down there!!
if you're down there, you won't be babysitting... bring the intense and we'll go find a trail.

wait...

gotta remember...

not about riding...

family vacation...

*sigh*

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
jacksonpt said:
if you're down there, you won't be babysitting... bring the intense and we'll go find a trail.

wait...

gotta remember...

not about riding...
family vacation...

*sigh*
lol yeah i hear ya.. it has to be all about the wife on this one!!!

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Mornin' all, its pretty dreary here today. I guess I'll get my lazy self to the gym today since I haven't done much the past month or two except for a few random rides. Some legs followed by some time on the stationary bike and a long weak legged walk home are in my future. Then its time to buy the rest of my books, yuck.