Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
So you're going to stay out until 5 am, get up at 8 and start playing Beirut again?
Actually the past few Friday's have been like that, minus the Beirut part of course.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
how long have you been married jackson..???
im going on 3 years soon , and i still feel like im 26ish <im 33> ...is it all going to end soon??

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
hooples3 said:
how long have you been married jackson..???
im going on 3 years soon , and i still feel like im 26ish <im 33> ...is it all going to end soon??
6 years... I think it has more to do with kids than being married (which is why I deleted my post, assuming that's what you're referring to). When kids come along, especially if there's more than one, it becomes very hard to find the time/money/energy to do nice things for each other... everything focuses on the kids.

FWIW... I'm 29... some times I feel a lot younger, sometimes I feel a lot older.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
jacksonpt said:
6 years... I think it has more to do with kids than being married (which is why I deleted my post, assuming that's what you're referring to). When kids come along, especially if there's more than one, it becomes very hard to find the time/money/energy to do nice things for each other... everything focuses on the kids.

FWIW... I'm 29... some times I feel a lot younger, sometimes I feel a lot older.
gotcha... and no i didnt notice you deleted it

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Which campout was this?

And I told you, my idea of "roughing it" is a motel 6.
OH yeah my bad Jersey boy!!!
I think our campout was before we rode with you guys... or maybe you guys were gone that weekend. I forget!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
It's not about the ride, it's about what's on top of it.

And I will kick your azz....provided I don't fall on the soft straight part.
You were probably trying to dodge the gnats little miss fancy pants.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Well lets just say you guys better kick my butt this summer with all the gear you've bought!
I think Rob dreams about doing that nightly actually :rolleyes: ;)

I think my gear buying has stopped now for a long time. Time to focus on padding the savings account again. My theory is that gear helps, but the real power comes from trainer. The bling factor of the bike only matters so much.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I think Rob dreams about doing that nightly actually :rolleyes: ;)

I think my gear buying has stopped now for a long time. Time to focus on padding the savings account again. My theory is that gear helps, but the real power comes from trainer. The bling factor of the bike only matters so much.
why, does he poke you in bed at night?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
jacksonpt said:
if you're down there, you won't be babysitting... bring the intense and we'll go find a trail.

wait...

gotta remember...

not about riding...

family vacation...

*sigh*
get used to it. :p

good call on the wifey vacation, though. that will earn some serious credits.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
bluebug32 said:
Galapagos Islands, baby!

and I heard they have bikes there too. I can huck off a turtle j/k
yr going to the Galapagos? aren't visas really expensive? I heard Ecuador really sticks it to ya.

sounds cool, though.