Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
Not to mention the bomb crater size pot holes. Last time I was up there there was a huge accident cause by a care that went airborne over the divider into oncoming traffic after hitting a pot hole.
Yeah. The pot holes. :dead: And they're *constantly* replacing the interstates there. They last like 4 years before the craters show up.

Michigan really sucks.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
TreeSaw said:
LOL!!! You'd probably never even know that I am in labor by looking at me either...still running around like normal :p
Yeah. My wife was the same on the first. She called me at work and said "I'm in labor, but don't worry - it's not bad" :eek:

By the time I got home she was grabbing the counter during contractions and breathing funny. I was *not* amused. :love:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah. My wife was the same on the first. She called me at work and said "I'm in labor, but don't worry - it's not bad" :eek:

By the time I got home she was grabbing the counter during contractions and breathing funny. I was *not* amused. :love:
LOL!!! I have had a couple of bigger ones that made me think, but I am really managing quite fine. I tend to keep myself busy so it makes the time pass faster. My husband has already called to check on me and see if he needs to leave work early...wishful thinking I told him :sneaky:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
LOL!!! I have had a couple of bigger ones that made me think, but I am really managing quite fine. I tend to keep myself busy so it makes the time pass faster. My husband has already called to check on me and see if he needs to leave work early...wishful thinking I told him
He'll know its bad when you are looking like your face is going to explode, and your screaming look what you fvcking did to me!!! OH god!!! and then your head spins around and Pea soup flies out of your mouth...

OK maybe not the whole head spinning and pea soup, but it sure seamed like for the few contractions Bek had... she needed an Excorcism... that came in the form of an epidural and a C-section!!! then all was good!!!

as my good friend Paul says
"Life is good and it keeps getting gooder!"

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
brungeman said:
He'll know its bad when you are looking like your face is going to explode, and your screaming look what you fvcking did to me!!! OH god!!! and then your head spins around and Pea soup flies out of your mouth...

OK maybe not the whole head spinning and pea soup, but it sure seamed like for the few contractions Bek had... she needed an Excorcism... that came in the form of an epidural and a C-section!!! then all was good!!!

as my good friend Paul says
"Life is good and it keeps getting gooder!"
LOL! I have to tell him that...he'll get a kick out of it. He was a little surprised when I told him what the Dr. had said last night because he didn't notice that I was uncomfortable or having contractions. I promptly told him it's because I am a woman and designed to deal with this (and that he, a weaker man, couldn't possibly handle it) :devil:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
TreeSaw said:
Indeed I am...we'll see how many hours this takes ;) 2-3 cm dilated thus far and having contractions so hopefully within the next day!
good luck! my wife held on for a while @ home w/ her mom, and by the time i drove home and we got the hospital, she was @ 7cm. 4 more hours and baby! i hope your delivery is smooth and issue-free.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
TreeSaw said:
Morning monkeys! I am 2-3 cm dilated and still no baby, but plenty of contractions so hopefully things will progress well. My Dr. said she wouldn't be surprised if I came in for delivery within the next 24-48 hours (that was yesterday at 4pm).
Good Luck TreeSaw! :)

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Just go ask one of the pinkbike kids to show you how to do a 20 drop to flat and I bet that baby will slide right out. Seriously good luck with the baby, its gotta be a drag having to wait around like that.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
GumbaFish said:
Just go ask one of the pinkbike kids to show you how to do a 20 drop to flat and I bet that baby will slide right out. Seriously good luck with the baby, its gotta be a drag having to wait around like that.
LOL! So true!!!! And there are lots of great stunts only feet from me :think:

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone :thumb: